It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triple precognitions I've had might prove we live in a "Virtual Reality" inside a computer!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeym1991
reply to post by muzzleflash

you say there is no evidence to prove that it exists. Maybe we dont have the technology to detect it.What if the evidence is so uniform with the very fabric of our cosmos, that we might not even have powerful enough energy sources to detect?. Sometimes what we perceive as the impossible is so possible.

You misunderstood me.

I meant we humans on Earth do not have publicly available evidence.
The secret govt may have this evidence but they aren't sharing.

But yes I believe with better tech we would be able to detect all sorts of things that we previously had no idea existed.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
@Joeym191

you say there is no evidence to prove that it exists. Maybe we dont have the technology to detect it.What if the evidence is so uniform with the very fabric of our cosmos, that we might not even have powerful enough energy sources to detect?. Sometimes what we perceive as the impossible is so possible.

We can have a person here in ATS verify my precognitive ability by actually making a real action that I can "see and hear" and I must say the action before the person even do the act but he or she must still continue acting else, it might cause some unpredictable temporal paradox as if I didn't see the action at all and ruin the experiment..

..But first, they must write down this action that they will perform. For this to work, the written action must be kept secret to me.

But the real problem is performing the action at precisely around 10 seconds after the precognitive episode. Then I must say the action within those 10 seconds and it should match the action that is about to be performed. Since I can't know when I'll have the episode and it doesn't always happen at the same month or day and with very little window of opportunity - 10 seconds. It may be impossible to do it.

It would be more feasible to stick monitoring instruments around me designed to detect temporal anomalies like extremely accurate timekeeping devices. High energy radiation like X-rays or Gamma rays also manifest around significant effects of time dilation (General Relativity) and the reverse - radio waves. But for information to travel backwards in time, we might expect an entirely different form of radiation.

Originally posted by Nightaudit
And even if we were, how could that possibly matter? If we can be born, live and die in this system without ever knowing that we are in it, then what would be the point?

There is none.

If you use your imagination, you can think of countless possibilities why it might matter.

I could give you one:

What if the Architect of a simulated world doesn't design Artificial Intelligence by a restrictive set of parameters and goals they absolutely cannot deviate from as you normal computer programmers do?

What if they use a simulated world to "mold" artificial intelligence for them? What if instead of using set parameters, they use random variables to simulate life who can make choice for themselves?

What if the Architect only chooses to save programs who has "evolved" to the point that they will courageously uphold benevolent principles even if it means going against the world - the virtual nemesis they created for the purpose?

This could potentially mean, if we are programs indeed and instead of fighting for a good cause we allow ourselves to be corrupted by the virtual nemesis - the world just to survive and live like most anybody else. Only means one thing, such programs are prone to corruption and they cannot be relied upon to uphold benevolence if that is the purpose of the program and be able to exercise free will at the same time. They cannot be saved, will be deleted or even be recycled for the purpose of testing programs who would be worthy of use to the Architect.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

All indications is that quantum reality is discontinuous meaning that's it's always rebooting fresh at every moment whereby all information is stored and preserved in the fully in-formed zero point field or Akashic Record. Everything of value that is, since absurdity and nonsense must be sliced away to keep things real.

This is why we must forgive as we are forgiven, and cannot unless and until we do, because that's our true nature at each eternally unfolding present moment, a clean slate. If we were to come to understand this, the psychological benefits would be immense.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Living in a hologram or program, is not at all the same thing as giving up on life or helping the poor as someone posted.

Instead, imagine this.

What if the renegades were being rounded up and counseled, and part of their training/counseling, is to enter into simulations to assess their behavior and growth?

Just a theory, but its one that is feasible.

And some could enter voluntarily to assist them.

once in the simulation, there is no memory.

Souls within the simulation are NOT programs however. We are not the universe!

Dark hats, and dark entities and demiurges, fallen ones, are trying to win dominion in a simulated realm to trap souls from returning to the real world or passing/progressing.

And also, the world is not meant to be in this state, this harsh fundamental duality rather than inner process of combing pineal and pituitary, it is translated into a concrete harsh thing. This is a fallen state of unawareness, not the way this earth should be. We should be progressed and eutopia by now.

ONLY DARK HATS RUN CYCLES AND REBOOTS!
edit on 13-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I had a really good dream once were the righteous ascended into a gaming world were they got really cool gear and the unrighteous became the mobs, the lesser sinners were the mobs in the starting areas, they had it really rough lol

There were higher level dungeons were the likes of Hitler was the main Boss mob, with minor bosses such as Himmler, and you had to fight through entire Panzer divisions to get to them.

If you had been really virtuous you got really good starting gear and exp bonuses, though there were still factions even among the righteous, guild wars and territorial disputes...anyway that was my dream of Heaven
edit on 13-6-2013 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Living in a hologram or program, is not at all the same thing as giving up on life or helping the poor as someone posted.

I would think so too.

Risking/not valuing one's life for the sake of other and true charity not the one that gives and announces it to other just so they will look good - selfish gain in the end and not the one that gives only little in proportion to their incomes.

That is not the value of our world. We only love to watch it in films or read in stories and get teary eyed but most people would hate such idea if they are the ones to do it.

Most people are seduced to lean upon things that are destructive and won't last.

If we are programs in a computer world, then extreme acts of selflessness and charity would be a glitch. If we are a game, it's like hitting on a hostile computer character that's trying to kill you. Then out of the blue the character decides to stop killing you and heal you instead even if you're still trying to kill it.

Is the computer-controlled character suddenly gone bad or that character was no longer a slave to its program?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If you stop playing life then you'll probably die. If you stop playing VR then you probably won't. If you're stuck on VR you're probably running away from something in RL.

I admit that VR and RL have a lot of things in common. They both can hook us. VR is different in that those who create it can create it for nefarious purposes. For example, to addict you and take your money. But there's no evidence anybody created RL. Maybe it just is.

Life is about learning and feeling a sense of reward when we learn. You can get this from games and from real life. But only in real life is it going to have a meaningful impact on survival. You can learn and feel a sense of reward in games, but it's like winning the special olympics if you're not disabled. It's like pretending you're awesome when in fact you're not. However, this doesn't mean VR can't have a purpose. Law enforcement and doctors and military and even climatologists use VR for various things. Manufacturers use it to model their products. Architects use it to see their blueprints. And there's no reason that people can't "go to school" in VR. People can go to college online. What's stopping them from logging into Second Life to enter a 3d classroom just for the jollies? Of course, with web browsing, the idea of entering a 3d classroom becomes more cumbersome. The intent is instruction, not immersion. You can deliver the lecture in a sound file or on a web page.

But as the years progress and technology gets better, who knows? VR things seem to have increasing value placed on them. I have no idea how deep the rabbit hole really is.

Just.... place value on RL first before throwing it all away for some pixels.
edit on 14-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Just.... place value on RL first before throwing it all away for some pixels.
edit on 14-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

No.

"LIFE" as most people know is unsustainable. Everything we ever did only made us weaker. We are weak, lost our foresight, and devolved due to our dependence on abominations.

We could live outside the grid and you know it. But if you can't live outside the grid and the grid dies, you'll die with it.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It looks like I was not alone!

Phillip K Dick had a similar experience too back in 1977!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
So when the slime first crawled out of the DNA soup ,and there were no computers ,where were we then ?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think the idea of different realms and different dimensions are amazing, I can believe them. I also LOVE the idea of simulation and virtual reality, I could relate and understand that one much easier than I can the first one. However, I truly believe that I am stuck in a coma that I'm waiting to wake up from. Perhaps it's a different realm all within it's own. I have no proof and no science to throw out there to back this up, sorry... just a random thought I have a few times a day. None of this is real anyway... so what is it?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Take a look at this, Please.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Three interlocking points here:

1) Know its a simulation and glad of the fact with respect to reality.
2) Unaware that it is a simulation and feel imprisoned in reality.
3) Know that it is a simulation and dismayed by the fact with respect to reality.

Thus - Reality is good or reality is bad, simulation is good or simulation is bad, and thirdly preference ratio to reality vs simulation.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think it could be true because:

things I used to be afraid of happening would sometimes happen right after I thought "I hope ____ doesn't happen!"

and

the fact that many times if you think about a person you haven't heard from in years, then miraculously you get a call from them immediately afterwards.

and

Some people supposedly can see things happen beforehand, like 9-11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join