It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh...Enki in disguise?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

my question is how do humans fit into the equation. The gods seem to be fighting so much amongst themselves theyve forgotten us or at the very least neglected OUR ideaform manefested (afterall they created us).

I get this question a lot when I talk with people who aren't familiar with Paganism, or polytheistic mythology and spirituality. The simplest answer is this: the deities didn't forget about us, we abandoned them.

When the Jews introduced their concept of a monotheistic All-Father, YHVH, slowly man began to move away from psycho-spiritual polytheism as found in Mesopotamia, Egypt, and the Ugaritic mythologies. The polytheistic ways were replaced with a singular force who controlled everything.

My belief is that this was done out of laziness. Instead of seeking to understand reality as a series of interconnected elements, the Jews simply decided to say everything was one thing, and that thing was God the Father. As Judaism spread, and eventually turned into Christianity via Roman Catholicism the records of ancient, more human-involved deities was buried, outlawed, burned, or otherwise corrupted.

So, the Anunna and the Neteru never abandoned us. We abandoned them. Why do you think modern revivalism, like Kemetic Revivalism, Druidism and Celtic Revivalism, Norse-Asatru, and Wicca are such popular alternative to Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Baha'i, Sufism, and Sikhism? The archetypal sources which Pagan deities represent are still alive and well within people. It is the people, who have become dependent on an exoteric "God" instead of esoteric relationships with god-forms, that has caused the schism between pagan ideology and human beings.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

my question is how do humans fit into the equation. The gods seem to be fighting so much amongst themselves theyve forgotten us or at the very least neglected OUR ideaform manefested (afterall they created us).

I get this question a lot when I talk with people who aren't familiar with Paganism, or polytheistic mythology and spirituality. The simplest answer is this: the deities didn't forget about us, we abandoned them.

When the Jews introduced their concept of a monotheistic All-Father, YHVH, slowly man began to move away from psycho-spiritual polytheism as found in Mesopotamia, Egypt, and the Ugaritic mythologies. The polytheistic ways were replaced with a singular force who controlled everything.

My belief is that this was done out of laziness. Instead of seeking to understand reality as a series of interconnected elements, the Jews simply decided to say everything was one thing, and that thing was God the Father. As Judaism spread, and eventually turned into Christianity via Roman Catholicism the records of ancient, more human-involved deities was buried, outlawed, burned, or otherwise corrupted.

So, the Anunna and the Neteru never abandoned us. We abandoned them. Why do you think modern revivalism, like Kemetic Revivalism, Druidism and Celtic Revivalism, Norse-Asatru, and Wicca are such popular alternative to Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Baha'i, Sufism, and Sikhism? The archetypal sources which Pagan deities represent are still alive and well within people. It is the people, who have become dependent on an exoteric "God" instead of esoteric relationships with god-forms, that has caused the schism between pagan ideology and human beings.~ Wandering Scribe

One way to put is is that the "lazy factor rings true" with a One God Father theory no mussmush fuss, we relinquish all control to one being (our FRATER) and in BOVINE tradition leave it all up to IT to manage our lives as be then become model sheep. This percieved 'father' of ours cares nothing for the mother, why are not the pagan gods in rebellion right now; where is the leadership in a combined strength to overthrow the weak corrupt ideaform? Or has it happened already.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

One way to put is is that the "lazy factor rings true" with a One God Father theory no mussmush fuss, we relinquish all control to one being (our FRATER) and in BOVINE tradition leave it all up to IT to manage our lives as be then become model sheep.

I think the children of Abraham are lazy because their religion removes any attempt at actually understanding themselves, or the world around them. Replacing such human curiosities with blind subservience to an out-dated All-Father. If you think that makes them fat, lazy cows, I've no problem with that.

This percieved 'father' of ours cares nothing for the mother

YHVH fears the Mother. It isn't something as simple as "not caring". If He merely "didn't care" then He would ignore, and make no mention of, femininity. But, because he removed his feminine half (Ašerah), made women property (Judaism), then subject to their husbands (Christianity), and finally totally subservient lesser humans (Islam), it is clear that He so fears them that forceful oppression is the only way He knows to minimize their power.

why are not the pagan gods in rebellion right now; where is the leadership in a combined strength to overthrow the weak corrupt ideaform? Or has it happened already.

What makes you think the pagan deities care whether or not YHVH has masses of ignorant followers?

Consider all of the avenues in life where pagan deities are studied, analyzed, worshiped, lived with, and welcomed: comparative mythology and religion including the works of Joseph Campbell and Edith Hamilton; the field of Jungian psychology; schools of psycho-spiritual synthesis like the Golden Dawn, Thelema, The Theosophical Society, and the Aurumn Solis; revivalist religions like the Pan-Celtic Druids, Neo Kemetic polytheism, and Wicca.

My belief is that a single follower who studies pagan spirituality and comes to better understand both the deities, and himself, is worth more than 100 children of Abraham who do not think for themselves, or try to understand the God they believe is ruling everything.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 15/6/13 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

you're not going back far enough. see bat
ancientegyptonline.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
this one is even better

xoomer.virgilio.it...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The problem with the feminine in the pagan world, from the small right up to the whole Queen of Heaven subterfuge is that its whole flow is to ultimately rise up out of its element in the face of the Almighty in a form of rebellion. It depends primarily and puts great stock in the feminine qualities that were original gifted to the feminine to seduce creation into a worship of "her". She is no better than Thor with his pretentions of being the ultimate he male protector warrior guy that seduced Germany in recent years to a know result.

Both Queen and Thor are nothing more than male and female overcompensation and glorification of the attributes of each and represent the love of humans for rank indulgence in the corrupted nature of self. Thor is in truth a blowhard thumper and the "queen" is a seducer/whore drunk on the blood spilled from the beginning of time. Neither of them are worth a small measure of their puffed up attributes. Both are little more than tools used to control mankind by pagan priest from the dawn of history.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

you're not going back far enough. see bat

From the page you linked, which I frequent quite a bit:

It is possible that Hathor and Bat were once one and the same, and that differences emerged because the area was divided into two different Nomes.

Also, from Encyclopedia of Gods we have this entry concerning Bat:

Cow goddess of fertility. Egyptian (upper). She was probably well known in the Old Kingdom (circa 2700 BC onward). Associated principally with Upper Egypt, for a while she may have rivaled Hathor in Lower Egypt but by the time of the New Kingdom (16th century BC) her influence had waned. She may be represented on the Narmer Palette (Cairo Museum), which commemorates the unification of the two kingdoms. Bat is only rarely found in large sculptures and paintings, but is often the subject of Egyptian period jewelry, including amulets and ritual sistrum rattles. Depicted as a cow or anthropomorphically with bovine ears and horns. Also Bata.

pg. 40

From the same encyclopedia, here's a small excerpt concerning Hathor:

HATHOR

Origin: Egyptian. Mother goddess and goddess of love.

Known period of worship: from the Old Kingdom (circa 2700 BC), but possibly earlier, until the end of Egyptian history (circa 400 AD)

pg. 97

Even without going into detail concerning Hathor's function as the sky-cow, or her relationship to Horus (Hathor = House of Horus) which ties her to the Osirian myth cycle, it is clear that both Bat and Hathor were present during the Old Kingdom period, circa 2700 BC. However, Bat (upper) was significantly less popular than Hathor (lower) as definitive traces of cultic worship for Hathor exist in 2700 BC, while those of Bat are predominantly subjective.

My personal theory is that Bat-Hathor began as a single identity, the Great Mother and sky-cow fertility goddess. But during the turmoil between Upper and Lower Egypt the identity was destabilized, becoming Bat and Hathor. The primary reason why Hathor became the predominant face of the two was because of the rise of the Osirian cycle in Southern Egypt (the north). Because of Horus and the unification of Egypt the Southern deities were more highly esteemed: Horus over Set, Hathor over Bat, etc.

The archaeological evidence points to both Hathor and Bat being equal in scope and historicity, but Hathor rising to prominence due to Horus conquering of Set.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

The problem with the feminine in the pagan world, from the small right up to the whole Queen of Heaven subterfuge is that its whole flow is to ultimately rise up out of its element in the face of the Almighty in a form of rebellion.

Incorrect.

The transcendent feminine is above and beyond the immanent masculine. There is no Almighty. There is only a balanced weave between an esoteric Great Mother, and an exoteric All-Father. As long as the balance remains, then peace rules. When one side, or the other, acquires too much power, then things devolve into madness and corruption.

You see the Queen of Heaven as rising up in rebellion to the Almighty (God). Historically though, the Queen of Heaven begins as a goddess without office (see the myth "Enki and the Organization of the World" from Sumerian mythology). Everything Inanna does: securing the Huluppu-tree to found the city of Erech; attempting to use Gugalana, the Bull of Heaven, to make Gilgameš take her offers seriously; the destruction of Mt. Ebih, the defeat of the male warrior-murderer Gudam; claiming the É-ana temple from An; and the theft of the me from Enki in Eridu are all attempts by Inanna, the overlooked goddess, to make the masculine forces recognize and respect the power of the Great Mother.

This can be seen all over the mythologies of the ancient world. Consider Anat, the Queen of Heaven in Canaanite/Phoenician mythology. When Ba'al-Zebûl is killed by Mot, Anat first asks him to return Ba'al-Zebûl, as the people of the Levant will die without their King. But, because Anat is a goddess, Mot scoffs and ignores her. In response, Anat beats, burns, cuts up, and scatters Mot's body all across the Levant. This was done to show the power of the Great Mother, since Mot had denied it.

Again, in Egyptian mythology you have the Queen of Heaven, Isis, who is instrumental in a number of important myths, involving figures like Osiris, the Champion Horus, and so on. However, it is always the god who get's the credit and esteem. Isis attempts to level the field more by acquiring the True Name of Rē through poison and clever trickery. Again, not an open rebellion or a declaration of supremacy, but a move to prove equality.

Far and away the best example though, comes from pre-classical Greece, in the region of Attica, where the demiurge of Zeus-Poseidon-Hades believed themselves to be far and away superior to the Great Mother. Zeus, without seeking permission, gives Koré, the Corn-Maiden, to Hades even though both know that Koré's mother, Demeter, does not approve. Meanwhile, Poseidon, with the aid of Apollo, dupe Demeter into traveling to a far-off mountain where Poseidon rapes her; as if having the desire means he has the right to do so. In response to Hades' abduction of Koré, and Poseidon's rape, Demeter simply prevents nature from yielding a bounty. The people of Greece begin to starve, and they appeal to Zeus. Demeter turns all of Zeus' mighty power on its head when she refuses to allow the Earth to produce any food. Finally, after the world becomes barren and desolate, Zeus is forced to submit, and allows Koré—now Persephone, Mistress of the House of Death—to return to her mother.

Again and again and again what you have is a demonstration of equality, not rebellion. The Goddess wants equal standing with the God, and when it is achieved, then the universe acts in harmony. When the God gets too thick of a skull, and thinks he is superior, then the Goddess sets him straight. These are periods of war, strife, turmoil, and destruction.

She is no better than Thor with his pretentions of being the ultimate he male protector warrior guy that seduced Germany in recent years to a know result.

Thor is not the oversimplification of extreme masculinity which you present him as.

Thor is the defender of Asgard and Midgard against the giants, monsters, and chaos of earlier incarnations of cosmic force. He battles Giants, the Midgard World-Serpent, monstrous wolves, and more all in the name of protecting the civilized world.

He also has extreme faults and weaknesses.

If he were truly a portrayal of pure, unbridled masculinity as you suggest, could he be shown as weak in the presence of the Giant king Utgard-Loki? How about being shown as inferior three times in a row?

How about having his hammer, Mjölnir, stolen by the Frost-giant Thrym, and then being forced to dress up as a woman—Thrym's bride-to-be—in order to reclaim it?

If Thor was ultimately nothing more than an over-indulgence of masculinity, would he have been killed by the World-Serpent during Ragnarok?

Of course not.

Thor is more than just a "super man", and through reading his actual mythology, instead of just going off the way he is portrayed in media, films, and online, you would know the finer qualities to Thor's life, his travels, and his strengths/weaknesses.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well I dont think Enki was actually Yahweh. Yahweh and numerous other names in the bible for God, where different Els/annanukis, ie corporal Ets. One of them, did some portion of the bible, one of them, a rather harsh one, led the Isreaelites out of Egypt and helped them murder civilians and steal the lands/cities from them.

Now even that apparently is metaphor for inner processes not outer occurrences, despite what most people think, so don't wish to get into this too much, as it doesnt mean what we think. But there are a lot of clues as to the people involved in the Bible.

But the point I'm trying to make is it is a group of them, that is represented as Yahwah, El, Adonai, Yeshua and various titles for God.

Enki is a name for the division that occurred amongst the annanuki, human type ETs, hybrids. Some were very harsh and murderous and others wouldn't fight the hostile takeover, wouldn't lower frequency to become ruthless to fight back and either died, or left.

Despite many things said about Enki, "elsewhere" online got into a conversation about Enki, and she happened to know alot about him. She remembered some events from the past and about what was coming, should such and such a thing occur. She recognized some of my contacts, the ones I had continued to work for them to stop being so neutral and cold with people, and start to turn the dial up on their love. Its odd about this couple, a friend from Finland told me they weren't Pleoshan, but instead were nordic ets and altair. He used the word Altair for all who weren't pleoshan.

But prior to an abduction that ended, it didn't take place, at least to my knowledge and memory bank, I was in communication with him and he was revealing that I should ask for more info about my relationship with one of the doctors in another session I'd have. I woke up, this veil was removed and I remembered this man. He was pleiadian, and his brother, was with him, standing like an angel and asking him to come home. That abduction was intercepted, and it ended.

I told him, with such a Loving Feeling Towards him, knowing what I was here for, and just beamed happiness and Love to him and said: Thank you, for all your service and help with humanity, it has been so long and yet you have grown colder by it, considering what humans do to each other, this is understandable. But now its time to turn up the dial on your love and go home. We're all going home now!!!!! And never again has that contact/abduction (which had been gynelogical and they had made a hybrid daughter that i have yet consciously meet) happened, it empowered me.

Pretty much this couple and this man, www.jesusisnojoke.com...

That is the drawing from the Travis Walter, and the man is very similar to a couple that did checkups on my brother and I since childhood. Very good and gentle and protective with children, much cooler with adults, more neutral.

Oddly enough, she said, that they were a pleaidian faction that operates around earth and are mixed up, cool, create hybrids, work with greys, and they don't exactly have free will. They think they're doing right but have halted their evolution for millions of years in a Beehive Cluster Group, where they don't think for themselves. She said it was good that I spoke up with him and that in the future, to try to get one alone and work on them to think for themselves.

In the Travis Walter case, he woke up in a beehive type place, and they worked with greys, and my own memories are nordics working with greys.

So, odd, it was like a match!

Now in her memories of Enki, he was one of the ones who when the usurping took place, and negatives started abusing humans, and setting up slave camps, wouldn't fight to lower frequency. He turned the other cheek and is waiting for change here in consciousness, people waking up. But they did remove the renegades, worst brutal sacrificial type ETs from this planet. The Enlil/Murdoch group that resides in the outer galaxy.

So, I don't think he's the same as Yahweh, its more of a group thing.

But I do understand thinking such a thing, for it is coded. And also, the PTB, they don't even remember it all, and only have small pieces of each thing, so that, the mystery schools dont have it all, they're not all the same, its a big group that they narrow into a few.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The reason it all matters to me is that Lyra is apparently the group. I knew I was Lyran and that it was short journey, millions of years ago when Mars was attacked and damaged and Mu, was sunk, and the Equality and positive ETs, Guides stopped by the Slavers. This was a short while ago to my soul. But there was a much longer journey that went to Lyra, that went through numerous systems and I don't know them all. Lyra spread out, to Rigel, to Sirius, to Pleaides, to Procyon. Systems that are not mature by our scientific view, support much life, for Ets terraform and use satellites and moons very well indeed.

The universe is very filled up place.

In any case, the annanuki seemed to be a split group, there were 2 groups, one tall white group, or Lyra and the other also Lyra, another human race. They may have been cousins. There was much disagreement between them, with one group doing genetic DNA work and takeovers, which created ruthless predator type human/reptile hybrids.

So my own soul seems to wake up to recognizing groups when that curtain/veil lifts, and I beam Love to alot of different groups.

I have a feeling Enki got a bad rap, but was one of the turn the other cheek type of benevolent ETs.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

seems more likely to me, that earth itself is the source of reptilians in this neck of the woods. millions of years with dinosaurs roaming around, it's quite possible, and variants as well.

ever read the book, FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONS?
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

that's why i posted the second link in the very next post, because it demonstrates that they are the same symbol, and in that case, it was from naqada period grave site. the symbol originally, looked nothing like a cow.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

vethumanbeing[/iOne way to put is is that the "lazy factor rings true" with a One God Father theory no mussmush fuss, we relinquish all control to one being (our FRATER) and in BOVINE tradition leave it all up to IT to manage our lives as be then become model sheep.

wandering scribe
I think the children of Abraham are lazy because their religion removes any attempt at actually understanding themselves, or the world around them. Replacing such human curiosities with blind subservience to an out-dated All-Father. If you think that makes them fat, lazy cows, I've no problem with that. YHVH fears the Mother. It isn't something as simple as "not caring". If He merely "didn't care" then He would ignore, and make no mention of, femininity. But, because he removed his feminine half (Ašerah), made women property (Judaism), then subject to their husbands (Christianity), and finally totally subservient lesser humans (Islam), it is clear that He so fears them that forceful oppression is the only way He knows to minimize their power.

I do think it allows for some relief in figuring out a complex God system but it doesnt solve the fundemental problem of God Father or God Mother. They are the same being. In the physical they are not because they are reproductive creatures. I find it interesting that Jesus was not allowed to procreate, further stamping the GOD as Father IS celibate (deeper meaning, advoidance of the carnal, keeping it all spiritual and not base or gross; deny material form). Why? To discredit the female aspect of God. I find the idea of property relegated within the Judaic and Christian traditions disturbing; why the fear/where did the distrust begin. Was it just the Picean Age Paradym?

wandering scribe
Consider all of the avenues in life where pagan deities are studied, analyzed, worshiped, lived with, and welcomed: comparative mythology and religion including the works of Joseph Campbell and Edith Hamilton; the field of Jungian psychology; schools of psycho-spiritual synthesis like the Golden Dawn, Thelema, The Theosophical Society, and the Aurumn Solis; revivalist religions like the Pan-Celtic Druids, Neo Kemetic polytheism, and Wicca. My belief is that a single follower who studies pagan spirituality and comes to better understand both the deities, and himself, is worth more than 100 children of Abraham who do not think for themselves, or try to understand the God they believe is ruling everything.~ Wandering Scribe

The war on the Pagan truths is failing as patriarchy is at an end, at least within western tradition. I know I include the balanced male/female personae within my psyche (compassion for both) and do not understand where and why a disconnect happened; myth, truth or superstition of the bleed factor, the female as the mysterious carrier of life. Rhetorical no need to answer.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

No, this was Lyra and Orion, various systems. Earth is invaded so to speak, and what was a natural school for many systems overturned. Not without some kind of error, inequality or falling. Things don't happen without some kind of reason. Good brings in good.

Our reptiles were a kind of show for the solar system according to both Sleeper and ET_MAN.

Not saying we don't have a natural group either, but according to the records, annanuki came from the sky, and according to the Terra papers, the bad reptiles invaded.

Reptile doesnt just mean reptilian appearance either. It's a predator brain wiring.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

From within the egg lifted a brightly coloured model of the solar system which revolved around a mirror-ball sun. ...

Well it wasn't our solar system.

Dragon Serpent Egg Solar System for Reptilian Queen Jubilee

The children were singing:

We hold the inkling of your fate
We cloak the heavens of the great
We bring Wealth and Majesty
To the Queen of the Stars
Maharani,
Maharani,
Maharani,
Queen
Maharani , Malka, Kraljica, Regina
Maharani Wazungu, La Reine
Maharani Loywong, Dama, Soberana
Queen Sul-tan, Dronn-ing
Stars above, Earth below
We make a chain, We make a chain of hope.
Stars above, Earth below
We are connected ,We are joined, We are one,
We are connected, We are bound, We are
bound by light
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9.....
Then count us one by one 13-14-15-16-17-..
21-22-23-24.
Then count us one by one 37-38-39-40....49
Then count us all
Then count us one by one
Fifty million light years,
Fifty million light years...
Of stars...

They're certainly not from here!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99
Lyra spread out, to Rigel, to Sirius, to Pleaides, to Procyon.

The only ones I like are Rigel and Sirius, and I am told that there are some destructive beings hiding associated with Sirian energy, too.

By the way, Pleiadians cannot be trusted. There is a reason why they take on a kind and beautiful appearance. There is a reason these "Pleiadians" are so interested in Earth and making an appearance. These same kind of tall, blond-hair, blue-eyed humanoid beings on Pleiadians are also associated with Orion and Tau Ceti, but the Pleiadians are not to be trusted at all in my opinion.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with reptilians. It is the Draco type that is so controlling, and not even all of Draco are that way. Reptilians have different ways of doing things but that doesn't mean they don't care about anyone. They can heal and give wisdom. They can also be against the other reptilians that wants to control - but even these will be labeled as "evil" by humans because they do things in a different way.

Yahweh is a destructive controlling being, Enki is not. That is the main difference. Enki is a Serpent-God who lead humans from Eden and gave them wisdom. His name means Lord (En) of Earth (Ki).

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The problem with the feminine in the pagan world, from the small right up to the whole Queen of Heaven subterfuge is that its whole flow is to ultimately rise up out of its element in the face of the Almighty in a form of rebellion.

Incorrect.

The transcendent feminine is above and beyond the immanent masculine. There is no Almighty. There is only a balanced weave between an esoteric Great Mother, and an exoteric All-Father. As long as the balance remains, then peace rules. When one side, or the other, acquires too much power, then things devolve into madness and corruption.

Well if the transcendent feminine is above and beyond the immanent masculine, or anything, then how can there be balance? Well in this case there is none. Just an almighty feminine.

At any rate a balance is never what Yah wanted. When the Israelites sought a sort of "balance" by erecting the image of the Queen Of Heaven in the temple courtyard it was a clear affront....placing the queen, the feminine, a created nature, on par with the creator, it amounted to worshiping the creation more than the creator and caused spiritual corruption and madness.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well if the transcendent feminine is above and beyond the immanent masculine, or anything, then how can there be balance? Well in this case there is none. Just an almighty feminine.

You completely misunderstood. Let me try to explain it more clearly.

The feminine is transcendent. To be transcendent means that you transcend a set of normal confines. In spirituality those confines are reality, the senses, the physical and tangible Universe. What it means that the feminine is above and beyond is that She transcends reality. She is a noumenon.

The masculine is immanent. To be immanent means that you operate within a set of normal parameters. In spirituality those parameters are the laws of the physical Universe. The masculine is immanent, He is a phenomenon.

A Mother can bring life into being.
A Father cannot give birth.
A Father can shape that which a Mother births.

At any rate a balance is never what Yah wanted. When the Israelites sought a sort of "balance" by erecting the image of the Queen Of Heaven in the temple courtyard it was a clear affront....placing the queen, the feminine, a created nature, on par with the creator, it amounted to worshiping the creation more than the creator and caused spiritual corruption and madness.

Of course YHVH never wanted balance. He's a vain, prideful, jealous, egotistical deity. Sharing was never his way, because then it takes attention off of him. The corruption was not caused by the people trying to do what was natural, honoring both a Father and a Mother. The corruption was caused by a Father who is too self-centered to admit that He's not the only force in the Universe. YHVH screwed the system up, not the Great Mother.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I tried to get answers from a self-proclaimed high priestess about these things and never got a response. I'm quite familiar with the virginal aspects of the feminine but never grasped the Mother concept.

You have provided the key:

The noumenon /ˈnuːmɨnɒn/ is a posited object or event that is known (if at all) without the use of the senses.[1] The term is generally used in contrast with, or in relation to "phenomenon", which refers to anything that appears to, or is an object of, the senses. In Ancient philosophy, the noumenal realm was equated with the world of ideas known to the philosophical mind, in contrast to the phenomenal realm, which was equated with the world of sensory reality, known to the uneducated mind.
Noumenon

I've felt for the longest time that Nyx is somehow the Heaven Mother.

The Sky Father (Big Blue) obscures, occludes the Mother (like an eclipse), yet apart from the senses, she is still felt as behind the dome. At night the Sky Father becomes transparent, and the darkness is seen.

So when the priests or prophets declare that Yahweh creates the darkness they're just flat out lying. I personally am of the opinion that Yahweh only exists as a priestly invention, with no actual correspondence in the universe at all.

Nyx (Ancient Greek: Νύξ, "night") – Nox in Latin translation – is the Greek goddess (or personification) of the night. A shadowy figure, Nyx stood at or near the beginning of creation, and was the mother of other personified gods such as Hypnos (Sleep) and Thánatos (Death). Her appearances in mythology are sparse, but reveal her as a figure of exceptional power and beauty. She is found in the shadows of the world and only ever seen in glimpses.
Nyx

edit on 16-6-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The threats I got were from ufology, including one man who I recognized, knew he was from Sirius, knew he was a cousin or one of my family grouping that had gone the wrong way, who wanted me to stop my work to help wake people up and threatened my son. He was very uncomfortable when I had the veil lift and recognized him and just sent him so much compassion. I knew him, I know these people.

And Rigel I agree with, that seems to be where good freedom loving Lyra went. There is good in pleaides too, its mixed systems everywhere, testing ground everywhere, lessons on all levels.

One of the Sirius encounters was when taken twice while resting on the couch, to a craft. They had human bodies, whole families in tubes and said this was for research purposes. I demanded they took them back and then, woke up. Was pulled again with a man getting very fresh in a sci fi bedroom, and pulled away and demanded he identify. He told me he was from Sirius and asked if I wanted to establish a colony on Mars. I told him that he was a negative, and No. Woke up and drove a friend of the kids home and kept having flashes on the radio. Then as I returned home, the Sirius Radio add came on twice, it really freaked me out. I had white lit covered crafts, go over the roof that evening, knew them to be black triangle with 3 white lights in the corner as we had seen what it was when it was directly over head once.

When they redid implants, it was the Sirius group, and was told I was Claire de Lune by this man. I had had implants removed by a group I seemed to recognize, knew them, knew who he was, as if knew him before this life. And kept asking after him, for he felt familiar. But another group redid the implants. This was Sirius, he identified form Sirius. And Claire de Lune is a very odd way of saying Mother or Equality. Almost a sophisticated bloodline way of saying it.

I've watched Laura Eisnenhowers interviews and what she said about her black op boyfriend and Mars, and how she later got a message it was because of her work for the Divine Feminie, which again I take it means for Equality and Balance and the People. It was so similar.

Had someone write to me thinking I was her based on some of my experiences.

Its a Sirius Counsel overseeing this planet, and they are negatives to me. But cousins, relatives who went the wrong way.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join