The Religion of Peace - Well, except for the 21,026 Terrorist attacks around the World since 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Originally posted by mobiusmale
The website linked to below lists over 21,000 deadly attacks perpetrated by adherents to Islam...made in the name of Islam...since 9/11.

Why start counting at 9/11 when it wasn't an Islam attack to begin with?
More mass mind control BS.

Whether or not you happen to believe that the 9/11 attacks were the work of Islamic extremists...the numbers speak for themselves, in terms of how violent the Islamic "lifestyle" is, especially in countries where they have the majority.

It doesn't really matter, I don't think, what start and end dates you decided to pick, the results would be as startling.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Apparently...Bush did not say any such thing...

Bush saying God had something to do with his attack on Iraq is rather well documented.

God told me to invade Iraq, Bush tells Palestinian ministers

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ." And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

the premise upon which you base the rest of your post is without merit

Read above.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd

Originally posted by Jefferton
Stop killing them. Get out of their countries. Stop spreading your "freedom".

Stop acting like you are innocent.

Just stop.

99% of Americans have never set foot in Trashcanistan or Iraq. The same have never killed a Muslim, and have absolutely no say in foreign policy. Why don't the Islamists target the persons who are responsible... oh wait, because they don't care. If you are breathing and do not submit to allah (or if you are just breathing), you are a target. The numbers don't lie, and your defending them won't make them think twice about cutting your head off as well.

The military represents the American government and the government represents the people. And most of these so called terrorist attack happen in their countries and usually are targeting the military they are against. When countries like America attacks these "terrorist" and non combats are killed it's called collateral damage but when the other side does it the people are viewed as innocent victims. Double standard much?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"Religions" don't have weapons of mass destruction and organized armies.

Which country is the most dangerous and has killed the most people?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

here is the difference i see, when the u.s attacks you know its the u.s, u.s soldiers are in uniform using weapons that are obviously u.s military weapons and aimed strictly at oppostion targets, yes innocents do get injured and killed, but when terrorists attack they are not wearing uniforms, it is not immediately obvious where the weapons came from, and they do not always strictly target military targets.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just a bunch of different arab tribes killing eachother. Nothing different going on here in the last 3500 years. This muslim faction like murdering that muslim faction, and that one over there likes murdering this one over here. I guess surrendering to Allah must mean murdering your neighbors and your enemies.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
While I'm sure certain Gov's want to create proxy religious wars and have done so successfully. The problem is that Islam breeds Dogmatic Fundamentalism with a archaic religion that is not applicable to a modern world.

It's basically an Arabic-Based religious identity.

Now the problem is that it's spreading world wide at an alarming rate, and while yes there are Muslims that see others as equal, and cooperate with others, lurking underneath it all is a brooding separatist thinking based on divide/conquer/elitism.

Sadly I believe this will lead to ww III because both edgar cayce and Nostradamus said that Europe would be taken over by Muslims, and a small group of europeans would start a war to take Europe back, which would lead to ww iii

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This site is becoming a refuge for racists, bigots and islamophobes. There are multiple forums out there where you can preach to the choir. I hope its noticed that he same people tend to post the same things and the same people join them. Its not much more than a circle jerk of like minded individuals banging the same drum.

We get it. You hate Muslims. Islam is an evil religion. Change the tune for once. Its becoming boring.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd

99% of Americans have never set foot in Trashcanistan or Iraq. The same have never killed a Muslim, and have absolutely no say in foreign policy. Why don't the Islamists target the persons who are responsible... oh wait, because they don't care. If you are breathing and do not submit to allah (or if you are just breathing), you are a target. The numbers don't lie, and your defending them won't make them think twice about cutting your head off as well.

The persons responsible for the atrocities committed in the ME are the Americans, British, and any other western nation using Africa and the Middle East as a resource farm for white people. They are us and we are them. How's it feel? Being one of the bad guys?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

I'm keeping a tally that I started on June 7th of all the ignorance, racism, and bigotry in regard to Islam on this forum. Then next year on that date I'm gonna post a thread titled "ATS Bigotry, a Primer".

And yes it is all the same people over and over again getting together to stroke each other's hate pleasure centers. It's obscene.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I do not believe in religion, with that said, I understand half the population believe in some sort of religion. I can see them fighting against our Military. But, too be absolutely honest. I would not stand by while they attack in no regards to their targets. Too me that is just mindless hate toward Infidels and according to the Quran, doesn't it make it a commandment to convert to Islam or die?

Qur’an:9:88 – “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”

Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”

Qur’an:9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Ishaq:578 “Crushing the heads of the infidels and splitting their skulls with sharp swords, we continually thrust and cut at the enemy. Blood gushed from their deep wounds as the battle wore them down. We conquered bearing the Prophet’s fluttering war banner. Our cavalry was submerged in rising dust, and our spears quivered, but by us the Prophet gained victory.”

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I'm keeping a tally that I started on June 7th of all the ignorance, racism, and bigotry in regard to Islam on this forum.

You do that, and i'll post some things from Sharia, then we can see that Islam also promotes racism bigotry and ignorance mk?

That's called hypocrisy sugar, when it's ok for a certain people to do something, but it's not ok if other people do it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by MadMax7

How many terrorist attacks in the name of Christ? Anyone know?

"God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq"
- George W.Bush

More than a terror attack. A full blown, religiously motivated war was started by a born-again Christian called George W.Bush.
edit on 10-6-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

So that's 1 person so far, 21,025 to go, (I'll even let you go back 100 years).............

Got any more?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Your argument is you should get to be a bigot because other people are as well?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So has anyone ever explained WHY they call this "The Religion of Peace"?

I mean SERIOUSLY, everything is backwards just as the sig quote says below...

Organized religion is evil only because Satan is the one behind it...

God is NOT the author of Religion.

They are OPPOSITES and have nothing in common.

God HATES Religion.

"...in the Old Testament, God actually calls religious people whores" ~ Jefferson Bethke

The elite created religion as a tool with a stealth agenda.

Satan is hiding behind religion and masquerades as God using a robe of religion in order to turn people AWAY from the truth and away from God.

This is why the very LAST place you want to go to find truth is religion itself...

Religion will NEVER tell you the TRUTH...

Religion is one massive LIE that was created as a mind control weapon designed to cover up the truth about God.

The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.

Religion is used to do the exact OPPOSITE of what it should do...

Religion is rat poison for the soul - 99% truth, 1% lies...

How can people not see that false religion is used as mind control yet the same time be completely and totally blind to the agenda BEHIND it?

WHY is it so hard for people to differentiate between God and religion when they are complete total opposites?

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
The persons responsible for the atrocities committed in the ME are the Americans, British, and any other western nation using Africa and the Middle East as a resource farm for white people.

You are only parroting what they TELL you is true.

Good job spreading elite propaganda BTW...

The problem ISN"T the west nor is it only the "gubmint"...

It goes FAR beyond that...

The governments of every nation have been infiltrated and subverted but it involves EVERY other area as well.

Most can't handle that kind of truth.

When you mention that a 'satanic cult' is behind it all that's where you lose most people.

Most choose to bury their head in the sand and think the Illuminati is fiction...

It is FAR stranger than any fiction ever penned.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Islam is not religion of being sheep.

It is not religion of surrender.

Islam is ALSO not the religion of "The Prophet" or the "Religion of Peace".

Perhaps you missed the thread topic perhaps?

Labels mean absolutely NOTHING when there is NO fruit inside the tin to back them up.

The fruit of false Religion is death, hate, and lies.

This is the proof of who is REALLY behind it.

Like I said above, Religion is a VERY effective form of mind control.

Islam is covered with Vatican fingerprints...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I guess you missed the memo.

Any crime committed by someone who's a "Moslem" is called a terrorist attack.

The site you quoted, "religionofpeace" is clearly unbiased.

I realize that this is going to come as a shock to you, but there are thugs on the planet, regardless of their religion.

edit on 10-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
The site you quoted, "religionofpeace" is clearly unbiased.

"The Religion of Peace" is clearly unbiased as well....

That IS the thread topic BTW...

I suppose it is totally pointless to continue asking WHAT exactly Islam has in common with peace.

What would people think if it were actually called the "The Religion of Death"?

I guess religions are exempt from truth in advertising...

“Any stigma will do to beat a dogma.” ...if we have no dogma, no teachings, religion is nothing more than an opinion, an empty dream, a fantasy, a joke. And the joke is on us. Unless one can defend them adequately, one’s beliefs are worth little more than a dime-store greeting card." www.extremelysmart.com...

edit on 10-6-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join