It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh...Enki in disguise?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The pleoshan or pleiadians, said it both ways because there are groups there. Some are wonderful. There are negatives in every system. If the unvierse is set up for tests, and is reflected in its fabric, the platform. There is the stars and dwarf stars. For example, if one looks at Sirius, there is Sirius A and Sirius B. Felines come from both places, the moons of Sirius, for example.

And then there is a teeter totter of doing good and raising frequency and falling, and negatives that lay seige to the frequency of systems.

The correct response is to hold ground, see through it all and care about all of them. Reach to a higher form of self, higher frequency, see it as the past and as lessons on a lower hz or channel and forgive everyone, for how easy it is to get confused when you can't think straight on gravity levels, so rise above.
edit on 16-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Some reptilians are HERO's. And serve the Good and Love Family. Some are more pure than humans and more advanced. We're in testing ground universe, good and bad in every area, and all souls want to be perfect.

I feel Enki was not the negative, not Murdoch's group! But without my personal memory or veil it is not something I go out of my to trust on, because all my experiences are what I write from, its something I need to remember, a veil has to lift.

And yet, I send love and prayers to everyone in existence. Everyone needs to go home.

Those pleiadians however are not bad, I knew even when he said humans were insects and then quipped to me that "of course some would gladly spend a whole lifetime studying insects", when they made the hybrid daughter, that I want to know is safe, 100% safe. I recognized him, his brother, not names, just knew them, and beamed so much love. I understand that they had grown cold in years of service, and I don't judge them in the least. Its a huge system with many splinter groups.

edit on 16-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

You've pretty much got it down. I don't have anything to add really, just wanted to acknowledge that I saw your post. Starred it as well.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I took a second look, and decided to follow up a little bit on your reply. Sorry about the day or so between these replies! Anywho, your choice of using Nyx/Nox as an example eventually sunk in, and lead me to a very good demonstration of what my theory concerning a transcendent Feminine and an immanent Masculine looks like when applied to mythology.

Greek mythology (at least, Hesiod and Orpheus) begin with Chaos. In Greco-Roman mythology "Chaos" is often poetically referred to as feminine. Not a woman, mind you, but feminine in nature. This Chaos precedes the Universe, existing before, and outside of, reality as we're cognizant of it.

The first figure (in the Orphic mysteries at least) is Nyx (Roman: Nox). Now, you refer to Nyx as the "Heaven Mother", which while I may agree, I think is still too defined for her. Nyx is a transcendent feminine force, much as is Chaos. Nyx stands at, or before, the point of creation. This again implies a nature which is outside of, or beyond, reality.

Through parthenogenesis (self-production) Nyx creates a whole host of "beings". Well, in reality, processes: Sophrosene (temperance), Oizys (misery), Geras (old age), Thanatos (wasting away/death), and so on. While Nyx is often defined as "Night" or "Nighttime", I think a more fitting title would be "Darkness" or "Lack".

The second force to arise out of Chaos is called Erebus. Erebus is masculine (not necessarily male, mind you). Now, Greek Masculine Primordial figures, as you'll see further with Tartarus, were considered to be realms, or locations, as well as consciousnesses. So, on to Nyx (the Empty Dark) comes Erebus (the Realm of Darkness).

Nyx is the transcendent feminine noumenon; Erebus is the immanent phenomenon. When Erebus (male potency) combines with Nyx (feminine receptivity) a new force/Primordial comes into being: Eros (defined as love, desire, passion, emotion, motion, movement). What we have here is the immanent, masculine phenomenon which mirrors the transcendent feminine noumenon of Chaos.

Chaos was the pre-Universe Primordial feminine of infinite potential, without order, structure, or an avenue for potential being. Eros is the universes mechanism for movement, creation, and Being. In the first four forces we can easily see the feminine/masculine network neatly displayed:

Chaos (feminine): transcendent potential
Nyx (feminine): transcendent darkness
Erebus (masculine): immanent darkness
Eros (masculine) immanent potential

Continuing forward, the next Primordial being is Gaia, which is (I believe) incorrectly defined as Mother Earth (see Demeter for a more accurate Mother Earth). What Gaia really represents is Nature, untamed Nature to be specific. Gaia is the mother of the Titans, who, if you're familiar with the Titanomachy, were all forces of absolute Nature. Gaia, then, I think, is the transcendent feminine noumenon of Nature.

The immanent variation? Tartarus. More than just a realm for the damned, the oath-breakers, and the forsworn, Tartarus was also a conscious entity, whose dominion was chaotic nature, wild abandon, and primal existence. Specifically, Tartarus was the counterpart to Gaia. The pattern then continues:

Gaia (feminine): transcendent Nature
Tartarus (masculine): immanent Nature

Gaia then, through parthenogenesis (like Chaos and Nyx before her) creates Pontus (the physical sea), the ten Ourea (mountains), and Ouranos (the Sky). With the introduction of these three forces the cycle of transcendent feminine and immanent masculine finally breaks down.

Pontus, the Ourea, and Ouranos are all immanent males, meaning physical, engendered presences. Ouranos becomes the All-Father, who penetrates the transcendent feminine to create the first engendered beings: the Titans, which introduce order into the cyclical entropy of the Primordial beings. And, well, the rest is all extremely familiar Greco-Roman mythology.

Cronus, of the Titans, overthrows the immanent All-Father, leading to the Golden Age. Zeus, of the Olympians, overthrows Cronus ushering in the age of personal deities, who interact with each other, and the occupants of the Earth: the Olympians like Zeus, Poseidon, Apollo, and Athena; as well as the pre-Olympian deities, like Pan, Persephone, Aphrodite, and Hecate; etc.

Sorry for the lengthy (and late) reply, but I wanted to put these more in-depth ideas out there for you, since something about the transcendent nature of the feminine seemed to resonate with you.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 17/6/13 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Sorry for the lengthy (and late) reply, but I wanted to put these more in-depth ideas out there for you, since something about the transcendent nature of the feminine seemed to resonate with you.

I certainly thank you for spending the time to lay this out this way (the generational matching up of feminine and masculine). Of special note is the cross generational Chaos with Eros, as if it took some intermediary generation to reach a match. That makes sense to me.

I'm a bit unorthodox when it comes to the generations. I think and feel more in terms of Participating In and Interacting With as categories corresponding to Transcendent and Immanent. Therefore I categorize Athena as pre-Olympian, to participate in rather than interact with.

There is a part of myself, a daemon, if you will that I interact with who partakes of the nature of Athena, but isn't the totality, but rather a participant in, my intermediary.

I don't differentiate between Ouronos and Cronus, and reject the notion that an Olympian has defeated him.

As Mother aspect goes, I don't sense any differentiation between participating in and interacting with, they are simultaneous and synonymous. Therefore, as you say, Nyx may be "still too defined for her". Which leaves Chaos, which means I must in some way embody Eros in order to participate. Now that is an unusual conclusion! I never would have thought such a thing!

Maybe I should take that conclusion as an operating theory to investigate. It could be true!

Thank you very much for listing Chaos and Eros as complimentary.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I'm a bit unorthodox when it comes to the generations. I think and feel more in terms of Participating In and Interacting With as categories corresponding to Transcendent and Immanent. Therefore I categorize Athena as pre-Olympian, to participate in rather than interact with.

Athena is an interesting figure.

My definition of Olympians is that they are the gods and goddesses who lived on Mount Olympus, and nothing more. Athena did live on Mount Olympus occasionally, so she is an Olympian technically. Her birth, however, is a different story. She is of the same generation as Atlas, Prometheus, Leto, Perses, Hades, Hestia, Poseidon, Demeter, Zeus, Hera, etc; the second-generation Titans.

Athena and Hephaestus were both conceived through parthenogenesis, making them not the children of Zeus and Hera, but counterparts to them. The best comparison I can make would be when an egg produces two fetuses, but one cannibalizes the other. Athena and Hephaestus were the "cannibalized" siblings of Zeus and Hera, who simply wouldn't accept their demise, ha ha.

So yeah, Athena is simultaneously a Titan, and an Olympian, being a part of both generations.

There is a part of myself, a daemon, if you will that I interact with who partakes of the nature of Athena, but isn't the totality, but rather a participant in, my intermediary.

I'd be interested to hear more about that, if you're willing.

I don't differentiate between Ouronos and Cronus, and reject the notion that an Olympian has defeated him.

Defeated, yes. Killed, no. Greek myth even supports this.

Cronus is eventually freed from Tartarus (the realm), and allowed to reign over the Blessed Dead on the Isle of Elysium, beside the Asphodel Meadows (where Hades and Persephone reign over the neutral dead).

The death of Ouranos, the All-Father, however, is an important event to acknowledge in the Greco-Roman mythological cycle. Ouranos' castration and usurpation by Cronus was entirely necessary to bring into being a variety of important spiritual races: the Giants, the Aloadaes, the Cyclopes, the Hekatonkheires, and most importantly, Aphrodite.

If Cronus and Ouranos are the same, and neither of them dies, then nearly all of Greco-Roman mythology is lost, or becomes unusable.

Why do you think Ouranos and Cronus are the same?

As Mother aspect goes, I don't sense any differentiation between participating in and interacting with, they are simultaneous and synonymous. Therefore, as you say, Nyx may be "still too defined for her". Which leaves Chaos, which means I must in some way embody Eros in order to participate. Now that is an unusual conclusion! I never would have thought such a thing!

Maybe I should take that conclusion as an operating theory to investigate. It could be true!

Thank you very much for listing Chaos and Eros as complimentary.

As a magician myself, the idea that emotion, will, and passion are important tools for the mystic/magician to utilize was always clear to me. And certainly figures like Aleister Crowley believed that Love was the Law, and that through Love under Will we could interact with the primal and elemental forces of nature (God/the gods).

Glad to have helped you further your own practice/philosophy!

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I woke up this morning realizing that I had failed to create a feminist religion, the best I could do was an equality religion, with Chaos and Eros. Oh well, so it goes.

Athena and Hephaestus were the "cannibalized" siblings of Zeus and Hera, who simply wouldn't accept their demise, ha ha.

And when they emerged from Zeus, Zeus was bereft of Wisdom and Skill, he was left as just a loud mouthed lout.

I'd be interested to hear more about that, if you're willing.

Being a dual-spirit shaman explains that pretty much. It's pretty difficult to do a google search without endless pages of the RPG WOW coming up, so I book marked this page. Although, my shamanism is not from books or schools, there is much commonality.

Some dances are more efficient than others, telling a cohesive story; and not all dances end with the dancers coming together in the final steps, and so it becomes a matter of choosing the steps wisely and falling in love with both dancers, allowing each a freedom of movement and expression which may be seen in hindsight to be guided by impeccability, intent and the moving force of Will, unrestricted.

Because the steps cannot be taught, they must be experienced by each warrior in his own manner. There are those who might follow certain steps outlined by other warriors or naguals, and while that may be effective in the early stages for learning to dismantle the programs, dependencies and attachments a warrior has, it is in learning the art of improvisation within the dance that the warrior begins to leave all paths and create his own steps which are uniquely effective for himself. And while that may seem like chaos, it isn't for as long as impeccability guides the warrior's movements through what can only be expressed as "the right way to live."
Quantum Shaman - The Warrior's Path

I'm not particularly endorsing this website because I haven't even read it all.

(I have visitors - to be continued)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

(continuation)

The death of Ouranos, the All-Father, however, is an important event to acknowledge in the Greco-Roman mythological cycle. Ouranos' castration and usurpation by Cronus was entirely necessary to bring into being a variety of important spiritual races: the Giants, the Aloadaes, the Cyclopes, the Hekatonkheires, and most importantly, Aphrodite.

We don't need no stinking Giants! There is alternate genealogy for the Aloadaes. As for the Cyclopes and the Hekatonkheires, whether Ouronos or Cronus is given credit for it, either way, they get cast into Tartarus.

Now here is a coup for feminist religion: cast away Aphrodite! Yes ladies, you heard it here, cast her out, I'll tell you why:

There are a lot of men in this World who care nothing for women. They are called misogynists. What they care about is the pecking order among their peers, whoever has the biggest pecker wins.

This is where Aphrodite comes in. She is not Gaia, nor Demeter, nor Persephone, the crops don't grow because of her. The cattle don't give birth because of her. She is the Misogynist's Trophy Wife; the Mobster's Moll. When she shows up on the arm of the chief pecker, all the other peckers bow down and exclaim, "He has the phallus of a god!"

Feminist theorist Marilyn Frye claims that misogyny is phallogocentric and homoerotic at its root.
Misogyny-Feminist theory

She is the object of male strife, the muse of bar room brawls. Did Helen of Troy want the position she found herself in? Not according to a recent film I saw, Aphrodite put her there.

If Cronus and Ouranos are the same, and neither of them dies, then nearly all of Greco-Roman mythology is lost, or becomes unusable.

Unusable for what?

As a magician myself, the idea that emotion, will, and passion are important tools for the mystic/magician to utilize was always clear to me.

I just underlined for emphasis.

And the selection of your own pantheon must also reflect who you are, as much as finding your totems.

I neither need nor desire Aleister Crowley's blessing on anything I do.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

One thing to keep in mind is that if you have a connection with these beings then it makes sense why they would be "positive" to you.

Sirians are not evil, from my perspective. ALL of them will do violent things in order to protect themselves. There is some major control going on in this universe that's being worked to be ended in order to ensure The Universal Freedom.

Orion and Sirius are mostly the energies of NATURALNESS. Being selfish is natural.

You are either doing what you want or someone is using you to do what they want.

Selfishness does NOT mean not caring about others it's just understanding that it is natural to follow your heart's desires and to have mutual respect for others.

Other groups don't like this selfishness. They want to control others and have them being in conformity and slave-like mentality like them...

Yes, it is possible that some from Orion and SIrius are working with the controlling group. Not EVERYONE from one place is going to be nice and freedom loving.

Just like I admit that not ALL Pleiadians are deceivers and controlling.
edit on 20-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join