It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Best Western Hotel Death Room

page: 2
<< 1   >>

log in


posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:20 AM
reply to post by FlyersFan

And prevent further incidents, if it is the cause...

New thing to add to the travel kit!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:50 PM
reply to post by spartacus699

Originally posted by spartacus699

So if you stay at a hotel and the weather is nice out, crack the window a bit just in case. Never thought about that.

I haven't actually stayed in too many hotels, and it's even been a couple years since the last time I stayed in one. I may be wrong, but as far as I can remember, most of them don't have any windows that you can actually open.

reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined

LOL, most likely, what room? no we don't even have that room number, was a typo or something when the hotel was made, yeap, this is not that room, see room number not the same, totally not the same room as those news stories.

Meanwhile behind the scenes his ghost festers up a new brew of death wish.
I can't actually remember many specific details, but somewhat recently(a couple months ago maybe), I was looking through some random slideshows online.

One of them was showing various Hotels around the world that have attained a sort of notorious reputation, because of them having 2 or more celebrities and/or rock stars who have died there.

Some of the descriptions did state that they had changed the room numbers, simply because soo many people kept requesting those particular rooms.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

Here's the final update on your story.

North Carolina medical examiner resigns after 3 die months apart in same hotel room

A North Carolina medical examiner has resigned after investigators found he knew carbon monoxide killed a couple at a hotel a week before an 11-year-old boy who stayed in the same room two months later also died.

Dr. Brent Hall resigned Friday from his post as medical examiner for Watauga County, according to WGHP Fox 8, after police were not properly alerted to the carbon monoxide in a room at the Best Western in Boone.

So because he was lazy someone else died that shouldn't have.

The state completed its toxicology report proving carbon monoxide killed Shirley Jenkins on June 1. And, even though Boone police requested that report “weeks before,” officers said they didn’t receive it until June 10, two days too late to prevent Jeffrey Williams’ death, WGHP reports.

The cause of the carbon monoxide,

Crawford said it took investigators just hours to trace the leak back to a pool water heater after Williams’ death.

The ME should be charged with at least manslaughter.

<< 1   >>

log in