It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Years In Review.. Did You Know?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by baburak

probably just references to 'new life' and such..

Did you know modern man had sex and interbreed with about any other human like neighbor since the beginning ? Modern human isn't even existing. No unique originally modern man has survived.

starred ..here's that old story of 'genetic corruption' again, it seems..

GLORIFICATION OF THE EUCHARIST This looks very much like Jesus & God painting a picture of life on earth with 2 paint brushes, and the 2 lights are the Sun (Yellow) and Moon (White)

I find it also interesting that in both pics (the one from the OP and the one added by Phage)...that the two figures are shown wearing either pink or blue...which (to me) represents 'male' and 'female'. (Not the figures themself obviously, but perhaps what they are 'creating'??) jacygirl

both starred ..click link in sig. below one day?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I wanted to close with this one. I have never seen it before, but wondered what was being conveyed here?
I thought this was interesting.
GLORIFICATION OF THE EUCHARIST
[img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/sa51b68396.jpg[/url]

That is simply a painting to show that what happens on earth is not solely gods responsibility,
The gods granted you all the powers you need to shape your world also,

So depicted here are both God and Man creating the Earth

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
through Ancient to Renaissance era Art the Many Anomaly's
of Something looks modern or something what is claimed to be Alien UFO!!

one of my Favorites is

"The Crucifixion" hangs above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia ~ it was painted in 1350. On either side of Jesus are a pair of Jetsons like skycars, one chasing the other ~ the pilots apparently working controls. The leading craft is decorated with two twinkling stars, one reminiscent of national insignia on modern aircraft

Painted in 1350....
Religion Christian

CloseUp

Christan Angel Renaissance Era

Which reminds me of !!

Ancient Sumerian/Assyrian Carving

Religion zoroastrian

Then we Have in the New World some similarity's

Notice Basket like The Sumerian Angel is holding ...

Notice on the Gate of the Sun Angel like aka Bird People

Oceans Apart 1000s of Years apart from different parts of the Land with These Similarity's
Europe - Middle East - Pre Colombian all showing Practically the Same thing

Same Beings in Different Religions ? within the time Gaps .? Around the Globe ??

edit on 28-6-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

touched on this in previous post. pay attention to the use of sun and moon in the first pic you've posted. (those little 'UFO crafts' in background) click link in sig. one day.

the links to sumeria, olmec/maya/etc are becoming more apparent. i would just caution on where folks like zech sitchin (and others) were trying to take it all.

those "baskets", used in conjunction with how they tend to that "tree" ...it starts to tell a story, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
through Ancient to Renaissance era Art the Many Anomaly's
of Something looks modern or something what is claimed to be Alien UFO!!

one of my Favorites is
Painted in 1350....
Religion Christian

CloseUp

why is it so hard for people to learn about christian iconography? those are anthropomorphic representations of the sun and moon.

Christan Angel Renaissance Era

Which reminds me of !!

Ancient Sumerian/Assyrian Carving

Religion zoroastrian

okay so because something has wings, that magically must mean that every image with wings on it must be connected...
what crap.

Then we Have in the New World some similarity's

Notice Basket like The Sumerian Angel is holding ...

Notice on the Gate of the Sun Angel like aka Bird People

there are no angels in sumerian mythology, it's a guardian beast.

Oceans Apart 1000s of Years apart from different parts of the Land with These Similarity's
Europe - Middle East - Pre Colombian all showing Practically the Same thing

Same Beings in Different Religions ? within the time Gaps .? Around the Globe ??

oh come on! it's a basket you couldn't think maybe it's there because all humans share a lot of stuff in common?
like using baskets to harvest stuff? one of those images shows a god pulling a corn cob off a plant!
or to use wings on people to represent unearthly beings? ever seen anyone with wings? yeah it's a good way to show it.
no where in the bible does a single angel have wings, it isn't until around the 13th century they started doing that.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
reply to post by Phage

I'm more interested in why did so many painters draw babies heads in their pictures?
To me, they all look like Hannibal Lectors students

it was a fad, same with putting in flying babies.
just to be clear here they are not cherub they are putto.
cherub are scary things, they have four faces and they are mostly on fire.

now that i think about it, putto maybe your answer, it was a common theme to put their faces on stuff too i believe.
edit on 24-7-2013 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
I find it also interesting that in both pics (the one from the OP and the one added by Phage)...that the two figures are shown wearing either pink or blue...which (to me) represents 'male' and 'female'. (Not the figures themself obviously, but perhaps what they are 'creating'??)
jacygirl

Modern conceit there, i am afraid. Up until the 20th century, it was pink for a boy and light blue for a girl. The pink (or also light red) denotes power, strength, etc (and also in Medieval Europe the high echelons of the Clergy) whereas light blue was seen as soft and feminine.

No clear consensus on where this changed but Hitler undoubtedly played a part (denoting homosexuals as pink). There is debate on this though...........

However, i do have a photo at home of my grand father as a baby (born before 1910) dressed in a pink number (complete with baby curl).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join