It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troll the NSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Huff Post just ran a story about this website;

trollthensa.com...

IF MILLIONS OF US, ALL AT THE SAME EXACT TIME, CALL OR EMAIL SOMEONE WITH OUR KEYWORDS-OF-TERROR-FILLED SCRIPT,
WE CAN GIVE OUR NATION’S IMPRESSIVE SURVEILLANCE APPARATUS THE KIND OF TEST IT DESERVES.

They say they don’t read or listen to the contents of our messages. Why not test it out?

It'll be fun.

The site includes a script filled with keywords sure to get you flagged by the NSA.
There is also a count-down clock so everyone can do it at the same time.

From Huffington;

It's unclear who's behind the website (we reached out for comment), but its mission is to get as many people as possible to send an email or make a phone call at the same time containing a specific script (below) filled with terrorist jargon in order to "jam up the NSA's scanners."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Who's in?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

just give me the date and time,

how could we chain this, the best way?

oh i see,, a bit hasty i was...
edit on 10-6-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yup Iam in and seeing that ATS is one of the sites they probably have loads of computers watching. here goes.

Bomb,Gas,Terror,plot,explode,C4,Army,Base,toilets,Sarin,Obama,Zombies,Throwing stars,Brad Pitt,ninja,death,destruction,Mahahahahahahaha,evil laugh,bleed,shot,1984,Guberment,scandal,Clinton,poison,dead,Ricin,poop.

Oh and last but not least

People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My friends and I have been doing this since Friday.Im convinced we even broke Facebook IM for an hour or so flooding every comment we could post and IM with the so called 300 words.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm in, just bookmarked the countdown page.
Let's do this!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I hate to be the wet blanket...but the NSA would have thought of this a long time ago and designed their programs and math from the ground up to defeat it. They never would have anticipated the public, but they are among the most intelligent people in the world. They are the best because they hire, recruit and entrap the best. Whatever it takes to get the very best people in each field they pursue.

So the idea of DDOS'ing them, as this creatively could be termed, through spam terming their keyword filters would be a tactic that should come to mind as an obvious one for an advanced enemy to do during those crucial moments something of true importance needs sent where the NSA isn't an intended audience. Hence...the need to counter and defeat the tactic long before reporters came up with the idea.

Again..sorry. It's a creative idea, just not very inspired given the opposition it would be turned against. It might really piss them off though...and that isn't an outcome we'd all want to see directed at any of us, I'm thinking. Especially not when nothing is gained first.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
not that i'd advocate anything like this.. but it'd probably be best achieved with software.. something like SETI at home, to "activate" in 2-3 months time at a specific time.. that'd give enough people time to download and distribute it..

..imagine a piece of malware like this? O_o

..i should probably stop typing now

uhh, look, i think all this kind of stuff is pointless really, "occupy" etc, ..just live a good life, we know what the system's all about, what it's trying to do, just don't go along with it.. i think all we can really do is inform people about what's going on and bring them to decent info so they can at least make their own decision if they want to be a part of it or not..

..then if they don't agree, apply sanctions on them and attack 'em with drones, nyah?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Forever the voice of reason, logic and wisdom.
I often read post heralding the presence of the great Phage, you, my friend, are my Phage.

(I mean that sincerely)
edit on 10-6-2013 by tanda7 because: sincere

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Sometimes I just feel like the proverbial party pooper.

Now that you've said that, Phage will send a little asteroid right into my house. (makes note to dig hole much deeper)

Thanks tho... That was a real nice note to write.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Party pooper!!! Regardless of your poopiness, it's still a hilarious site. They could also just see the page and input that particular script to be ignored. Been seeing some "troll" response ideas floating around. Another one of my favorites is the one on facebook to flood Washington DC with George Orwell's 1984. That's a good one. Savvy marketers should be looking to make PRISM statement t-shirts based on 1984.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Or you could announce to empty rooms "I know you're watching."

new topics

top topics

join