It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gray Area and The Sickness of the Mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Awesome title crappy thread, sorry to disappoint,(disappoint because its aimed to all you who believe in fantasies) but this is part of your great matter, how it reacts and how it interacts with others, energy does an so does our brain. I see threads were people rant about how Alex Jones is so crazy and how they are so right because they are not crazy, because we are not all the same, we can analyze and take ideas, make them our own but at the same time fix them by researching on a specific IDEA.

Now the question is: Why do a HIGH percentage of americans believes the Amendments matter when everything has already been violated? if common sense can tell you not to go to to McDonald's because it's bad you would assume most people would know right? yet we see people talking about the second amendment talking how we will lose, not because you are wrong but because most people know but still do, and how background checks will tell them who has a gun, but they listen to your phones, they see all your post on Facebook and that is reality most freedoms are take away because you let them in worst ways than background checks...

Can you get a drone to fight the government? can you get Tanks? the Army has an excess in NEVADA and they don't want anymore of those machines but hey! we need jobs so lets make more weapons against us that is the right thing, because it creates jobs. what is the logic of 2nd Amendment followers? I don't say give up your freedoms, but the fact here is that annulling your second amendment will to kill you due to the fact you have no weapons, when was the last time you had weapons? you are being attacked with the best weapon ever created and that is why you are pissed off all the time, psychological warfare, did you see it coming? See the last few massacres, double edge sword indeed, protect the second amendment and protect this villains but give them up and you loose your weapons, Psychological warfare, anyway even if you have it your way go and get drones, not hand guns or m16's, thats like saying get muskets and knives, thats is the reason the 2nd amendment is being used against you, let them kill themselves, easier, your own prodigy law that you protects you also kills you.

(disclaimer, Spanish is my first language and if grammar seems wrong it is because English is my second language, now if you read as far as spanish is my first language and decided to be racist like most you are or could be, because it happens and its not all of you, you are wrong, I am white and pure, my mom is from argentina from spanish european decent and so is my american dad but not spanish, German American, I was born here in the US but lived in argentina were BS is not politically correct and we love our liberties because we actually went through bad political crap that we are still trying to fix... (argentina that is) United States of AMERICA [Meaning you belong to a continent( I could get deeper into this subject but that is another thread, United Statian)]anyway the US has just begone the third world country life as you have witnessed the las few years, corruption in our face and police state qualities, plus most of the world sells you things. we are consumers, and most powerful corporations do not consume, they sell so how are we still so powerful when we are the customer and Kmart refuses to sell to us? (Kmart is just a analogy to our consumption)

I could continue but I can't no more, too many ideas clashing and to many thoughts pour in this post as you can already see.

now if you ignore all that meltdown above because it might not make sense to you please answer this question.

Why is the second amendment so important to you when the government you will fight has weapon you will never be able to acquire? is it arrogance? is it optimism or just plain foolishness?

edit on 10-6-2013 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well, the psychological warfare made the other amendments obsolete and is continuing to, and yes it made the second amendment obsolete, very good point here.

I'm guessing the weapons could still be used in tactical strikes, in general, though, I would assume the government is slow to take this amendment away because people that use it to attempt to take out an illegitimate government

1) Are going to fail
2) It is a good way to weed out people who do not support the administration (although VOTING should work, who thinks it does, raise your hand!)
3) It is a good way to justify more rights being taken away

Anyway, if the senate is not doing its job and is powerless, and Obama / Bush have successfully made the constitution and more specifically the Bill or Rights non-functional -

I suppose Obama could walk in there and say "Hey, congress, you have no power any more go home" and "The Constitution is no longer relevant."

Guns are apparently no match for psychological warfare, are they? The thing is, if they stay around, the totalitarian state will start to decay eventually and they could come into play then.

For example, as more and more atrocities have to be committed and more lines crossed to keep people in line who are beginning to wake up, eventually people in the government itself may defect, a new generation may eventually get in there and think it is all a joke and stage a coup.[

So... anyway, all of the rights in the Bill of Rights were meant to keep the government for the people and by the people.
edit on 10-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenis

Why is the second amendment so important to you when the government you will fight has weapon you will never be able to acquire? is it arrogance? is it optimism or just plain foolishness?

Oh, foolishness at first definitely. A total trap. Only a while from now would anything be effective, and that is still speculative.
edit on 10-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
"Aimed at all of you who believe fantasies"..could you kindly clarify what you mean by this? Are you saying that everyone who posts in the Gray Area or read it,has a "sickness of the mind?" Or are delusional fruitcakes?

Oh and you may want to take a look at that forest on your shoulder.Seeing you let it grow.You know,expecting people will be "racist" because you are Spanish

The only negative feedback you would get,is because you are discriminating against others,and have obvious bias:Gray Area=sickness of the mind,believes in fantasies.
Don't assume because You have preconceived ideas,everyone is the same,please.It's an inaccurate worldview that will always sabotage you.

If i took your opening sentence and thread title the wrong way-i am waiting on you to explain in a different way what you meant.As you said,English is not your first language,it may just sound offensive and bigoted,when you were trying to say something else.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
For me, personally, it has never been about the fight, or who would win.

Amendments are equivalent to freedoms, in my mind at least.

Knowing that I have the freedom to own a firearm (even though I do not currently own one) is more important to me than whatever reason I might consider getting one.

Likewise, knowing that I have the freedom to speak my mind, to assemble, and to publish my opinions is more important than who I would speak to, for what reason I would assemble, or what information I would choose to publish.

Defending an amendment is not about abolishing a corrupt system, or overthrowing an oppressive government: revolt, rebellion, and protests exist for that. Defending an amendment is personal, it's about defending your right to have, to do, to speak, to think, and to be.

The government can have its tanks, its guns, its bombs, its lies, and secrets, and soldiers. The fact that they can't have my mind, my belief and faith in them, or my opinions is ultimately more important.

Knowing that McDonald's food is bad for me is not important. Choosing not to poison myself with their food is what is important. Having that choice, over simply knowing.

Without the choice to follow or abandon a fact, all knowledge is pointless.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

I agree totally! .........this is a crappy thread

top topics

join