It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange triangle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I´m sorry, but I am sooo tired of those "hmm here is a spec I can´t identify in my pic, is it a ufo?" posts.

First of all, if it were a visible ufo, then you would have seen it with your eyes, not only after looking at the picture afterwards.

Second of all, why do we have to connect these nonsensical pictures with ufo´s all the time?

I have seen dozens if not hundreds of posts like these, where people somehow didn´t notice the "ufo" on location, and therefore didn´t take another picture of it, but think of their discovery as a ufo.

I just don´t get it.

Sorry for the rant.

As you clearly didn´t notice a big flying black triangle on location while taking the pic, I´d say it´s a bird or a picture anomaly. The edgy shape would probably be due to the imaging software used by the iPhone to produce these panoramic pics.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Nice picture you can rule out a kite as you have shown the beach was deserted and the shape is wrong imo.
I have never seen a perfectly triangular bird either I know a previous contributor provided. a photo of birds in flight some in a slightly triangular shape .Unless someone can give us a picture of a perfectly symmetrical picture of a bird I`d rule birds out too
Which leave us with photo artefact ,again never seen one like that before or tampering or a ufo (not saying alien spaceship though:lol

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

first of all i never once said it was a ufo, i asked for members thoghts thats all.
i was polite and not like you so you can rant your feelings elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

I think it probably is a ufo its in the air and It`s unidentified

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by scotsdavy1

I think it probably is a ufo its in the air and It`s unidentified

One of the questions about this is "is it really in the air?" -- i.e., "is it a real object, or instead possibly a glitch caused by the iPhone panorama software?" This question arises because the "object" seems to be along one of the panorama stitching lines (follow the stitching line that can be seen on the horizon up).

I'm not saying it necessarily is a panorama software glitch, but I'm saying maybe it could be.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I`ve had a good look on the net for triangular photo anomalies to no avail anybody got one we can see?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Amazing when some say why didn't I spot it at the time of taking the photos. The sun was in my eyes and also I only put it on the laptop to try to clean it up when I spotted it. Could just be as some have said that it is the stitching of the photos, think I took about 6 from left to right and that is where it shows up.
I'm not making any claims at all but know for definite no kites were up where I was as the beach was deserted when I was there with my dog.
I don't think for a second it is a bird but I'm not saying its a ufo and never have said that either. Just wanted thoughts on what it could be and some have been interesting to say the least while others have not been.
I've never had this on any of my panoramic pictures at any time when I have taken and I have done a lot in my time but usually you can't see the join at all. I would have discarded this one until I saw the black speck and blew it up.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Looks kind of like this image

2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Just fiddled around this in photoshop cleaned it up and enlarged it and it isn`t a perfect triangle its more like a "filled in" number 4

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Waratah

What`s the story on that pic that does look a bit photoshopped

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by orangegemstone

nice to hear from a professional UFO mechanic!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

You have an active imagination. There is no way you could see individual feathers from that.....even if it was a bird.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

I do not know about the OP, but when I am taking pictures the sun usually interferes with the electronic screen and I have a very hard time seeing what is there. I am concentrating on keeping the shutter speed and aperture in a range that is proper for the conditions, keeping the object in the center of the viewfinder, and maintaining proper focus. So I am not always aware of everything that is in the frame. I imagine there are many people like me out there doing the same.

<< 1   >>

join