It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NSA whistleblower: A Ron Paul supporter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I am thankful that CBS "news" had the testicular fortitude to "report" on something so earth shattering.

www.cbsnews.com...

CBS News has not been in touch with Snowden, and cannot confirm definitively that he made these donations. Other people named Edward Snowden are listed as having made political contributions, according to the FEC filings, but none of those profiles appear to match that of the Guardian source.

This is really journalism at it's finest. Any communications/journalism major on the site should keep this article close by.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The MSM gatekeepers at CBS didn't break this story, a poster at the financial blog "zerohedge" did.

AlaricBalth Sun, 06/09/2013 - 21:24
Snowden donated to Ron Paul's campaign in 2012. It should have been a clue that he was not a goose stepping sycophant who can be influenced to toe the "company" line.

SNOWDEN, EDWARD COLUMBIA,MD 21045 DELL 3/18/2012 $250 Paul, Ron

SNOWDEN, EDWARD WAIPAHU,HI 96797 SENIOR ADVISOR 5/6/2012 $250 Paul, Ron

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
While it is an interesting tidbit, i don't think there should have been an article written on it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Particularly two of them, eh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry.. I'm not usually a 'been posted before!' guy, but between this and Alex Jones? Well... Might I make a suggestion? Use Search, of course ..but don't stop there.

Under the New Topics is "New Topic Fire Hose". Click that too and do a straight CTRL-F word find down that whole page on a recently occurring story ...just to make sure titles themselves don't show a duplicate. They do in this case.

new topics

top topics

join