It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old curiosity shop: Treasure trove found in store left boarded up for decades

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribunal
reply to post by baddmove

And this belongs in Current Events, how?

The "story" is from 2008 for god sakes.

Someone refered to it in your other thread so you decided it deserved its own thread?

This is not a current event and where your previous thread at least had a somewhat interesting angle, this one is just ridiculous.

Tribunal.....Just because it may be of no interest to you, other people, such as myself, really like this post for all kinds of reasons. Let people have the chance to post what they wish, if you don't like the post, then that is up to you, you don't have to add any comments, it is not compulsory.....

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by catlitter
Such a shame that this English topic wasn't posted by an English member. Have our people really been so brainwashed that they are not aware of what is going on at home?
edit on 10-6-2013 by catlitter because: (no reason given)

Yes they must be brainwashed, how could they have missed this worldchanging discovery of 80's junk in their homeland, 5 years ago.

Massive facepalm.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

If you are not going to explain how this is a Current Event I am not interested.

Again, I am just pointing out an obvious fact.

And what is up with you people, it's not like they opened a secret chamber in the pyramid. It's some magazines and junk from the 80's, seriously what's the appeal here? Stuff like this is in my parents'attic, want me to take pics and write a thread?

It's like you all go ooh and ah just because it is posted here on ATS, it's a bit surreal actually.

Well enjoy if this is what engages your intellect.

Let people have the chance to post what they wish, if you don't like the post, then that is up to you, you don't have to add any comments, it is not compulsory.....

I didn't realize I was diminishing their chances to post. Do you realize that replying to me is also not compulsory? Or is it?

Please don't talk to me.

edit on 10-6-2013 by Tribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If you are not going to explain how this is a Current Event I am not interested.

And what is up with you people, it's not like they opened a secret chamber in the pyramid. It's some magazines and junk from the 80's, seriously what's the appeal here? Stuff like this is in my parents'attic, want me to take pics and write a thread?

It's like you all go ooh and ah just because it is posted here on ATS, it's a bit surreal actually.

Let people have the chance to post what they wish, if you don't like the post, then that is up to you, you don't have to add any comments, it is not compulsory.....

I didn't realize I was diminishing their chances to post. Do you realize that replying to me is also not compulsory? Or is it?

Please don't talk to me.

to Tribunal, "Please don't talk to me."
Another example of how the rudest crass people are often the most easily offended

To bad your not as tough as your goat guy avatar

edit on 10-6-2013 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

It is a Satyr actually. They are not interested in looking tough. Is this your childish attempt at an insult? Cute.

When I say please don't talk to me I'm trying to prevent an off topic discussion like this, with over zealous meddlers, like you.

Again, I was only pointing out a fact, and I gave my opinion.

Why do you feel the need to call me out on that?

And how is please don't talk to me rude? It is quite a polite way of saying shut up.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Please don't talk to me.

to Tribunal, "Please don't talk to me."
Another example of how the rudest crass people are often the most easily offended

To bad your not as tough as your goat guy avatar

Thanks for your support grubblesnert.....Yeah, I personally thought that was very rude. Obviously 'Tribunal' doesn't mind giving opinions about stuff on other ATS,members threads, but doesn't like it on his own. Maybe when he starts a thread, then he too can also be on the other side of the firing line when his threads get a barrage of unwanted abuse and negativity, such as he has done today.

On that front I don't want to talk to him either...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribunal

Are you the thread police? Every time I see you post the last couple of days it's to remark on how either what is being posted is not newsworthy or not in the appropriate forum. Hear tell the mods hate that.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pillock

Not if they sold the store lock, stock and barrel. If the stock wasn't selling why pay for the storage space to keep it?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It is a Satyr actually. They are not interested in looking tough. Is this your childish attempt at an insult? Cute.

When I say please don't talk to me I'm trying to prevent an off topic discussion like this, with over zealous meddlers, like you.

Again, I was only pointing out a fact, and I gave my opinion.

Why do you feel the need to call me out on that?

And how is please don't talk to me rude? It is quite a polite way of saying shut up.

Q: "It is a Satyr actually. They are not interested in looking tough."
A: Sorry I didnt know "Goat Guy" had a family

Q: "Is this your childish attempt at an insult?:
A: No insult, just having fun while expressing my disdain of your demeaning mannerisms.

Q:"Again, I was only pointing out a fact, and I gave my opinion.
Why do you feel the need to call me out on that? "
A: ^^^See above response RE: Childish attempt.........^^^

Q: "And how is please don't talk to me rude? It is quite a polite way of saying shut up."
A: I could see right through your condenscending "please don't talk to me" response and knew you really wanted to say "shut up".
A: So you, through your response an shear oblivious attitude to your own faults, just validated my original hypothesis regarding your crass rudeness.

Your kind of ego driven shallow personality ain't hard to read.
And tell Goat Guy I'm am getting tired of him trying to stare me down.
edit on 10-6-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And this belongs in Current Events, how?

The "story" is from 2008 for god sakes.

Someone refered to it in your other thread so you decided it deserved its own thread?

This is not a current event and where your previous thread at least had a somewhat interesting angle, this one is just ridiculous.

Why don't you stop pestering me and post something interesting?

I'm sure there must be something out there that interests you..

C'mon man, make a thread we can all jump into and see what YOU think about "anything of interest"

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This is just too funny.

Without me this 2nd page would not even exist, and your fascinating thread would´ve already died out, the same for the other one.

Just look at the page, just one on topic post.

edit on 11-6-2013 by Tribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Why are you showing us your breasts?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Goat Guy is actually staring right through you, cause there is nothing solid there. Just like your thread history. You may feel like a big contributor but reposting lame news stories from other sites is hardly contributing, the same goes for your filler chit chat threads. All they do is clutter up ATS and they bury other threads that might actually be interesting.

Look at your last 6 threads, how many replies did you get? All 2 page threads, your last one didn't even get a single reply. You really think you are contributing anything of substance here?

I choose to wait till I got something that is actually interesting and threadworthy.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Goat Guy is actually staring right through you, cause there is nothing solid there. Just like your thread history. You may feel like a big contributor but reposting lame news stories from other sites is hardly contributing, the same goes for your filler chit chat threads. All they do is clutter up ATS and they bury other threads that might actually be interesting.

Look at your last 6 threads, how many replies did you get? All 2 page threads, your last one didn't even get a single reply. You really think you are contributing anything of substance here?

I choose to wait till I got something that is actually interesting and threadworthy.
From my profile page:

0 threads, sorted by creation date, newest first
resort: replies, flags, last post, oldest first

0 threads being the important part.

Tell Goat Guy to squint next time 'cause his vision ain't cutting it.
A bit of advice.... check your facts before posting a sarcastice off kilter retort, lest yea look like a fool

Make no mistake. I like this back and forth but now I'm starting to pity you and your 11 days of ATS expertise

You remind of the famous "fainting goats" cute but, after the fact, you end up feeling sorry you spooked/embarassed them and end up realizing they are victims of their own flawed genetics.

edit on 11-6-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

From my profile page: 0 threads, sorted by creation date, newest first resort: replies, flags, last post, oldest first 0 threads being the important part.

And that still didn't make you realize that it was a mix-up? I mistook your reply for Davebear's, don't know how that happened, my bad.

I'll just ignore your wild goat story tangents.

"huh huh, you see, this is funny because his avatar is half goat huh huh"............

Whatever, I told you what I wanted to say in our u2u conversation and I'm over it now.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If you didn't get it yet, I was talking about you, you didn't realize I was talking about you when you starred grubblenerd's reply to my post?

I find that pretty funny.

Just so you know, unlike you I don't fear opposition, so when I write that thread, bring it on.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

If you didn't get it yet, I was talking about you, you didn't realize I was talking about you when you starred grubblenerd's reply to my post?

Just so you know, unlike you I don't fear opposition, so when I write that thread, bring it on.

MOD's Police, please arrest this Tribunal, person/thing/object..... ATS members want to enjoy threads that are posted and not be hijacked by negativity, nothing of interest to say and a general, damned, unpleasant and argumentative nuisance, who always seems to want to fight all the time. Is there no minimum age limit to this website? Surly you must have to be over 12 years old to sign up, surly???? This ATS member is not going to have anymore correspondence from me until maturity sets in...........

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
nm
edit on 12-6-2013 by Tribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

"Just so you know, unlike you I don't fear opposition, so when I write that thread, bring it on."
Says goat guy's fading, albeit maniacal voice as he fervently back pedals his way out of his embarassing massive screw-up.
Tribunal, you should considering changing your avatar to a monkey ensnarled in rope. Because me a davethebear keep giving it to you and you keep hanging yourself with it.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join