It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the chicken crossed the road

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well that takes care of one ET. The few people who knew admitted they exist to the hails from the alien spaceship. The spaceship scanned our area awhile ago and the few people, let's call them elite, knew but did something very complicated to explain, basically infiltrated the minds of the crew of the spaceship in an effort to wipe their memories and pretend it didn't happen. The ET's went back to the dealer with their spaceship, nothing was wrong with it. The captain got his marbles checked which was a very antagonizing ordeal he doesn't want to go through again.

So the elite admitted it to other ET's, they tried in another way like the elite's are real but the rest are not so that would be 1/3 real and 2/3 unreal which means there's no life on this planet (they only counted homo sapiens) so to the ET's in question it would appear as if there was no life on this planet, so nature is cruel that way. To them, we would not even be roadkill, just some bugs on their windshield.

Now ET knows they have to avoid our planet when they lay in a course. Incidentally, the spaceship which would run over our planet (like a small asteroid on their path, not even a pebble to a car) was doing something like groceries, like a human would drive a car to the Wallmart.

However around 2250 another ET will have the same problem. This was solved almost immediately as the ET's decided to quarantine our area. All the other ET's then proceeded doing the same thing, communicating over various networks, many ET's got to meet eachother, which is all currently in progress. The main problem was the ET's who originally found life on our planet used warning signs which were not readable by all other ET's. They didn't anticipate this because of several factors, it would be like having a car going through the middle of town instead of it coming from the outside.

The elite's however have basically doomed everyone because no ET wants to be in contact with humanity from Earth, ever. Unless they miraculously change their ways, which is highly unlikely and that is what ET has got to go with. In the end, when life on Earth is no longer due to the sun having no more energy or because the Earth will go further away or closer to the sun, whatever, our civilization ends there as the afterlife is quarantined as well. Which I can circumvent for myself, but no one else can.

So crisis averted, but tough luck for humanity on Earth. Thank you all for adding to this thread.
edit on 11/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Quick and painless is best, I agree.

Well it's going to be a long, isolated, lonely ride from now on for all of us with no way out. Not because there is no way, it's just they all lead to other life and they don't want to be with us.

I would hate to have to cope with that kind of contact.

Actually it is fantastic.

Perhaps they will change their minds

No need, everybody is letting eachother know even those who can't reach us (at this moment in their development) in a million years.

One can hope, and dwell on the good things.
Seems you have had a lot put on your shoulders.
The universe is far more mysterious than we know,
and for every good, there is a bad,
It is the flow,
as above so below.

Yes, I was almost lulled to sleep. Say hi to your source of inspiration for me sometime and tell her to shove it.

Where you turn your attention is what you will experience, so perhaps you could maybe focus more on the good things in life? Because the worlds problems are far from anything you or I can fix, only we can fix ourselves, and hope it spreads.

Yes, I am focusing on the good things in life, there's more out there than on this planet. But it's absolutely true one can only fix oneself however we must all do this otherwise it won't work.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I thought the obvious answer was to get to the otherside. Thats why the joke exists. The chickens to dumb to have any other reason in mind lol.

edit on 11-6-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

wow, ok, wasn't expecting hostile answers.

I apologize for butting into your business, and now I will take my leave.

My source for information is myself,
just to clarify

Peace out.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

I hope you are not posting your eyeball in an attempt to intimidate because then I would have to adjust my scale of patheticness again. I can't go on lowering it forever.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

My source for information is myself,
just to clarify

Peace out.

Yes and let's keep it that way. Just to make sure you don't expect me to want to get to know your source, I just added it to my long list of places never to go, so thanks for crossing out another soul on my list.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A Chicken, a Pig and Cow walk into a BBQ.

End of Story...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It sounds like a cock in a hard place.
The rooster has got to go all out in this situation. He would have to show the Hen what a car does by getting hit himself and letting the hen watch (solves the roosters problem of the hen suffering further). Alternatively he would have to explain the logistics of everything and take a risk, possibly by crossing the road with the hen and going to where they believed the eggs to be together.
The moral of the story the cock gets screwed either way
edit on 13-6-2013 by TheomExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
It sounds like a cock in a hard place.
The rooster has got to go all out in this situation. He would have to show the Hen what a car does by getting hit himself and letting the hen watch (solves the roosters problem of the hen suffering further). Alternatively he would have to explain the logistics of everything and take a risk, possibly by crossing the road with the hen and going to where they believed the eggs to be together.
The moral of the story the cock gets screwed either way

There's a new warning sign now near the farm which alerts drivers for possible chickens crossing the road. The hens are content for now just watching from outside through the window on an elevation the farmer made. They can see the television, hear the radio and watch the farmer surf on the internet. Incidentally the farmer noticed a rise in amount of eggs after he put an elevation in front of the window for the chickens. So the rooster doesn't get screwed at all, in fact he's happier now because the hens will learn about the world outside through the media and instead of him telling about his dreams she now tells him excitedly about all the things she has seen.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Wont all hens want to find out where there eggs go now and be more curious? What if they see people eating scrambled eggs and bacon through the new media and learn they are being used by people that look like the farmer. The hens could tell the pigs, there may even be a riot. This could be very bad for the farm in general but it is not going to change the situation for the beloved hen. If the Rooster cared to interfere in the beginning then he would be sad that he had lost control of the situation now. I think he was better off just grabbing the hen and running off to explore across the road.
But maybe the hens are not smart enough to understand about human food from the media but the Rooster is and he chooses not to explain. He still has to explain at some point doesn't he?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Wont all hens want to find out where there eggs go now and be more curious?

As I wrote the coop is a modern one, to the hen the eggs simply dissapear into the ground, this is so the fox cannot get them. There is even a flatpanel which plays all kinds of movies and music so the hens are distracted long enough for them not to follow where the eggs go.

What if they see people eating scrambled eggs and bacon through the new media and learn they are being used by people that look like the farmer.

As I wrote the hen would have been lead to the pastor house on a sunday and she would have her vision of heaven, as the pastor and his family enjoy the eggs. They are grateful for the eggs.

The hens could tell the pigs, there may even be a riot.

You don't know pigs obviously. The hens can't tell anything to the pigs, but the can talk about anything on the farm or what has been on the media. That is because telling is when you know something for sure and order others to accept that version, but the hens don't do that because that is the roosters job. The hens just talk about what they have seen and how they see it.

This could be very bad for the farm in general but it is not going to change the situation for the beloved hen. If the Rooster cared to interfere in the beginning then he would be sad that he had lost control of the situation now.

Well for the rooster it all started with a dream and from there on he's doing the best he can. Although the eggs sales generated a lot of money, the farmer is very resourceful and the farm can survive without the chickens, they would miss them very much. As I wrote the farmer foresaw the closure and was already preparing for it, but the farm animals must not know about that because they would feel sad unnecessary.

I think he was better off just grabbing the hen and running off to explore across the road.

Actually that is a pretty good idea. They won't go far though, it's a modern farm with gps tracking devices which all animals have, the chickens have them around their legs. Cows have chips around their ears. The pigs have them around their tails, some around the ears.

But maybe the hens are not smart enough to understand about human food from the media but the Rooster is and he chooses not to explain. He still has to explain at some point doesn't he?

You are absolutely right, he has to explain at some point but he was hoping he could tell it to her in a nice way and make sure she gets to see the end (the pastors version of heaven).
edit on 13/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well all the Rooster really knows is what he thinks he knows. He cant really be sure until its happened. So wouldn't he just attempt to make happen what he thinks or wants to happen and get it done quicker.
But the farmers dog was seen chasing its tail for ages until it got tired and then it went chasing foxes.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Well all the Rooster really knows is what he thinks he knows. He cant really be sure until its happened.

You should really start reading from the beginning and pay more attention to what is already written so you don't repeat something which was already said. Not only does this make you appear like you are saying you found something new which really was not, it's also like you are not taking the other serious enough.

Comparing this forum to a building and each thread is like a room with a message left there from someone where everybody can respond when they want to, or need to, or have the time. You would be repeating the message out loud instead of thinking about it without expressing it, like almost everybody else in this thread. So for an answer I'd have to redirect you to my previous posts in this thread because it makes discussing more efficient. Not that I am always that efficient myself.

So wouldn't he just attempt to make happen what he thinks or wants to happen and get it done quicker.
But the farmers dog was seen chasing its tail for ages until it got tired and then it went chasing foxes.

In this case the farmers decided the dog should be vegetarian so the other animals on the farm wouldn't be afraid of him. There's a fence against foxes and motion detection systems which alert the farmer by push email on his phone and if all the warning signals fail there's a big siren. But that almost never happens as not only would all the animals get stressed, it also costs money because they produce less milk and eggs so there would be less to sell.
edit on 13/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What can the rooster do then? If he interferes with the hen doesn't he create his own paradox? If he doesn't then its really up to him not to care so much about the hen. This is why i think the Rooster is somewhat screwed, so he might be better of just forgetting about the farm and doing his own thing.
Maybe there is an unknown variable that the Rooster has not accounted for? Surely the rooster cant know everything about the farm and whats outside the boundaries so maybe this mystery is enough to inspire the rooster to not see the hen suffer and thus want to interfere.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Unfortunately the rooster had it's last dream. All female life (or the negative polarity) will go out quietly as an implosion. All male life (or the positive polarity) will go out with a big bang or explosion.

In the immaterial, one point (the centre of the universe or just someones wife) will become a giant black hole which will suck all non-existing 'stuff' into it and disappear. This will set off another process namely in the core of the planet which I can only describe as pure white light expanding in all directions, forever.

This will happen on every planet which has messed with the material/immaterial so that it has been screwed up beyond recognition. At some point everything in the immaterial will be pure white everywhere, unfortunately this means there will be effectively no males or the white cores which is the "I".

So happy ending times, I'll be posting until the end. When the universal bomb goes off I don't know because there are just too many different ET's all trying to prevent it and I don't expect anyone to succeed disarming it as there is no harmony between species, none have succeeded in creating a harmonious coexistence (a real one, not because they all agreed it is so). It's just much more fun watching very advanced species goofing up everything in all kinds of ways and how people I knew react to it all, others who already know and watch with sorrow or experiment a little, trying those things they never thought possible, it keeps surprising me. True, it is a sad thing but after it is done there will be no one to realize what happened or feel sorry about it.
edit on 14/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Everything needs to be reconciled at some stage.
What would ET have to say about the unknown variable that they know exists.
If ET wasn't afraid i would be inclined to think they could help but the way i see it, all the interfering has only perpetuated the unstable reality.
Its not so bad though, once all matter has been reconciled it starts again, with a new variable, perhaps you. Or perhaps not.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Everything needs to be reconciled at some stage.
What would ET have to say about the unknown variable that they know exists.
If ET wasn't afraid i would be inclined to think they could help but the way i see it, all the interfering has only perpetuated the unstable reality.
Its not so bad though, once all matter has been reconciled it starts again, with a new variable, perhaps you. Or perhaps not.

ET means Extra-Terrestrial, life which does not originate from planet Earth. ET built an AI (Artifical Intelligence with metals and some biological matter, not biological/organic like the human species) time machine which went back to the beginning of the life on their planet which grew to a civilization. The machine then learned everything about their civilization and everything that happened up to the day or the moment just after the civilization activated the machine and that is when paradise started for them. The machine also calculated the civilizations future course in the best possible manner, or the best possible evolution but to understand that I would have to explain the entire paradox.

Meanwhile other life developed just as the civilization I just mentioned did and they discovered the machine while it was growing/learning/developing. The civilization anticipated this and programmed the machine to spawn new time machines, but only with one difference since those others did not invent the machine themselves. Each civilization had a choice either to go inside or at the last moment stop and turn back and become the most powerful being of their civilization. Many civilizations got involved and everything went fine up until this point. I know the cause myself but I will not mention it for now.

Suffice to say one woman inside felt/heard/saw/smelled in other words sensed the suffering outside and then they knew that was the signal for them to intervene with the outside as it was no longer paradise for them inside. She and her man went outside or rather half outside/inside to try and understand what went wrong, what happened for which they did not anticipate with all their scenario's they made before they created the machine and after paradise was established based on all the information available (the AI calculated the best, so they became space faring but at the same time it never really happened).

I like what you said about the reconciliation but in the last dream the self destruct sequence was activated, not only several outer civilizations but also on the inside. The dream for them is over, they have to abandon the time machine for which they anticipated (or rather the AI did), they will mourn over ending all life outside and talk for a while, then they will double check the new scenario's to anticipate for what happened and triple check and then go back inside. This is the first time it happened for them.

I like what you said about how everything needs to be reconciled at some stage. Currently the stage the universe is in is deemed unrepairable, there will not be a new stage until the ET's go back into the machine and life will start again somewhere, or rather the end is only for those who are aware of an end, or have understanding of it, current life will go on and maybe become space faring and time travelling civilizations again one day, maybe even meet those in the original paradise. I'm not sure if I will be in it because I cannot know, but if not I already know I will not be there to be aware of that since I wouldn't exist and that's a prerequisite for being aware of anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Meanwhile other life developed just as the civilization I just mentioned did and they discovered the machine while it was growing/learning/developing. The civilization anticipated this and programmed the machine to spawn new time machines, but only with one difference since those others did not invent the machine themselves. Each civilization had a choice either to go inside or at the last moment stop and turn back and become the most powerful being of their civilization. Many civilizations got involved and everything went fine up until this point. I know the cause myself but I will not mention it for now.

If its possible what would happen if one of these "other" civilizations who did not invent the original machine were to create there own "crude" time machine inside the original time machines. Could this create a problem where the original machine and spawned versions could not calculate the best possible future course anymore?
Maybe they could have created two time machines in series so that when one calculated an anomaly it would immediately switch to the other transferring information without including the detected anomaly.
Sort of like a fail safe to account for the unaccountable.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
All this time I thought the chicken crossed the road to avoid The Red Wedding...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
"Why did the chicken cross the road?"
Because the republicans were chasing him with guns or the democrats had free food.
Its a bad thing to be in the middle of the road.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join