It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US spy leaker Edward Snowden 'missing' in Hong Kong

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Take your pick there are a myriad of 'suspects' that would love to have Snowden starting with Chinas own intelligence agencies, followed up by everyone in between including our own.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
hopefully not "suicided" or "heartattacked"

Stay tuned for MSM to paint a picture of how bad a guy he was...

BTW....
edit on 10-6-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hong Kong has him now....

Or not..

Several news articles have made note that some Hong Kong officials have advised him to leave town and that he may not be as safe from extradition as he thought.

Some articles had mentioned Iceland as a possible safe haven and even have public officials to help him, why didn't he go there first?
edit on 10-6-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
He's probably hitch hiking to the west, going to pick up his money. People don't magically appear in Hong Kong without money and a travel group. He crossed national borders to announce things which multiplied his sorrows in justice. Likely if this was a stunt he is getting moved by either some really good names or some really foul names.

Sometimes the press is evil. There might be nobody really running but some poor kid in Hong Kong had his photo snapped and this big campaign written around him. Now he's doing the oh shoot dance and running to hide because who is going to believe him, if he gets caught, that he never said this. Remember, the press has security barriers in releases, meaning they don't let this out unless its been cleared. How many investigations happen with no press because they don't want to make waves? Opposite here.

So they are looking for a guy in a red hoodie. Grandma, your ears are so big. The more to spy on you with my dear.

Snowden in Iceland. Let me guess, he is staying at the igloo hotel. Psy op galore.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Sandalphon because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
He's probably hitch hiking to the west, going to pick up his money. People don't magically appear in Hong Kong without money and a travel group.

Doubtful, he was quite clear about his reasons for outing this. It wasn't money. As far as traveling to Hong Kong he was making quite a bit of money before he left. Guardian said something like $200K a year. Plane ticket wouldn't have bothered him.

Sometimes the press is evil. There might be nobody really running but some poor kid in Hong Kong had his photo snapped and this big campaign written around him.

What do you mean by this? Makes no sense with what's going on. Have you even been following this or are you just trying to derail?

So they are looking for a guy in a red hoodie. Grandma, your ears are so big. The more to spy on you with my dear.

What are you talking about?

Snowden in Iceland. Let me guess, he is staying at the igloo hotel. Psy op galore.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Sandalphon because: Grammar

Wow, you need to get out more.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It was really only a matter of time..

Loose lips sink ships....

There is no way the CIA / NSA is going to let you give out government secrets and live very long...

I hope I'm wrong but I very much doubt we will hear from Edward Snowden ever again.
edit on 11-6-2013 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The article wants you to believe he went missing from his hotel, even though they tell us themselves in the next sentence that he checked out. This is so a non-story it's not even funny. BBC news must be desperate for readers. Lol, he checks out of his hotel and didn't report to us where he was goin, it's been 24 whole hours he must be missing! Lol, did you ever think maybe the man doesn't want you to know where he is right now? Last I checked he is an adult and doesn't have to report his every move to anyone. Being missing is not a crime and I'm 100% positive when he wants to be found he will turn up.
edit on 6/11/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

everything he 'leaked' was publicly available i read.

this is all a charade.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Looks like he has more options ...www.presstv.ir...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by DaMod

everything he 'leaked' was publicly available i read.

this is all a charade.

So where is anyone's zero point? There has to be a point of reference that's true and undoubtable from which one could launch a research. If everyone's saying that all points are "off" where would one begin? It's starting to sound a little "truthy" and a little "staged" at the same time. he was a CIA tech and then was with a contractor named "Boozy etc" for less than three months when he blew a whistle? When he was "holed up" in Hong Kong, the reprt said he was close to being out of money...now he's "missing"??? This guy is 29 years old. How much experience can he get? Any "Black Ops" guys want to add here?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Dont you guys believe this was a side show story to get away from the recent scandals.
This is all we're going to be talking about for the next couple of weeks.
And like somebody said, didn't we already knew this ! Nothing new.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Not only the extradition treaty but also a military alliance. The Icelandic Government is not going to tear up its membership of NATO and lose its military protection over Snowden.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So... I should go missing after this right?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
i doubt he didnt have a plan for after the interview..'all i can do is sit here and hope hong kong doesnt deport me' is what he said....does anybody really think that that was his real plan? he is fully aware of the nsa capabilities...ihe would sorta be stupid to sit in a known location waiting for them to do something.....if they do catch him..the trail will be classified and we wont here about any of it....and now russia may consider asylum if he asks...the plot thickens....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
My guess the Chinese grabbed him and have him locked up in a cell somewhere.

They are likely telling him he is under arrest as a CIA spy and that they will put him in front of a firing squad

If they got him he is in so much trouble around the world that the Chinese have nothing to worry about and can keep him till they no longer have a use for him and have all the secrets he has.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Maybe the Russians have him.LINK

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Seems like the MSM is trying to portray him as "Chinese Intelligence Operative"

Infowars

Maybe, but i strongly doubt it...

He's gone to Russia I'm sure.

Can anyone point out which information he shared that was NOT publicly available? Quite frankly, I don't see anything he said that is worthy of the attention he's receiving.

Did I missed something?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I can't believe this. Well, maybe I can. Someone who works for our spook agencies outs some of the horrible things that they do to our own citizens and around the world. Government responds with every intention of nailing this guy to the wall. American people? Oh just another scandal. Just more juicy entertainment.

We've been neutered. Plain and simple. I am convinced at this point that the government can get away with absolutely anything and we would just sit back and watch. Land of the "Free" and home of the "Brave" my backside. Land of the Oppressed and Home of the Cowards more like.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Mr Snowden made the huge mistake of claiming he had more to tell...I suspect we may never hear what more he had to say...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I am getting so sick of the words "Maybe" and "probably" so thank you for not using them when the lives of many of US Truth Tellers are being threatened and ended in silence.

IF you all want to really blow this up, poor choice of words intended, look up some of the people listed in my writings; particularly a young woman who last told me she was at a secret facility in HA. - learning more about... Yes we can "out" Donnella Scaffidi of Milwaukee, for while she insists her family are "legitimate business men" they are the kind who were actually the inspiration for "The Fonz" (her cousins) AND one is Mayor of the town where the Sikh Temple Massacre was allowed to go uninvestigated - WITH THE HELP of faceboook who would not allow me to report contacts from the Neo-Nazi groups that tried to bring me into this BEFORE the mass. shooting. Oh- the last time SHE called me in about 2007 it was to warn me the killers were coming for me, and they did. I got better. I have more better names, yet Roger (the butt raper) Roscoe turned up at the Spring yesterday - I had to run... There can be no lower form of life than those who drug a person and rape their butts... I'm just sayin''''
Fun- yet it is clear no one is seeing my posts any more so why not say the hole truth?

MY "whistle blowing" started 10 years ago, with 4 little words that really hit this nail on the head - "Is Karl Rove Gay?" posted one time to one news site - to see how close they were watching - Mr. Rove resigned his top White House Position before I had made lunch - - He is not "gay" they just like it that way, since their stables of boys are SO well trained. ha, how hard they will go down when any of you has the balls to blow this whistle with me.
pun intended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join