It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this year's election fair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
A Few Political Comments by MysticalUnicorn-

This election was far different from the presidential election in 2000. As most of you know, it took over a month after the election to find who the president was going to be. On December 13, 2000 former presidential candidate Al Gore conceded the election to Bush. It was a hard fought battle by the democrats as they wanted recount after recount. Nevertheless Gore won the popular vote, which outraged some people because the electoral vote is what counts.
Now, you may ask how this election could be a conspiracy. I mean, Bush did win by over 3 million voters. How could their be a conspiracy? But due to popular discussion on ATS and rumors of a research project, I decided to look in on it. Despite my searching on Google, I had to navigate through ATS posts on Google. After a while I came across this article posted on ( www.rense.com... ) On this article was several people�s opinions. Susan Truitt said 7 counties in Ohio don�t leave paper trails, which would making it hard to review. On a similar note, Reuters wrote that 1/3rd of the population had trouble with the touch-screen systems. This shows that some machines could be more prone to error.
Through some quick surfing on the web though, it appears to me there was very little about trouble in this election. While I haven�t looked through everything yet, there were few websites that were pointing the finger at this election. Not even Newsweek. I�ll leave it to to think about it. I am not sure yet, but there still could be an underground conspiracy. We shall see, for now. Due to the few sources on this topic, I doubt Bush stole the election. Any more sources would be a real help for me. Compared to last presidential election this one seemed quite fair.

-MysticalUnicorn-

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Let's see if this was a fair election...

Bush vs.

Michael Moore and Farenheit 9/11
MTV
Rock the Vote
Bruce Spingsteen and Rock against Bush
NY Times
CBS
Hollywood
Puffy...Vote or Die
Eminem
Move.On.org and Democratic Underground
George Soros Billionaire.....
Terrorists
Old Europe, France mainly
others

Yeah I would say it was fair

[edit on 7-11-2004 by Carseller4]

[edit on 7-11-2004 by Carseller4]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No. I am now beginning to think it wasn't, but I'm not 100% on it as yet. I don't understand why Eminem's video was banned until after the elections...I think that was very unfair. I'm going to have wait a bit, read more, investigate more, for a final opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That is weird that they banned Eminem's video but not Osama bin Laden October Surprise Video. The election was rigged big time in a big way.

top topics

join