It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slap on Rear Gets Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson 30 Days in Jail

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Whats up with your crazy idea I abuse woman? Yea I should be in jail if I physically harm another person. So should Chad Johnson. And I dont think much has changed from the 50's as far as assault being charged as an assault, when there has been one that actually legitimately occured.

I also don't think men assaulted more back in the day if anything its gotten worse as far as the mindset of being more hostile towards woman. The more you tell someone something is forbidden the more tempting it becomes to indulge, like a forbidden apple syndrome.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I came across a similar situation. I was going to fight a speeding ticket with a local PG County (Maryland) but my laser advised me against it saying she's "Bat # Crazy" and to plead guilty or she will throw the book at you. The guy before me was caught by the same cop, under similar situation. A back country road where the cops said we were going 60 MPH. You can't go 60 on this road without being bounced off the road! The cop had his radar certifications in plastic protectors and said we were caught using radar. He pulled me over while he was standing outside his car with no radar in his hands. Clearly he was lying. Now, I was going faster than 30 MPH but not even close to 60! Anyway, I had to plead guilty so she'd just fined me and not gave me points (they guy who pleaded innocent was found guilty by this judge and got the fines AND lost points). Then, she made me say "Thank you" to the court for giving me a break! She was just like this judge who put "8" away.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

You know what my friend, I find the way treat fellow Atsers to be very disrespectful. That doesn't necessary means that you deserve to go to jail. On other note I'm not interested in reading any replies from you.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
People got it twisted, first off it's not her courtroom it's the People. Secondly she's showing you that this country's judicial system does not operate as taught in school it's ran by egos and personal interpretations.

Thirdly, didn't they just agree on terms before she' became offended? What happened to "your word is your bond"? If conditions can change at a drop of a hat in this case personal feelings again is she not letting you know she's making up the rules as she goes? More personal feelings running courtrooms, did you know trial attorneys have books on what acceptable and unacceptable in each judges' courtroom? For example, there's a judge who didn't like the color red being worn in "their" courtroom and when an attorney was so brazen not to have the judges handbook and wore red they would reprimand that attorney and in extreme cases reset a trial dates for coming into "their" courtroom wearing such color. These folks get full of themselves and become TYRANTS.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

She be talking too much sh**... So she got a headbutt... you gonna tell me that judge or Feinstein or Clinton doesnt deserve the same?!?!

#HeadbuttUrself

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sattro

You know what my friend, I find the way treat fellow Atsers to be very disrespectful.

Well... I don't find your sarcastic use of "my friend" to be very respectful, either.

That doesn't necessary means that you deserve to go to jail.

I sure, as Hell, hope NOT! I DON'T DESERVE "to go to jail"! I'VE NEVER, EVER, EVEN, BEEN ACCUSED of "Spousal Abuse", or even "Disorderly Conduct", BY ANYONE. That makes me feel that I'm, a Hell of, a lot more RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS than Johnson IS.

On other note I'm not interested in reading any replies from you.

My, goodness! That doesn't seem very respectful!

I least I'm respectful enough to, at the least, read ALL RESPONSES to MY POSTS. Quite often, I'll even RESPOND to them! Guess "What"? That even includes you!

I'm curious:
What was it, that you found so "disrespectful" about the post you were responding to?

Sincerely,
Milt

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

People got it twisted, first off it's not her courtroom it's the People.

Nope! You, and others on your "team", are the ones that have "got it twisted". Judges ARE the "Supreme Beings" of their assigned courtrooms.

Secondly she's showing you that this country's judicial system does not operate as taught in school it's ran by egos and personal interpretations.

Well... It "operates" pretty much the way I was taught. When were you taught that it was "The Peoples'" courtroom? I'll bet that was long after I went to school.

What happened to "your word is your bond"?

In a courtroom, nothing is final until the Judge's gavel hits the block. Haven't you ever watched "Perry Mason"?

If conditions can change at a drop of a hat in this case personal feelings again is she not letting you know she's making up the rules as she goes? More personal feelings running courtrooms, did you know trial attorneys have books on what acceptable and unacceptable in each judges' courtroom? For example, there's a judge who didn't like the color red being worn in "their" courtroom and when an attorney was so brazen not to have the judges handbook and wore red they would reprimand that attorney and in extreme cases reset a trial dates for coming into "their" courtroom wearing such color. These folks get full of themselves and become TYRANTS.

Are you speaking from experience or, are you just "parroting" what you heard? That doesn't quite match MY experience.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
He couldn't wait until court was dismissed?? I mean come on man, you were this close )(.

I feel bad for him, because I do think the judge was more than a little harsh on him for his actions, but still a little respect is needed in the courtroom.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I would like to subject her to some jail time for something which she didn't "mean" to do. One writer here said she was on a power trip and I agree. I detest women like this, especially one who has so much power and so little common sense, and who is just bitchy. Just what we need, another person in our over crowded jails.

I don't think he deserved what she gave him. She could have dressed him down, but jail time? get real.
edit on 12-6-2013 by Lindarm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The problem is she is racist person who obviously thought that he was trying to be disrespectful but in reality she's a bi*ch

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lindarm

I would like to subject her to some jail time for something which she didn't "mean" to do.

Johnson didn't go to jail for the butt slap! He went to jail because of his stupidity (His Violation of Probation).

One writer here said she was on a power trip and I agree. I detest women like this, especially one who has so much power and so little common sense, and who is just bitchy.

WOW! It seems that YOU have issues with females that are in "positions of authority". That could be an interesting thread!

I don't think he deserved what she gave him. She could have dressed him down, but jail time? get real.

Why? Do you feel that Johnson SHOULD BE treated better than YOU or I WOULD BE?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Inhuman and completely out of touch with humanity, therefore unfit for office, sterile, devoid of emotion, unable to comprehend the intense level of relief and outlet, of emotions, bottlenecked in terror and tension in court, and completely unable to relate to humans in any capacity.

Shame on her, and she shouldn't be serving the public in this capacity, for she needs counseling.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You guys do know he is just a troll right and a good one at theat hence the picture and the mood
edit on 13-6-2013 by Xeno23 because: because i can

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeno23

You guys do know he is just a troll right and a good one at theat hence the picture and the mood

WOW! Your propensity to notice the obvious is truly impressive! I shall give you, your FIRST star for that!

For your future reference:
Talking about other members is a violation of ATS' "Terms & Conditions".

Would you care to address the topic of this discussion now? Or, are you just a little Wanabe Troll?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 13-6-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hunteradkinson

The problem is she is racist person who obviously thought that he was trying to be disrespectful but in reality she's a bi*ch

It looks, to me, like you hate the Judge because she's a White woman. Guess who I feel is the true racist!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ummmmm. thats my brother and last time i checked he was white. so look whos the racist person now for assuming someones black because he stood up for a black man. So just sit down and continue to troll like we all know your going to. Goodbye sir.

-Brandon

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeno23

Ummmmm. thats my brother and last time i checked he was white.

I already knew he was your brother, and I had also assumed he was "white".

so look whos the racist person now for assuming someones black because he stood up for a black man.

I didn't call him a racist because I had "assumed" he was Black. HE IS A RACIST because RACE was his PRIMARY CONSIDERATION regarding the Judge's verdict. His only other consideration was the Judge's sex, so I reckon that makes him a misogynist, too.

So just sit down and continue to troll like we all know your going to.

Your blessing wasn't needed, but I will thank you anyway.

Now that you have that off of your "little Wanabe Troll" chest, would you, or your racist brother, care to explain why the two of you seem to feel that the Judge was a "racist bi*ch"?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 14-6-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I never agreed with my brother and he brought race up because it a likely factor but the only person who could possibly know that is the women herself, and god. but it doesn't matter, its not gonna change his sentence if two people sit on a forum and argue lol so i'm not gonna argue. and im not a wannabe troll either lol

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

And Btw my brother accently posted that under my account (about you being a troll) not me...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join