It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people still believe that UFO's are alien?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think most of the saucers come from planets within our own solar system, not from extra-solar planets. I am not sure I buy the faster than light "warp speed" theory just yet. You need element 115 according to bob lazar but who knows where such super dense material exists, if it even exists. As for wormholes that break the time-space fabric that also seems far fetched. I am not saying anything is impossible though.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Its just a word. Like apples and oranges. Some say to-MATO, others say toe-MAH-toe!

If we are referring to life other than our own...of course there exists life as we do and dont know it, both from here and out in the Cosmos. The odds are way against there not being any.

And "aliens"? My 2 neighbors are aliens. One is from Pakistan....the other...from Mexico. And both...are LEGAL ALIENS.....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

To quote a line from Shakespeare: perchance to dream, of a greater possibility, something more beautiful like our galactic neighborhood is not empty but teeming with life, it's a wonderful thought!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca

Because some people have had ACTUAL encounters. its not so hard to understand :shk:

maybe that is why aliens will never visit YOU! for the way you judge others. thats what you deserve no contact of outer space life what so ever

Not that many encounters. I would say very few that are credible and most end up with anal probing. Thats a good thing imo. They come in flaps and then go quiet. I am not saying ufos and aliens don't exist because obviously they do.

I am saying all the good evidence has been covered up. In the southwest usa there is plenty of strange phenomena with some people claiming to have worked with greys and reptillians in secret/rogue government sponsored labs. You need beyond top secret clearance from what they say and everything is strictly compartamenalised so that workers from one area have no idea what workers in another area are doing. Need to know is everything and security protocol is incredible.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
First serious post.

So many people believe this to be true. They can't understand why others don't believe.

Is there even on scrap of evidence to prove it? I wanted to believe for so long. But over the years the fakes have killed my belief. How do you still believe??
edit on 10-6-2013 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2013 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

There is a lot of documented testimony about ET's using UFOs.

Some UFOs do appear likely to be military, and thats make sense. However, some UFOs are more energy based, and less "metal" based. They appear as orbs, or fluid , like "liquid light"

Also, some UFOs have moved at such extremely fast speeds, that even with secret technology, it is hard to imagine our military being able to achieve anything even CLOSE to that. Some UFOs move from side of the sky, to the other sky in the blink of an eye. I can't imagine our technology coming close to moving several thousand miles in a second, and being able to stop on command and switch directions after that speed.

There is no proof one way or another that some UFOs are ET in nature. However, there IS tons of testimony, and I also can verify from my OWN experience that some UFOs are ET (that is enough for ME, I don't care what other people think)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton

Originally posted by Dominar
I believe that there is definitely life out there, intelligent life... I also believe that most of the UFO sightings are probably our own technology that is being kept away from the public because it would remove the stranglehold that the energy companies have on us.

When I used to hear "UFO", I automatically thought of Aliens like some sort of Pavlovian response to the term. I'm not sure, but there seems to be some sort of agenda to constantly link UFOs to Aliens in the media and entertainment...

I'm only aiming at the 100% alien crowd. The ones that never question anything.

Also, you should have been more specific in your original post, then.

Your original post, and this statement are two ENTIRELY different things.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca

Because some people have had ACTUAL encounters. its not so hard to understand :shk:

maybe that is why aliens will never visit YOU! for the way you judge others. thats what you deserve no contact of outer space life what so ever

Not that many encounters. I would say very few that are credible and most end up with anal probing. Thats a good thing imo. They come in flaps and then go quiet. I am not saying ufos and aliens don't exist because obviously they do.

I am saying all the good evidence has been covered up. In the southwest usa there is plenty of strange phenomena with some people claiming to have worked with greys and reptillians in secret/rogue government sponsored labs. You need beyond top secret clearance from what they say and everything is strictly compartamenalised so that workers from one area have no idea what workers in another area are doing. Need to know is everything and security protocol is incredible.

That is bollocks. There are thousands of credible UFO sightings, and also THOUSANDS of credible alien abduction cases.....all around the globe. If you aren't aware of them, that is your own lack of research.

While there is a substantial amount of phony bologna out there......any truly interested researcher can find thousands of spectacular and credible cases among the tens of thousands of bad ones.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

Neither thousands of ufos spotted and especially not thousands of credible alien abductions. If it was like you said then governments would have come clean a long time ago. You can't cover up something that is out of control like you suggest.

People can claim whatever they want but it does not necessarily make it true. I have seen a few POSSIBLE ufos in my life since I live in the boondocks but they could have been satellites dropping from orbit or top secret military craft.

I believe in ufos and aliens but I don't like hyperbole.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

In my opinion,there has to be advanced life out there somewhere.We just can't be it.You have to figure with space being absolutely immense there has got to be lifeforms that have been around for millions of years.Some of those have had to have mastered space travel.That being said,I don't belive ALL ufo reports are alien.Most I believe are top secret aircraft/spacecraft being tested.The cases that are really unexplainable (bentwaters,Shag Harbor,etc.)I believe are alien.Just my 2 cents of course.

edit on 11-6-2013 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

The reason people don't see them often are because they cloak. The usa government was allegedly able to cloak a destroyer back in the 50s or 60s so if usa government can do it then aliens can do it 1000 times better.

I have seen pictures of ufos when I got my film developed. Beforehand there was nothing. You could see the outline of the saucer really good.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

That's a valid point but that is assuming the UFO's are manned craft and not unmanned craft. I believe some UFO's are other worldly but the majority of them are not. The real question is why are they here? are they friendlies or not.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Foolish mortals, any Alien species that has managed to master the technology that it would take for them to reach our solar system probably has mastered the art of cloaking their space crafts as well, yuh think maybe?

In other words, why do people always assume that we can see possible alien craft in the night sky if they are there? Maybe they don't even use any sort of light or illumination whatsoever? Just a logical thought.

With that being said, I still don't get why you lower primates are ignoring The Alien species that is terraforming Saturn from it's moon, Titan. They created and put the rings there. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The truth is we are using the words "I believe" through out this thread, so right off the bat this is fate. Humans will believe as it is a very useful and powerful attribute we possess. Just like when you repeat to yourself that "you can achieve something", your chances increase greatly. Even if you didn't really achieve it yet, the belief in achieving this goal makes it more tangible and drives you to seek and realize it. However, this can be dangerous if applied without moderation and without honesty.

Also, you cannot prove something doesn't exist.

Prove to me that green monkey from flakalaka don't eat strawberry flavored bananas.....................I believe they do!
......."You nay sayers are always there to rain on my intergalactic parade."

Do you see how this works? It's a personal thing really. Let those who believe, believe, because you can't change human nature.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The earth and moon are hollow. I wonder how many come from there. Richard Hoagland has done pain staking research into NASA files and uncovered all sorts of interesting phenomena that is extremely well classified.

Imagine if they used high powered telescopes to zoom on the moon, mars, venus, saturn, jupiter, etc. I think they have done so, but good luck trying to get it unclassified. They went to the moon for 3 years because it was desolate, had no atmosphere, etc. Yeah right. Just collecting moon dust and rocks. lol

Of course they cloak. If you want to control the world and make slaves out of the population to harvest souls and steal gold, then you cloak. People have been sleeping way too long while the royals, vatican, bilderbergers and the aliens mess with us continously.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I had the opinion that the UFOs were alien back in the late 1960s, when it wasn't so easy to fake UFOs, and I saw one myself with my Dad, who worked on military radar and computer systems when he wasn't being a spy.. I have a degree in physics, and, if you ask most astronomers, they should agree that statistics say that alien life should be plentiful. Many scientists are as closed minded as anyone else who believes in their religion without proof, so they have a problem with travel faster than the speed of light. But there are many who know that knowledge expands. And, as for the often repeated statement that "there is no proof", there is never any proof if you refuse to look at it. If you have seen it with your own eyes, and done your own calculations, no more proof is necessary.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Morphologically, where it may be said within the context of a non-local, holographic universe and cosmic evolutionary framework, that "the last shall be first and the first, last" mankind may be not only the best looking but the the most "spirit-filled" or ensouled, personally and individually, let's not assume that the "new kids on the block" don't or cannot manifest some serious improvements, at least potentially..

er.. maybe not..

Thanks for the thought provoking post and unexpected great music from a lost music era of maybe the greatest musical accomplishment earth will ever see, could it have been because we were visited? Surely the drastic change of the hippy culture could have been a start for a multigenerational alien music manipulation, great music indeed.

I have often thought about a holographic universe. Could it be that this world is such an illusion that when we look up at the sky through our telescopes that it is all purely a trick as if we were in a dream and the dream was just an illusion? So if we went out to visit the black holes and other star forming galaxies they wouldn't even be there.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
They're demons, mil space craft, or both

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
PHAGE . Man talks logical

edit on 11-6-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well, not everyone believes UFOs are alien.

They could be part of some undiscovered natural spacetime phenomenon as indicated by, if they are real, UFO cases of high strangeness.

They could even be a manifestation of the Law of Attraction.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Maybe ghosts and bigfoot and all the other strange things in the world are caused by the same thing that causes UFO events.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join