It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End. What will you have achieved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
For some of us the End of the world will be tommorow, some still have a days grace.

I have not paid any of the bills due tommorow and later in the week (mortgage,tax,power,phone, rates, etc,etc) till my next pay (which wont happen). I gonna take this money a have a bloody good night out on the town, it will be compleate debauchery; drugs, drink, women, positions I have not yet tried (which there arnt many left). Then at the height of this self induced stupor, I gonna drive my car as fast and as dangerously as I can out to the nearest beach. Paddle out on my surf board and await that big kahoonna. What away to go.

I'll ask Y-Con to put the good word in for me to our lord.
Hopefully I make it in to heaven.

Since I wont be around to read the posts on this thread, please feel free to reply.

Thanks for your time, I wish you all Peace, love, blessings and a quick painless ending.

Goodbye cruel world.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
...so we all die tomorrow??

Drats...I won't get to see who wins the Super 12s Rugby...

Can Armagedon wait till after footy season???

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well I seem to be able to live through these "end of the world events" so I must be able to s.h.i.f.t to alternative dimensions. Therefore, I suppose i will have achieved inter dimensional travel!!

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'll write and let you all know what happened.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
the world will be here tommorow!! i cant garrentie you will be, but the chance of everybody else going at the same time is astronomical!

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
and from what ive read it seams like your talking about zetatalks planet x thing!

i dont think they said the world would end on the 15th

i thought they said the rotation of the earth would start to slow 15th-1st June, i dont think it says on the website the world would end!

anyway anybody with sence knows that unless the sun go's supernova, or a huge planet smashes into ours, this planet will still be here in millions of years allthough human life probably wont on this planet!

so unless your being sarcastic witch i would bet you are, chill because we will all probably still be here next year...

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And unless I've gone to live in ats posting hell or something..I'm still alive and posting heh!

(so don't worry folks you can still go see the matrix
)

Magestica~

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There's always a tomorrow, Maddas. yeah, so the world may blow up, or maybe some psychopathic politician is gonna unleash 10 nukes on civilization and end everyone... But there's always a tomorrow, somewhere. There's always a survivor to see the sun rise again.

And if it does end, why should we care? We're barely even a scratch on the big kitty-cat scratching post of the universe. So if it doesn end, what does it matter in the end?

Signing off,
HLW

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
right, get your heads round this one then?

No-one is going to die tomorrow as.......

tomorrow never arrives!

by the time tomorrow arrives, its today, and today is yesturday?

done everybodie's head in now............good!

but sadly, everyone does die sooner or later!

(hopefully its later, rather than sooner)

blackwidow

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Maybe Planet X is on CST?

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well you were all right. I'm stil here, only minus my car, my Licience, my girlfriend and house. Only thing I do have is a head ache, and a question as to how and why I woke up in jail. The world is still here no major disaster north is still where is was yesterday and my debtors still want to be paid.

Can anybody tell me what happened to those white garbed freaks calling themselves the Pana Wave Laboratory.

As to the Zeta thing, planet X etc, what the fu#@s up with that, I thought the pole would switch and a major natural disaster would wipe out all of human kind.

Better hope that PWL's leader get better or else they will have to exterminate all of mankind.

sincearly sorry Maddas

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
i think the theory of planet x has substance, but i dont think its here now!! the idea off a massive rock flying at us through space with strong gravitation pull is sound i think.. but "IF IT HAD BEEN HERE BEFORE" it probably would have stole the moon..

there probably is, billions of light years away a rock the size of the sun flying in our direction!!

but if a comet or meteor is going to dammage us i would think it would be a small one roughly about 500m-2500m diameter...

anyway i think we would more probably wipe ourselves out with bombs than rocks killing us all!!

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well...I'm still here has everybody gone.

Wicked I must be the lucky one.

Bit boring on my own though...!

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddas
Well you were all right. I'm stil here, only minus my car, my Licience, my girlfriend and house. Only thing I do have is a head ache, and a question as to how and why I woke up in jail. The world is still here no major disaster north is still where is was yesterday and my debtors still want to be paid.

Can anybody tell me what happened to those white garbed freaks calling themselves the Pana Wave Laboratory.

As to the Zeta thing, planet X etc, what the fu#@s up with that, I thought the pole would switch and a major natural disaster would wipe out all of human kind.

Better hope that PWL's leader get better or else they will have to exterminate all of mankind.

sincearly sorry Maddas

no biggie, Maddas. However, this does kinda go to show you that you shouldn't listen to those whackos who predict the end of the world... It's been foreseen thousands of times over the years, and obvioulsy it hasn't come.

Hope ya get your stuff back,
HLW

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior
And if it does end, why should we care? We're barely even a scratch on the big kitty-cat scratching post of the universe. So if it doesn end, what does it matter in the end?

Signing off,
HLW

*Coughs Loudly* So from what I am interperating, you dont give a # if we all die? We should not give a damn if we die or if someone does die? It matters cause its us who are dieing not some #ed up alien race.

Wow maybe I should call you "Mr. Cynical" from now one
Soryy just had to say that.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's May 15th, 10:00 P.M and I'm still alive

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Maybe it should have ended long ago...

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This world ended the first moments a species called humans entered the realm of reality, we have really messed up this planet, but in a way without us, nothing exciting and dangerous would ever happen to this planet.
. Guess we owe it to are selves to try to save the world.

top topics

join