It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's everyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hi There my handle is "Pygar", and my Avatar is a Tawny Owl, you might guess i like Birds.
I like all nature, and am an amateur photographer, i also like restoring old Radio controlled model boats, and get lots of joy out of this.
I'm an easy going kind of bloke with a good sense of humour.
I'm recovering from a stroke with the aid of my wife Dawn who is an angel.
Well that's me.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pygar

Welcome! To answer your question, the waters are choppy today! Everyone is extra feisty.
So glad you joined and I look forward to your posts.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well Thanks DiscreteParticle. I can handle it, i haven't lived for nearly 60 years, and haven't learned to take the rough with the smooth.
Thank you for your welcome.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
hello to you man

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello to you too Man, hows you?.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Welcome Pygar

What a lovely intro

Just remember

Here's your free hat

A drink for your good lady

Some cookies I baked earlier

And just a random pic

Enjoy your time here I look forward to seeing some photo's and meeting you in the forums

Cody

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi there Pygar, welcome on board!

I'm glad to hear that you get joy from your hobbies, god knows we need a little joy in these crazy times we live in. Have fun, be safe and recover well!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
cody599, and Dominar thanks for the welcome, and Cody roflmao that's some welcome. I've got some awesome photos especially of Birds. I will post a few up as soon as i've found out how?
edit on 2013/3/23 by Pygar because: Added text

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Welcome Pygar

It's great to have you with us!
And yes, Owls are very cool birds. Always liked them.

Now just pull up a cyber-chair...
(or okay, perch on the back of it!
)
...and sit a spell and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and regarding our 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

By the way, if you get “flags” on your thread, this is actually a positive thing! So don't worry if your thread gets “flagged”. The more flags, the better!

Anyway, have a good time and see you around the forums!

~Mike

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pygar

To upload images, click on "TOOLS" at the top of any page, then click on ATS Uploads, use browse to find your image on your computer then upload it. After that, click on the thumbnail and you'll get codes to copy and paste into a post. Use the standard one for the regular image and the thumb code to post a clickable thumb that will display the image full-sized in a new window.

Maximum upload size for images is currently 500 KB.

Any difficulties, just message a staff member and we'll help you out.

~Mike

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pygar

owls are cool...
see youu-huu!-huu!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Welcome,

Deny Ignorance, Eat your veggies, and fiber, don't eat after midnight ( gremlins movie advice )
Bring a towel, avoid the red rope liquorice, and enjoy your stay but not there that's my spot.

WELCOME!

WELCOME

WELCOME

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pygar
Hello to you too Man, hows you?.

iam tiptop feller

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
How to upload pictures on ATS]

Click on the green bit it's an excellent guide

Cody

edit on 10/6/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
welcome! and enjoy the ride! I build r/c planes! same concept, but somewhat different. if there is anything I can help with , please feel free to ask!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

edit on 10-6-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunder2u
welcome! and enjoy the ride! I build r/c planes! same concept, but somewhat different. if there is anything I can help with , please feel free to ask!

Thank you Thunder i will take you up on that.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pygar

Enjoy your stay, and I hope you get well soon.

new topics

top topics

join