It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slap on Rear Gets Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson 30 Days in Jail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hi

Ok I saw this on my local news earlier and just could not believe what a B!@# this judge is

Former NFL star Chad Johnson aka Chad Ochocinco was in court today for a probation violation,and had a plea deal set up with prosecuters for community service and no jail time. Well he slapped his lawyer on the butt saying good job and the judge got pissed and IMO took it way to personally.

Asking him if he thinks this is funny then saying he doesn't take it seriously and throwing out the plea deal and sentenced him to 30 days in jail.

I don't think he meant any disrespect at all, he's a professional athlete and has been slapping guys on the butt saying good job since high school.

This judge is just a power tripping Bi@#$.
edit on 10-6-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hahaha! That's too funny. I loved Ocho Cinco and his antics, it's sad to see the judge reprimand him like that but I guess that's the business.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Welcome to the new America where the goal is to get as many bodies in jail as possible for whatever reason you give them. Everything is set up to end you up there. Doesn't matter who you are as long as you're not in the billionaires club.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have two comments. One is reasonable, the other isn't.

The judge is upset because the courtroom laughed. So, find the courtroom in contempt.

The judge is a blonde female. She reminds me of a third grade school teacher who believes everyone is out to get her, or challenge her. Would a guy, familiar with sports, have thrown out a carefully arranged plea deal over that?

You take your chances. He was unlucky. She needs treatment.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, I think we all know who didn't get any nookie the night before, don't we?

What a sour lemon. Stench from the Bench is another term I've heard. Whew... Strong from that one. She ought to do something about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just plain lame not to have accepted the plea deal. Can't believe she got her panties in a wad over people laughing in her courtroom, especially the bailiffs. Ochocinco got treinta days over nothing IMO.

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There is nothing remotely reasonable or valid about this judge's decision. Good lord, give me a break! The guy's known for his irreverence. She overstepped her bounds bigtime on this one.
Geez...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Uptight, delusional, with a victim mentality. This one incident underscores everything thats wrong with publicly funded institutions, the legal profession in particular, and life generally today.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I was having a conversation with someone earlier today, and it turned to the attitude of people in positions of power. Someone was telling me that they went to visit one of their friends, who did something stupid and was put in jail for a little while. Anyway, they were telling me about how not only the police who were there acted, but also the jailers. This is when I was telling them about my feelings regarding people who constantly abuse their power, simply because they have it. They probably have little control of their lives outside of this power, and thus it is a psychological issue and a way for them to vent their lack of control, by taking it out on other people.

But it is clear that certain types of people should not be given any power over other human beings at all. There are people who are quick to abuse their power; people who let their emotions cloud their judgement, etc. This judge is OBVIOUSLY one of those types of people. She should not be a judge, because a person like this should not have ANY say in the fate of another human being. This is just utterly ridiculous. And people wonder why we need groups like Anonymous. Because those who are involved within the justice system are the same people who abuse others, and NEVER get charged for this abuse. Someone needs to be there to put them in their place, utilizing non-violent methods, to let them know that they are not God, and that they cannot let their emotions and lack of personal control get in the way of their responsibility. Saying this woman is a %#$## is an understatement to be sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

There is nothing remotely reasonable or valid about this judge's decision.

Sure there was! He disrespected an officer of the court, in her courtroom, so she revoked the mercy she had bestowed upon him.

The guy's known for his irreverence.

I reckon, this time, he let it be known in the wrong place.

She overstepped her bounds bigtime on this one.

Nope! HE overstepped HER bounds.

What ever will be, will be...

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Sure there was! He disrespected an officer of the court, in her courtroom, so she revoked the mercy she had bestowed upon him.

What did you find disrespectful?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
JAIL effin SUCKS

'nuff said

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

You are asking the wrong person. Perhaps you should listen to the Judge!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by goou111

You are asking the wrong person. Perhaps you should listen to the Judge!

See ya,
Milt

Lol you are the one person to say you thought he disrespected her, so I am asking you what you thought was disrespectful..

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

you are the one person to say you thought he disrespected her

I didn't say that! I said he disrespected an OFFICER OF THE COURT, IN HER COURTROOM.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Nobody start him!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

Nobody start him!

Hell, I'll even give you a star for that slight bit of wisdom.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by goou111

you are the one person to say you thought he disrespected her

I didn't say that! I said he disrespected an OFFICER OF THE COURT, IN HER COURTROOM.

See ya,
Milt

It's like talking to a wall

:bnghd: :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

It looks like she is trying to make an example out of a celebrity. Should he have done it? No, not in a court of law. I bet this judge has never watched a high school, college or professional football game in her life. If she did she would have seen a lot of butt slapping going on as a sign of encouragement and a way to say good job. I don't even want to know how much he paid his attorney to work us this plea deal, but it sure it a slap in the face to get sent to jail over a slap on the butt, to a person of the same sex.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join