It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mapuche Resistance - Warriors of Mother Earth

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Probably I could post this one in another forum. I decided to do it here because of the reasons these people are fighting and what are they defending. You'll know what I mean after reading and watching the information offered.

Many of you never heard about the mapuche people. Some of you will choose to ignore this thread, considering you are not affected by this little revolution. First, it's necessary to start with a little background :

The Mapuche are the "people of the land", Mapu means land and che means people. They are also known as Araucanos, a name given to them by the Spanish colonialists. Before the "huincas" (Spanish) arrived in 1541, the Mapuche who numbered one and half to two million were the original inhabitants of the Southern Cone of the continent in a region which today covers half of Chile and half of Argentina. The Mapuche nation comprised of both sedentary and nomadic communities: hunters and gatherers, shepherds, farmers and fishermen. They lived in small family groups known as lof, which were under the authority of a Lonko (chief).

The Mapuche territory had its border with the Inca Empire south of the Maule river. This border was established after a long war and the failure of the Inca to conquer the Mapuche nation by the use of force.

Now it's time to watch some videos, they deliver the message very well.

CHILE'S MOST WANTED.

(At the end of the video you'll see what the Catholic Church did to them too)

MESSAGE OF A MAPUCHE GRANDMATHER

www.mapuche-nation.org...
edit on 10-6-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I actually agree with these people. Big business is stealing and destroying their land. The land and forests were sacred to many societies, Big business will destroy the world if they are allowed to. I would tend to believe they are getting the forests at very little cost, just bribe the officials of the government and take what you want. If the government officials had any brains, they would be able to see the crumbs that they receive to destroy the lives of their people is not worth it. They have sold their soul for a few crumbs. In the near future, they will have to pay their debt for selling their soul.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Thank you OP, I wasn't aware of this movement

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeone718
reply to post by Trueman

Thank you OP, I wasn't aware of this movement

Thank you. Believe it or not, they've been fighting since the time of the Incas and the spaniard conquistadors. They won't give up, like we did.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Great for them, but it's sad they are put in that situation in the first place. It seems to me like the world is getting smaller and as resources deplete in one area, companies need to find new resources so they can make money, and produce items like ipods and vanillin.

In the area I live it is a similar situation. The people here have fought off the spanish, the japanese, and were mostly conquered by the americans through teaching religion, gambling, alcohol, and the concept of land ownership.

The fight is tough and does not stop as long as you have resources that these companies want, and governments are all too willing to sell.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

But is this not happening all over the world. European imperialists have not stopped, they have only changed tactics. They brand those who would fight them as extremists, terrorists, Kooks, all through their monopoly of mainstream media, spoon feed it to the brain dead masses, and convince everyone who is right. This has been going on far too long, and I am afraid the only way to stop this is by either the Great Mother shakes us of her back, or we end up killing ourselves in the fastest yet biggest of all wars.

People have to wake up and understand that all governments and all organized religions are inherently evil and are here for one thing, and that is to control you.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Abrahamic Synogoge (sic) of Satan for you, doing what they do best, (all Three of the religions Plus their Prior Caste system demon systems)

Posing as a Holy God, with their Lies, coming to Steal, Kill, Destroy

For Gold and Silver, Jewels, Elements...Minerals

Everywhere they have gone they commit genocide, destroy the innocence of children, pollute and instill Hate, the Food of Hell

While parading around as Holiness...which they are Not

Seat of golden throne Rome

Devoured children of women

They won't stop till they Devour All of Earth, like the Black Hole Minions they are,

And their Minions are all over this place.

they Will get theirs...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears
Abrahamic Synogoge (sic) of Satan for you, doing what they do best, (all Three of the religions Plus their Prior Caste system demon systems)

Everywhere they have gone they commit genocide, destroy the innocence of children, pollute and instill Hate, the Food of Hell

They won't stop till they Devour All of Earth, like the Black Hole Minions they are,

they Will get theirs...

follow the MINING TRAIL

They ALWAYS leave a path of DESOLATION

And NO RAIN

They KILL WATER

Why they not true HUMANS

They are from TREE of DEATH, they KILL TREE OF LIFE=WATER

That's how you can Really tell they are DEMONS, they need Not Water to live,

Vampire "reptilians" because what else Could they be, they Never FEAR lack of water

Normal Humans DO fear lack of water, which is WHY these minions In no way, can BE from this planet, they Have to be hybrids

OR just stupid ones who SOLD their SOULS,

Something, but they are NOT normal, they have NO empathy, guilt, or Respect Whatsoever

For MOTHER EARTH.

They Also have an EXTREME HATRED for Females and the WOMB,

They'll Control the Womb but it's out of HATRED to plant, like a field, their SERPENT SEED,

Not serpent like an ordinary snake, but the Symbolism of an EVIL serpent, that SUCKS out life but NEVER GIVES LIFE back

Just desolation, cement, hard brick ALTARS of DEATH, Void, nothingness,

Metals, steel, their IRON MAN

Immortal demons.

They FEED off of humans, GOOD humans, they pollute other humans who they entice with pleasure, always at the Cost of Innocent blood...as they are Blood festers,

VAMPIRES

Parasites, they Only derive Existence from Parasitical Feasting, and HATE, of GOOD and. Especially LOVE (why they murder Mothers who LOVE their children) and CHILDREN because they HATE LOVE, real love, not the faux sensual lie...which is why they Plant BITTERNESS into Women/females, it's the BITTER ROOT of their VENOM that poisons DNA

And flushes OUT the GOOD

And they'll never Stop, their appetites are Insatiable,

They are Never Content, why they are GREED

They DID NOT CREATE THIS EARTH, THAT

IS

THEIR ULTIMATE

LIE.

NOR did they Create real HUMANS, they Invaded (? Via meteor maybe?), COLONIZED, and like the Cancer Destroyer they are,

Black cloud, Black Hole, they Spread their disease and hate, their HELL for it's INSIDE them,

And work to Infect us all. They do this by deception and appealing to the debase side they infected in the beginning,

To Purge them, we have to SEE their seed in ourselves, and DESTROY IT.
edit on 11-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Corrections

Many who Don't see on Spiritual way, possibly because they ARE them, WEEDS that Destroy WATER,

But we do not have the eyes to discern them, meaning, the Ideas of humans being GOD and Eugenics is a LIE, from Satan which I believe is an anagram,

Theory just several I wonder about, But, point is,

PRIDE is their Ultimate, they'll always seek GLORY

They are OBSESSED with GLORY,

They are GLORIFIED MURDERERS and RAPISTS,

Rape because it's the ultimate violation and destruction of source of LIFE, LOVE...the complete Opposite of LOVE,

Why they obsessed with POWER and CONQUEST

They can DO NOTHING ELSE, and why they are LIARS

They NEVER CREATED ANYTHING...NOR NOURISHED LIFE

They just DESTROY LIFE...the ESSENCE OF...

You can tell them, they Always have a HAUGHTY look, SMIRK, and they DELIGHT in SADISM.
edit on 11-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Additions

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

they Will get theirs...

follow the MINING TRAIL

They ALWAYS leave a path of DESOLATION

And NO RAIN

They KILL WATER

Why they not true HUMANS

They are from TREE of DEATH, they KILL TREE OF LIFE=WATER

That's how you can Really tell they are DEMONS, they need Not Water to live,

Vampire "reptilians" because what else Could they be, they Never FEAR lack of water

Normal Humans DO fear lack of water, which is WHY these minions In no way, can BE from this planet, they Have to be hybrids

OR just stupid ones who SOLD their SOULS,

Something, but they are NOT normal, they have NO empathy, guilt, or Respect Whatsoever

For MOTHER EARTH.

They'll Control the Womb but it's out of HATRED to plant, like a field, their SERPENT SEED,

Not serpent like an ordinary snake, but the Symbolism of an EVIL serpent, that SUCKS out life but NEVER GIVES LIFE back

Just desolation, cement, hard brick ALTARS of DEATH, Void, nothingness,

Immortal demons.

They FEED off of humans, GOOD humans, they pollute other humans who they entice with pleasure, always at the Cost of Innocent blood...as they are Blood festers,

VAMPIRES

Parasites, they Only derive Existence from Parasitical Feasting, and HATE, of GOOD and. Especially LOVE (why they murder Mothers who LOVE their children) and CHILDREN because they HATE LOVE, real love, not the faux sensual lie...which is why they Plant BITTERNESS into Women/females, it's the BITTER ROOT of their VENOM that poisons DNA

And flushes OUT the GOOD

And they'll never Stop, their appetites are Insatiable,

They are Never Content, why they are GREED

They DID NOT CREATE THIS EARTH, THAT

IS

THEIR ULTIMATE

LIE.

NOR did they Create real HUMANS, they Invaded (? Via meteor maybe?), COLONIZED, and like the Cancer Destroyer they are,

Black cloud, Black Hole, they Spread their disease and hate, their HELL for it's INSIDE them,

And work to Infect us all. They do this by deception and appealing to the debase side they infected in the beginning,

To Purge them, we have to SEE their seed in ourselves, and DESTROY IT.
edit on 11-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Corrections

Many who Don't see on Spiritual way, possibly because they ARE them, WEEDS that Destroy WATER,

But we do not have the eyes to discern them, meaning, the Ideas of humans being GOD and Eugenics is a LIE, from Satan which I believe is an anagram,

Theory just several I wonder about, But, point is,

PRIDE is their Ultimate, they'll always seek GLORY

They are OBSESSED with GLORY,

They are GLORIFIED MURDERERS and RAPISTS,

Rape because it's the ultimate violation and destruction of source of LIFE, LOVE...the complete Opposite of LOVE,

Why they obsessed with POWER and CONQUEST

They can DO NOTHING ELSE, and why they are LIARS

They NEVER CREATED ANYTHING...NOR NOURISHED LIFE

They just DESTROY LIFE...the ESSENCE OF...

You can tell them, they Always have a HAUGHTY look, SMIRK, and they DELIGHT in SADISM.
edit on 11-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Additions

I'm lost on the part where the evil rulers don't need water. All evil humans need water I think.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Peeling the layers of abstractness of your post, must be a pearl of wisdom. Must be.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It will always be a puzzle to me how most of humanity now has lost touch with the Earth, nature, and everything outside of societie's think box.

The feelings, pureness, the overall aspect of being ALIVE when tuned with nature cannot be experienced or described by those living the "concrete reality". It must be felt and accepted to be experienced.

Nature will always be there, always doing its 'thing'. Never stopping for no one and nothing. That is what it does. Its beauty will never run short, its life will never end, its energy will never stop flowing.

It sickens me to the core of my heart to see what white man has done to this planet. I have cried many times over the chaos and destruction mother earth and her very lively creatures have endured over mankinds "development" (if you want to call it that) ..

Nature will always be; and humans will never be over nature. This is a lesson that will soon be experienced by all humanity.. Sadly. But after the chaos has settled, a renewing feeling and energy will come over; like a "reset" button. And we will start our civilization again, hopefully in the correct direction next time.

Thanks for the message; its the most important thing humanity doesnt want to learn. To accept and be one with nature and its own kind.

eta - I am white for anyone trying to pull the 'race card' on me. The truth is; white man has caused the most wars, the most dominance, the most destruction over time. So dont twist my words.
edit on 12-6-2013 by covertpanther because: Eta

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I dont like Mapuches very much, actually they were fierce conquerors and anihilated lots of other tribes.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by foofighter00
I dont like Mapuches very much, actually they were fierce conquerors and anihilated lots of other tribes.

That sounds like a justification to steal mapuche's land. Wars between tribes or pre-columbian cultures were part of their developement, a normal process. The Mapuches are not fighting for money, they are not part of a multinational corporation and they don't take part in government decisions. That land belongs to them and it's been taken by force.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

No a justification, just a fact. Most of "their" land wasnt theirs To begin with, they did what the white man did but in a smaller scale. In argentina they where mostly invaders. What I really mean is that I Dont pity them, the same way I wouldnt pity the actual society if it were overpowered by another race. Of course im taking the "mapuche" term as mostly Araucano, altough It includes other tribes I really respect that were absorbed.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

(...)

What??
Check again, I'm pretty sure IronMan aka Tony Starks did not have extreme hatred for womanly bodies.

reply to post by foofighter00

Exactly. They just lacked technology to wage any impressive wars, but basically we both had the same instinct. The difference is that spaniards had more tech and were more impressive in their destructions.

edit on 12-6-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Now you sound like rather leave that land in hands of contaminating corporations and people with no respect for Mother Earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by swanne

(...)

What??
Check again, I'm pretty sure IronMan aka Tony Starks did not have extreme hatred for womanly bodies.

Exactly. They just lacked technology to wage any impressive wars, but basically we both had the same instinct. The difference is that spaniards had more tech and were more impressive in their destructions.

Exactly what???

I selected 2 more videos, if you watch them you will understand what is this thread about and what is really going on in the mapuche land. Take your time, deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by swanne

(...)

What??

you TOTALLY miss the analogy here and I'm not going to waste time in explaining it,

Good grief. it didn't have a damn thing to do with the movie, Hollywood or Comic book characters...

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

LOL More Cheerleading for the Patriarchy, never ceases to Amaze me...(patriarchy is Way more than women's T &A in case You don't know, and Yes I'm Not a lesbian and I shave my legs too, like OMG Shocking ain't it...oh and I have a Son whom I adore, oops sorry did I blow the Stereotype out the water??? Yea cuzz Eco Feminists are All about hating men OR the other bimbo garbage, goddess whoredom R us...never mind you'll miss that as well, They ALWAYS DO...)
edit on 12-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Editing

top topics

join