It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello - new member from England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I've been meaning to join ATS for ages, and only got around to it today! I am Fee, and I am a creator in virtual worlds, a genealogist, writer, composer. I have a very open mind and an interest in past lives, UFOs, crop circles and healing the earth. I am a seeker after truth and open to new light, wherever I may find it.

I am an unschooler, Quaker, trying to live my beliefs in a holistic and truthful way, and failing some of the time, like everyone. My grandmother used to quote Shakespeare a lot, and her favourite was "to thine own self be true".

Currently I have been helping Lucy Pringle raise funds to try continue her crop circle photography. She's been self-funded until now, but is struggling to continue. I'd like to post about that properly once I am allowed to post on other forums - is there a way to do that which respects the terms and conditions of the community? I'm sure somebody experienced will be able to point me in the right direction. I'm also sure a lot of people on ATS would be interested. Nearly everyone with an interest in UFO and crop circles will have seen her work.

I love the idea of an open and questioning community, although sometimes it looks like people have to step into a lion's den to assert their opinion! I think community is a very important thing to create and to protect, especially in these times when it seems that government and big business are colluding to track our lives in detail.

My favourite quotation is from Daniel Boorstein: "The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge." I think it's a very wise and true saying, and it applies in many areas of life.
best wishes
Fee

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Welcome fellow nation dweller. A Quaker with an interest in crop circles appeals to my sense of logical humour. I am referring to the well known brand of oats, and the various connections to the confectionery industry.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Welcome to Madville, oh, fellow Brit.............Enjoy........

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Also in case you missed this part

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Semper

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi and welcome

Always happy to see some one from this neck of the woods on here

Have fun

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by caliandris

Hey and welcome from a fellow Brit.

Any information you can provide on UFO and crop circle phenomena will be welcomed by most, just remember there are also skeptics here, but for good reason. This would hardly be the best place on the internet if we just swallowed all the rubbish and disinfo there is out there

I look forward to reading your posts, until then enjoy walking the path to interdependence and fulfillment.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
welcome!! and enjoy your stay!!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by caliandris

I am also interested in crop circles, and anything else "out of the ordinary". I hope to see you around here soon.

You can get your 20 posts in quick by welcoming 20 other new members to ATS. Or, make short replies in any thread you choose.
Hope that helps.

top topics

join