It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower, Edward Snowden is a Ron Paul supporter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Bassago
reply to post by kaylaluv

That includes everyone. No shoes, no shirt, no service is a popular sign in many stores across the US. If I owned a restaurant I would want to say who was allowed in under any circumstance.

This is already getting off topic.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

No shoes, no shirt, no service is a little different than no white skin, no service.

To bring it back on topic, the fact that this guy is a Ron Paul supporter is not a plus, IMHO...
edit on 9-6-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

Well we'll have to disagree, I find that his support of Ron Paul to be a plus. Followers of the 2 party big centralized government will not. Thanks for going back on topic.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by eLPresidente

He doesn't believe (per the Constitution) the federal government should have the authority to determine how private businesses operated. I don't know why you twisted it to include blacks...are you racist????

edit on 9-6-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

You deny this is true? He believes private businesses should be able to refuse service to whomever they choose, regardless of gender, race, religion, etc. Doesn't that include blacks????

Your post was blatant in it's attempt to paint Ron Paul as a racist. Stop trying to play dumb and just man up to playing the race card, its just really pathetic at this point.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I don't want to trash your thread, I really don't. I've stated my opinion and I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What an amazing thread. Just abysmal the depths sought by those wishing to take us under. Here exists also heroism and bravery to sound a warning whistle to keep us from running our liberties aground. Amazing to see such valor and dishonor contrasted together in such a short span of posts.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

He is a hero in my opinion.

I didn't believe much in the theory that there are paid govt shills on the internet until the last few months. This attempt at character assassination on Mr Snowden makes me believe it more.

Who else in their right mind would call this man anything but a patriot?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh look... How convenient. Expose the whistleblowers political leanings so that he can be painted as a villain by both republicans AND democrats. Didn't see that one coming

If people are so vapid that they are willing to filter the information that snowden exposed through the lens of partisan politics than we truly have no hope and all is already lost. What a freakin' joke.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

If people are so vapid that they are willing to filter the information that snowden exposed through the lens of partisan politics than we truly have no hope and all is already lost. What a freakin' joke.

Well said.

Trying to RonPaulicize this man's actions cheapens all of those from every political viewpoint who are bothered by the actions of our government of late. I am positive Mr. Snowden would agree with me. He as much stated so already.

We are all in this together.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join