It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Impact 6-Minute True Self Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
In this extraordinarily brief, to the point, and high-impact 6-minute video, Ken gives pointing out instructions to be able to feel True Self (unitive consciousness) by remembering--in any moment--the "I am" that never changes. He explains how even the process of forgetting to be awake can be a trigger ("who is forgetting?") to reawaken instantly and reliably.

edit on 10-6-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I understand where this guy is coming.from, but hes wrong. He contradicted himself when he said, "understand who and what you are" and "you are not an object". I agree that the self is not an object, but this means that there is no identification for what or who. If there is an identification of what or who, it is an imagined object, and therefore, not the subject- not the self- a false identity.

But other than this minor contradiction, he is right. We are the unchanging thing that is not a thing, but is rhe seer and doer of things. We can know what we are indirectly, but we cant determine.what we are directly. We can understand that we are the observer and the doer, but we cant actually see ourselves, only see thay we are seeing and doing. We know.that we are, but not what we are, and we know that what is seen is from us. But still, what is seen does not adequately define us.

new topics

join