It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US spy leaker Edward Snowden 'missing' in Hong Kong

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
I'm starting to wonder if he was ever really in Hong Kong. I mean, he had to know people would come looking for him. What better way to buy yourself some time/space than to send the spooks on a goose chase if you can. The guy IS/WAS a NSA/CIA spy after all...

There's no telling whats going on anymore.

Snowden's life has just become something right out of "Bourne Identity" or "Enemy of the State".
edit on 10-6-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

He wouldn't tell you were he was at, especially when he know how our government works. Smoke and mirrors is his best bet.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
naw man, its over they got him. They simply tracked where the reporters went using their mobile technology, staked out the hotel and waited. As he went out into the population, I have no doubt local assets picked him up or "rendered" him as he put it.

If he proves me wrong, he will do it within a week, and I will thank the Lord. If you hear nothing more directly from him, its over. The chapter moves on to the fight in Washington. It is time to flood the House with a volume of people so extraordinary someone will have to draft something to scale back this surveillance.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I doubt we will ever hear from this guy again. Silenced by the Silencers.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I doubt we will ever hear from this guy again. Silenced by the Silencers.

I think the US government would want him alive, they would just want to get him, and then put him on trial, do everything they can to discredit him, and convict him.
Obama just wants to look good. Having him disappear doesn't help making him look good.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamnotadoctor

I think the US government would want him alive, they would just want to get him, and then put him on trial, do everything they can to discredit him, and convict him.
Obama just wants to look good. Having him disappear doesn't help making him look good.

Because they US government have a lousy success rate of prosecuting whistle blowers in publically visible legal cases. They don't want to be seen to keep failing so make it easier just make him disappear.
edit on 13-6-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join