It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bieber in space: Neighbors cheer as singer reserves seat on spaceship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
*That's the title of the article.

Washington Times - Bieber in space: Neighbors cheer as singer reserves seat on spaceship

Justin Bieber is set to join other celebrities as a space tourist. Last week, Bieber paid his $250,000 to reserve a seat on SpaceShipTwo, Virgin Galactic’s not-yet-operational aircraft that will eventually allow private citizens to take suborbital flights to the edge of space. ....

One group likely thankful for the trip is Bieber’s neighbors. Residents in his exclusive Calabasas, California community are unhappy about Bieber’s excessive parties and constant speeding through the neighborhood.
Several residents are refusing to pay their $1,000 a month homeowners fees unless Bieber starts following the homeowners rules.

The move came after continuous confrontations with Bieber concerning his speeding. Last month, Bieber reportedly spat in the face of a neighbor and then threatened to kill him after the neighbor approached Bieber about his reckless speeding in the gated community.

One online celeb site was taking a poll to see which celebs most people would want to stick on a spaceship and launch off the planet. Bieber came in first place (of course). Here's my list - (which closely resembles the Most Hated 2013 Celeb ' list that we did a few months ago).

Justin Beiber, Kristen Stewart/Rob Pattinson, Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher/Demi Moore, all the members of The View, and of course Mika Brzezinski. Launch 'em all. Raise the collective IQ of the planet.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
When this little punk first appeared on the scene, I was amazed that some twat was getting so much attention.

Now when I see his smug arrogant little face I seriously want to punch it. Gone is the bewildered bemusement. Replaced by seething hate for that arrogant a-swipe.

And you cannot even attribute it to jealousy. I don't envy the punk. Who'd want to be the leader of a flock of giggly pre-teen girls.

I mean.. the prat is a tosser, plain and simple.

Ugh, I remember seeing Avatar in 3D and before it started, the preview to his miserable life movie came on... also in 3D. I hoped so hard that if I put the glasses on backwards that it would make him disappear into dimension zero.

Damn you technology. Confounded reality.

Him and kutcher should go to space, land on mars and investigate the rocks. Yes. A good plan. Then when we have threads asking "Is this a rat on mars?" we can all agree, no it's just bieber.

edit on 10-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Personally, I'd like the kid to take the 1 way trip to Mars seat, Oh well, maybe they will leave him on the moon instead.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Send beiber to the sun. Im sure it can do with a manned mission

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Time to sit back and hope for another "Challenger" to happen. Never thought I'd be hoping for a failure in space exploration.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You have millions of dollars...why on Earth would you live anywhere that has RULES...???

top topics

join