It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people still believe that UFO's are alien?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Probably because they are.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

The cause of Saint Anthony's Fire being due to ergot wasn't described until 1976. It's not a stretch to believe Doctors in that part of the world missed this in 1977. Doctors missed diagnosing my son with lymes disease 10 years ago in the US. Luckily I had the Internet and insisted on him being tested.

French ergot case 1951

I read about this in a book in the 1960s whilst at Junior school and it was linked specifically to St Anthony's in said book.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

The cause of Saint Anthony's Fire being due to ergot wasn't described until 1976. It's not a stretch to believe Doctors in that part of the world missed this in 1977. Doctors missed diagnosing my son with lymes disease 10 years ago in the US. Luckily I had the Internet and insisted on him being tested.

French ergot case 1951

I read about this in a book in the 1960s whilst at Junior school and it was linked specifically to St Anthony's in said book.
ahhh... Good catch. I think I misread the reference. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Has anybody even stopped to consider that some of these UFO activities are not so much aliens from another planet but actually Interdimensional beings known as fallen angels. Who in their fallen state have lost the ability to freely move into our dimension and actually require technological mechanical devices in order to enter our dimension and have masqueraded as aliens so the masses will be inclined to accept their revelation because the people were conditioned/brainwashed to think they are aliens. I do believe in the existence of extra terrestrial life however any of them coming here is an absolute sign of a fallen civilization as all systems with complex life also have an angel that oversees a planet with beings that are created in their image. Once an angel leaves its station or home is is therefore forever fallen as defined in the Bible; this would also include the lifeforms in that system as I would imagine their planet and luminary would die due to the angels abandonment. Wake up people all aliens and otherworldly UFO phenomenon are totally malevolent, except maybe the unfallen Holy Watchers that Enoch said did their work in stations that may have been living Angelic vehicular biomechanical machines.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FirebirdAngelic
Has anybody even stopped to consider that some of these UFO activities are not so much aliens from another planet but actually Interdimensional beings known as fallen angels. Who in their fallen state have lost the ability to freely move into our dimension and actually require technological mechanical devices in order to enter our dimension and have masqueraded as aliens so the masses will be inclined to accept their revelation because the people were conditioned/brainwashed to think they are aliens. I do believe in the existence of extra terrestrial life however any of them coming here is an absolute sign of a fallen civilization as all systems with complex life also have an angel that oversees a planet with beings that are created in their image. Once an angel leaves its station or home is is therefore forever fallen as defined in the Bible; this would also include the lifeforms in that system as I would imagine their planet and luminary would die due to the angels abandonment. Wake up people all aliens and otherworldly UFO phenomenon are totally malevolent, except maybe the unfallen Holy Watchers that Enoch said did their work in stations that may have been living Angelic vehicular biomechanical machines.

Yeah, the Bible prooved to be a reliable source in the last centuries, right, ... right? Just think about the correct descriptions of evolution, the genetic code, the Big Bang, the shape of the earth, ... that the Bible offers.

Just ask yourself what would expect from a book that is alledgedly inspired (if not directly authored) by the creator of the universe. Then try to read the bible again. It should become quite obvious that all the knowledge contained in the bible is pretty much on the level of bronze age sheep herders. Interesting, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirebirdAngelic

Even though I believe there is not a 99.5% shred of actual eyewitness evidence or factfinding missions in FirebirdAngelic's post...I rest my case.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Why do people still believe that UFO's are alien?

Alien what? By definition an Unidentified Flying Object is Alien - in that it is unknown as to what it is. Is it an alien
being, alien energy, alien optical illusion - you see until it can be defined it can be considered alien
- UFO's are alien!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

the following explained here:
www.nrgnair.com...

UFOs are known by people using Aristotelian Epistemology holding

that the senses are valid, scientific tools of cognition, which we can rely upon, to detect the facts of perceivable reality, and that we can, by relying upon the facts so perceived, know reality and determine other, perhaps unperceivable facts of reality.

thereby seeing UFOs.

People find aliens in UFOs use Platonist Epistemology to fit into the norm of reasoning.
This I think is without Aristotelian Epistemology truth finding as logical to think that way.

According to Plato, man cannot know reality, but sees only a ‘shadow’ of reality, because there is a ‘higher world’ of ‘perfect forms,’ which exist only ‘in heaven.’

So I think they don't care cause whatever shoe fits wear it even if aliens are in UFOs.
So more use Plato for UFOs than Aristotle for Tesla UFOs.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

That would be the obvious answer.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join