It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is David Icke wrong? Are the Illuminati our friends? Are we fighting our enemy's enemy instead of o

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hello. This is my first thread. I'm hoping, that despite the fact that it's about David Icke, that it won't get me pummeled, lol.

Before I start, I'd like to point out that this is merely a scenario I think is possible. I am not, myself, sure what is true, but I nonetheless thought it might be a good thing to present another way of looking at things and give people another thing to consider when they are making their decisions about what is true and what isn't. Probably never a bad thing to have an extra angle to look at things from.

Anyway, without further ado, here is what I started this thread to say:

I'm sure we are all aware of the David Icke theory that the Illuminati and the higher-ups of the Masonic lodges and such are puppeteering a shadow government that is trying to instate a world government that will be worse than what we have now.

While I won't really deny that there are probably puppeteers and a shadow government, etc. I personally believe that he's got our enemies and our allies mixed-up. Near as I can tell, the Illuminati are actually doing the opposite of what Icke and most others worried about the New World Order seem to think. Near as I can tell, they are actually one of our biggest lines of defense against the ones that are actually doing to the puppeting and shadow governmenting. They really seem to be fighting a common enemy, along with Icke and anyone who is against any sort of creepy government New World Order type scenario.

This belief of mine, however, has spurred me on to wonder why this stark difference of opinion has occurred.

One possibility, would ofcourse be that it's because David Icke is right about what he says. That the Illuminati really IS the enemy. Thereby making my theory that they are on our side, false and attracting very few adherents to the idea.

Another possibility would be that he simply misinterpreted some of his research and synchronicities and so came to the wrong conclusion.

There's always the possibility that we're both nuts and neither one of us is right.

The possibility he's some charlatan.

The possibility he a government shill.

But what I am bringing to the table here is THIS possibility: (Assuming my theory is true over his just for the sake of argument)

His theory is the most beneficial to the aforementioned shadow government. Whether by dumb luck of Icke not adding up things correctly or by some sort of concerted effort to make sure he made the wrong deductions, he came to the conclusion that our friends are our enemies. If there really is a shadow government, what about that would they not like?

Someone on a thread I was reading yesterday on here said, "If there's a guy with a bullhorn shouting, 'Look over there!' you should probably be looking the opposite direction." Meaning he might just look like he's pointing something out to you that you should see, but what he's really doing is directing your attention away from where it needs to be so you miss something they don't want you to know about. I am by no means implying that David Icke lied or intentionally misdirected, or distracted anybody. I believe he is quite genuine. But it doesn't mean someone else isn't up to no good or that they didn't simply benefit from an innocent mistake. I'm also not writing any of this to get on David Icke's case. I just wanted to put out another view for consideration. If it's wrong, it's wrong. If it's right, it's worth looking into.

Basically, though, if this is true, it would be a great boon to those who do really mean us harm. It would not only be a distraction from the truth, but it would be getting the humanity they are trying to wrong to spend their time focusing on the wrong people, get them to fight the wrong people and (if they are really lucky) to defeat the shadow government's enemy, the Illuminati, thereby making it easier for the government to take over in any way they see fit.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If David Icke is ever right it's purely by accident. I find much of what he says interesting but he has little to nothing to back up the vast majority of his speculation outside of his personal feeling and flimsy testimony from questionable sources.

Some of what he says could and probably is relevant information but how can one be expected to pick through all the other stuff he puts out that is pure crap to cherry pick that information?

Listen to David Icke, I do, just take what he says with a grain of salt and come to your own conclusions. Nice OP by the way, it was a good read.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
David's a clown, and so is Alex Jones for having anything to do with him... they're both delusional and right only 5% of the time. Don't pay any attention to those guys, it's a waste of time, IMO.

There's always going to be an 'illuminati', if not... by a different name. It's easy to say 'illuminati', it rolls off the tongue nicely.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Listen to David Icke, I do, just take what he says with a grain of salt and come to your own conclusions.

Yeah. I don't go for everything he says either. I see a lot of truth in what he says, but...I definitely go my own way when I see fit.

Nice OP by the way, it was a good read.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Everything that david icke says, comes from a spiritual realization. He had a realization of all the things that insulted his soul and it is not hard to put the pieces of the puzzle together once you have that realization.

The real enemy needs not be named. We do not have to call it the illuminati, or the new world order, or whatever you want to call it. That just divides our enemies up into groups and in the end accomplishes nothing.

Instead what we must realize, is that the real enemy, is negativity. Period. Whatever is negative, whatever gives you bad vibes, whatever suppresses you, whatever it is that keeps you from accomplishing your dreams and living true to yourself, that is the enemy. This is something that each and every single one of us, can figure out for ourselves, by going within. What is holding you back, what do you give your power to? What fears keep you in a state of procrastination, what makes you fear change? Have you had a traumatic experiences in your past that has prevented you from moving on and living your life? Are you surrounded by negative people, who pull you down? Recognize it, feel it, and stop being a victim of it.

Learn how to turn a negative emotion, into a positive reaction. You have the potential to view all of your problems from a different perspective than you are right now, you can choose how to react to it.

So when we talk about people controlling the world, realize that they only control the world, because we give our power to them. We allow them to take from us, our own capacity to love, our own capacity to create, to thrive. They keep us in a state of survival, but that state if survival is really an illusion, they make us believe its real, when really, its a scam. They don't want you focused on what you can give to the world, they want you focused on what you can take from the world. So what can you give to the world? What have you always wanted to give? Start giving it.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yeah I know, I have actually been wondering about this for a while when deciding which side I should take in certain discussions and such. Without enough information, it really is hard to tell.

One poster told me about an organization that infiltrates all sides of conflict in order to obtain the result that is best for humanity, in the end, I am assuming. It sounded like a specific branch of the Illuminati or New World Order.

He also mentioned subliminal messages being sent out by the CIA through media from 1994-2012. As far as subliminal messages go, this is how they would work, before the events they make happen happen, they would not be noticeable.

However, after the events occur, one actually can go back and watch or listen to old media in order to see what the plan was, and find stuff that seems like it was planted by the NWO as a game, but it's not a game, I think it is an unintended byproduct of the subliminal messages.

An example of this hypothesis would be the date written on Neo's passport. Was this actually a coded message? Or was this meant to be picked up by someone subliminally who was involved in 9/11?
edit on 11-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Had similar thoughts myself recently.

It seems to me as though most of these groups have christian backgrounds along the line.
We are the west at the end of the day and we are threatened by others.
Although I do think it wise to be careful with such powers but like is quoted here a lot, they work for us at the end of the day.

I mean if our most powerful don't look after us who will?

It seems to me by a lot of the quotes that they aren't exactly trying to hide the fact that they want the world in our way. People state they are trying to impose a NWO sneakily when in fact they are not be that sneaky about it.

If they rose up tomorrow and stated enough is enough, we feel threatened enough to go to war with these people would you really be against it?

Problem is the way the go about it, for instance the Iraq war, they seemed to state every reason they could but the truth.

Sometimes I feel that the leaders need to stand up and address issues such as biblical references and their real opinions on a NWO.

As mentioned just some thoughts but in reality I believe the world is in slight chaos held together by a thread of humanity preventing really big conflict for now.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
For this reptilian theory, I am open to it. If it is legitimate, then the possibility that there is some heritage to the age of the dinosaurs is one theory I am entertaining. For any such group to have global domination means that they do have some deep and strong roots on this planet. Then you have your common grays doing all the abductions and genetic programs also associated as or with the reptilians to varying degrees. When looking further away it starts to get pretty weird and bat # crazy in the greater ocean of life.

Despite all the doomsday predictions and ongoing conflicts, humanity for most of the planet is still growing. Frankly, I do not care from who, what or where the ideas come from, as long as they are leading life into a better place then I am happy.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
I do not care from who, what or where the ideas come from, as long as they are leading life into a better place then I am happy.

Yes, but who gets to the make the decisions. Who defines what a better place is? At the moment the UN and their various umbrella groups are trying to define a "better place", and it is not in agreement with my views.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
bearing in mind the "elites" like to have children out of wedlock and put them in positions to suit their agenda, could icke be one of those people??

the bloke is right about alot of things, he's very vocal about things and he has a big following, why is he still alive? unlike so many others..!?

i found this quote the other day-

"I have been convinced that we, as an order, have come under the power of some very evil occult order, profoundly versed in Science, both occult and otherwise, though not infallible, their methods being black magic, that is to say, electromagnetic power, hypnotism, and powerful suggestion. We are convinced that the order is being controlled by some Sun Order, after the nature of the Illuminati, if not by that order itself." - Duke of Brunswick, Grand Master of Freemasonry

also check out- the esoteric agenda on youtube, and the thread on here called- all roads lead to rome..!

hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If the NWO was for good, then why do they have there secret meetings? why dont they just tell us there plans? Why do there plans focus around taking more power away from the people and giving it to there selfs?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
who knows
way be i am a 2 year old smoking baby you just never know on this planet

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I tried joining the illuminati they want a picture of you where you live what you do etc the list was endless but they put forward a message that they was there to help but all kinds of wired stuff like you have to believe in a god etc.
So I never finished the sight up. But if some one wants to take a look.
Link to illuminate

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Taken from the site.

Membership Application All information received is kept confidential and is protected against unauthorized access. Leave the initial text as it is. Do not remove any fields. Provide an accurate response in each field. False answers are grounds for immediate termination of membership. Leave nothing blank. If you do not want to include certain information, simply say so in that field. If you have any questions, do not include them here. Questions should be presented separately. Send completed application to your referring member or to the Applications email address listed at illuminati-order.com... for processing. Updates should be submitted in the same manner. 1. Preferred pseudonym: 2. Real name: 3. Email address: 4. Date of birth (Year-Month-Day): 5. Country: 6. State/Province/Etc.: 7. City: 8. Spoken languages: 9. Written languages: 10. Talents, skills and abilities: 11. Interests and goals: 12. Current occupation: 13. Describe the nature and purpose of the Illuminati Order. Answer: 14. Explain why you want to join the Illuminati Order and what you hope to accomplish as a member. Answer: 15. Attach a recent photograph of yourself.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

the address is give ME YOUR MONEY .COM cash preffered

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I read once that Illuminati means "light bringers" and that they were fighting against the "Old World Order" (the status quo for the past several thousand years) and wanted to bring in the "New World Order", which would finally rid us of those lurking in the top of the power structures.

I guess it would be some kind of PsyOp where we would end up hating the people trying to save us, but to me, what we call each group wouldn't matter as it appears (to me at least) that we should be able to sort out the good actors from the bad with the transparency the internet gives us.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PopSecretMission

en.wiktionary.org...
"David NOT"

To be able to answer your question, one needs to know what the word "Illuminati" really means.
1. "IL" = "NOT", negation, something that is opposite
2. "LUMA" -> "light" or "world"
"LUNA", "LUMA" -> "the Moon"
3. "NATI" -> "children", "born of", "coming from" (from Latin "natus": "born, arisen, made")

Thus we can translate the full word as:
1. Offworlders,
2. Those, who come from the far side of the Moon (or from the so called "Eighth Sphere", which is supposedly located on the directly opposite side of Earth in relation to the Moon)
3. Those, who were born from the black light.

Additionally, in one special cipher I managed to decode, "Illuminati" can be read as "Christs". There are other ways to interpret the word as well, which in my opinion support a conclusion that the Illuminati are ancient Spirits that came here from the Andromeda galaxy, from the homeworld of our Creators, passed through the Sun Gate and incarnated repeatedly here on Earth since the ancient times in order to protect humanity (to ensure our evolution progresses according to our Creators' original intent) using indirect methods and acting behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PopSecretMission

As an additional insight: the memories of a "sleeper-agent", unconscious Illuminati have been wiped out. Illuminati are ordinary people, who in their life haven't been able to find a purpose and who receive "a call to action" through some strange, mystic experiences ("MKULTRA" is NOT what is believed to be - it is a "project" aimed at rising the brain frequency of the subjects and to help them remember their mission). This is a "Hero's call":
en.wikipedia.org...
I guess you can compare them to Jedis and Siths from the "Star Wars" (because there is also a "struggle for their souls", which can in consequence result in staying on the "Light's Side" or going to the "Dark Side"). The aim of turning the masses of people against Illuminati is to channel people's hate and frustration ("negative energy", "ill wishes") into them, to make the "rise from slumber" (recovery from "the head wound, which they received during their Fall", the "rise from the dead", "awakening", "activation") for the "sleeper-agents" more difficult.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
They consider themselves "friends" of humanity in the long term but dont forget that one of their tenets is necessary population reduction on the order of more than a power of 10. The nazis thought that they were acting in the best interests of the german people (teutonic race)....but they were certainly no friend of the jewish people.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join