It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the world has gone mad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My last thread got pulled by ATS and I can say I dont blame them, the links were to distressing but here is a youtube video to find out what Im talking about and in the youtube News video you will get all the info you need to do your own research

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

we are all completely, and utterly mad,

but some people are just plain evil...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
caught the pre-404, was about to comment
..think this time i'll lurk for a while longer yet

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I just finished reading how Two Afghan boys trading yogurt for bread with local police were beheaded by Taliban fighters today and you're saying the world is gone mad b/c psychologists want to change the definition of pedophilia? 100% do not condone it but this topic alone is not the reason the world is going "mad"

Slightly NSFW

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Funny that most of the crazy stuff going on today was predicted 2,000 or so years ago. Meaningful or not I do not know. Worthy of note, however, I'd say.

This OP highlights my question to "dualists"...is this okay with you?
edit on 10-6-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
And too think that many of these pro-peodaphiliacs are politicians running our countries.

And people keep voting them into power.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by pavmas

I agree, watch what they say in the video and do your research,

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by pavmas

I agree, watch what they say in the video and do your research,

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Bring on the Asteroid. Time for us to go.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
I just finished reading how Two Afghan boys trading yogurt for bread with local police were beheaded by Taliban fighters today and you're saying the world is gone mad b/c psychologists want to change the definition of pedophilia? 100% do not condone it but this topic alone is not the reason the world is going "mad"

Slightly NSFW
[/quote

The links in the thread removed has details of torture killings etc of children and the cover up goes right to the top and D notices issued to bury the truth.

If you watch the video which was done by news channel in canada and search what they talk about then you will see its as bad and no different to what you reported above about those 2 poor afghan kids.

For years we have known that authorities see life as cheap, but now kids are dying ang getting killed all over the world and no one bats an eye lid. children need protection where ever they are and only adults can do this and we are failing kids,

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Funny that most of the crazy stuff going on today was predicted 2,000 or so years ago. Meaningful or not I do not know. Worthy of note, however, I'd say.

hey mate have you a link or name who predicted this, I would like to read that it sounds interesting.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I get the feeling that this is largely exaggerated. I don't know what media station this is from, but I get the feel it is very much like our FOX news here in the US.
Don't get me wrong pedophilia is horrible. I don't know if what she says about Kinsey is true. Also I doubt anyone chooses to be a pedophile like they suggest. I think it's more like a mental illness. When they act then it becomes a choice and crosses the line from mental illness to criminal.

Again not defending the group at all, just saying.

edit on 10-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Originally posted by The GUT

hey mate have you a link or name who predicted this, I would like to read that it sounds interesting.
Hiya pavmas. I admit to claiming a lil' bit of poetic license, but I was thinking about the biblical predictions that reference the 'wickedness' and 'lovers of self' etc. that proliferate the "end of days" predictions. Not to mention the exact Middle East issues that actually seem to predicate the same such "end of days.'"

In addition, it surely does seem--lately especially--as if we're facing the same long-predicted reality of some kind of souless OWO (One World Order.) Also predicted in that same text, now that I think about it, was the long-shot guess that the Jewish race would not be assimilated by the sands of time and one day be a nation again.

It just seems pretty accurate, ya know? Them sheepherders may have been guessing...but that's some purty accurate guesses if'n you ask me. Peace.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yes madness rules but we are just now learning about most of it under secrecy and it IS stopping SOME of it.Lets keep going and hopefully we will see the madness end.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Don't get me wrong pedophilia is horrible.

With certain requirements maybe it isn't so bad. First, if a pedo is interested in a child he must first hand a loaded weapon to the father of the child before asking, "Hey, mind if I boink your nine-year-old?"

The other requirement being that it's okay to use that weapon.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

The title sickens me no matter what this guy says, not watching it.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

You think?

The World went Mad a long time ago.... it was just suppressed until recently.....

Now we have endangered the lives of Millions because of these Lunatics!

The question is:

What can we do about it? (The place is screwed and I feel sorry for the children who are too young to do anything about their future)
edit on 11-6-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well, when was the world ever really "sane" in the first place? Cultures are pretty... different... from one another.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If you recognize the madness, you could be considered sain. If the madness out numbers you then the madness is the sanity and you are insane.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The use to make canned foods with lead or so I heard. Since this has been determined to be a health risk that doesn't occur or as much. My question is it from the era that it was manufacture in. Or was it because it was a cheap way to manufacture the canned food. Remember we were living in the cold war era. Nuclear war was a major concern and lead does block radiation. Just wandering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join