It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old curiosity shop: Treasure trove found in store left boarded up for decades

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

MOD's Police, please arrest this Tribunal, person/thing/object..... ATS members want to enjoy threads that are posted and not be hijacked by negativity, nothing of interest to say and a general, damned, unpleasant and argumentative nuisance, who always seems to want to fight all the time.

First the op basically had to beg people to reply to his thread. I didn't hyjack anything. I pointed out a fact and gave my opinion on the thread. I also pointed out the absurdity of another poster's comment.

The thread was hijjacked by 5 people I wasn't talking to, replying to me, and that's the only reason this thread is still alive.

Filler stuff like most of your "work".

This ATS member is not going to have anymore correspondence from me until maturity sets in...........

That's basically what you said the last time you were talking about me.

Also,

"Mods help.....help.....I started something and now I need saving......help!"

Have you considered that there may be a reason no mod has interfered here?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribunal
reply to post by grubblesnert

What are you talking about?
I'm sorry dude, Obviously I have used to may big words and philosophical references in my attempts to communicate with you.
It has become apparent to me that, in your case, one needs a basic foundation on which to build a dialog. A foundation which unfortunately you lack.
It is of no interest to me to debate you with your type of mundane and quippy banter EG: the Huhs, the Whats, shut ups and "I'm not afraid of you"s.

So it appears we may have reached a communicative impass.

I think Junior High School will benifit you greatly or if your have muddled that, perhaps summer school or some other remedial program.

If you care to continue our discourse so be it ........And please remember my u2u was sincere and the olive branch is still extented BUT, you must change your behavior toward other ATSers or I will continue to interceed on occasion.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Tribunal, you should considering changing your avatar to a monkey ensnarled in rope. Because me a davethebear keep giving it to you and you keep hanging yourself with it.

Omg, dude you are so corny.......

Maybe try to make a joke that doesn't involve some far fetched avatar reference?

The only thing funny about you is that you think you are funny.

That's hilarious.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You said I was backing out.

I asked you what you were talking about.

You are too funny. Besides thinking you are witty, you also think people are impressed by your perceived linguistic skills, or even confused by them.

Lol.

Like I said in u2u, you are trying too hard to be something your are not, and it shows.

If you care to continue our discourse so be it ........And please remember my u2u was sincere and the olive branch is still extented BUT, you must change your behavior toward other ATSers or I will continue to interceed on occasion.

You really consider yourself a force to be reckoned with, don't you?

Oh...my....god.....that is soooooo cute!

It is of no interest to me to debate you with your type of mundane and quippy banter EG: the Huhs, the Whats, shut ups and "I'm not afraid of you"s.

Again, 5 people including you started stalking me, I wasn't talking to you. You keep talking to me, so I don't know about the accuracy of that statement.

And for your information, regarding my educational level, I am not even typing in my native language here. I'd like to see you have this discussion in my language.

edit on 12-6-2013 by Tribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You said I was backing out.

I asked you what you were talking about.

You are too funny. Besides thinking you are witty, you also think people are impressed by your perceived linguistic skills, or even confused by them.

Lol.

Like I said in u2u, you are trying too hard to be something your are not, and it shows.

You really consider yourself a force to be reckoned with, don't you?

Oh...my....god.....that is soooooo cute!

Again, 5 people including you started stalking me, I wasn't talking to you. You keep talking to me, so I don't know about the accuracy of that statement.

And for your information, regarding my educational level, I am not even typing in my native language here. I'd like to see you have this discussion in my language.

Ah that explains it bi-lingually ignorant.
Don't you know we have communicating in both languages.......

Me: English
You: Gibberish

Your better off dropping this hot potato "Mr Internationale' "

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

But could you do it in my language?

Can you give an example of the perceived confusion on my side. You really think you used words I couldn't understand?

Just give it up dude, you're over with.

All I see is someone with a super big ego that doesn't match his actual situation.

You are really going to use the fact that I'm multi lingual, against me, and ignore the rest of my post?

Ha, that is truly pathetic.

Me: English You: Gibberish

So you couldn't understand my posts?

CX

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by catlitter
Such a shame that this English topic wasn't posted by an English member. Have our people really been so brainwashed that they are not aware of what is going on at home?
edit on 10-6-2013 by catlitter because: (no reason given)

Maybe they missed this because most people avoid reading the Daily Mail if they can help it.

CX.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Agreed.

Sorry for oneliner.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by catlitter
Such a shame that this English topic wasn't posted by an English member. Have our people really been so brainwashed that they are not aware of what is going on at home?
edit on 10-6-2013 by catlitter because: (no reason given)

Yes they must be brainwashed, how could they have missed this worldchanging discovery of 80's junk in their homeland, 5 years ago.

Massive facepalm.

Hows life down there in blockland, little man? It's so nice to know that you are unable to grace the boards with your own personal brand of inanity and mirth.
edit on 15-6-2013 by catlitter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribunal

i live around 12 miles away from this shop and i remember when this story was reported in the local news paper .

i have worked in the construction industry all my life and i have to say that this kind of find is not unusual .
what is unusual , is the amount of preserved goods found .

in the past this kind of find would not even merit a mention in the news papers and the contents would have ended up in a builders skip .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join