It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Reporter Tries to "Provoke" Alex Jones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Umm how was she "trying to Provoke alex jones" ?
She asked him a few questions & he answered her in his usual shouting voice.
Put a microphone or a video camera in front of this attention whore and he provokes himself

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
We didn't ask Alex Jones to come to our country, he chose to. And like the last times he has visited here, he has refused to alter his tone or behaviour to match the societal norms of the country he is visiting. Why we let him or any of his arrogant compatriots into this country is a mystery.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Western MSM wanted this man off the page from the beginning.

Maybe he is not what it should be , but he has courage and he is a brave man.

He is a real free man ,IMO.

Just in case , remember that BBC = British Broadcasting Company

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a complete and utter joke. The reason (more than likely) the BBC reporter tried to interview him is because Jones tends to cause a scene wherever he goes, ranting about conspiracies which don't make sense. His Twitter feed shows a few pictures of him standing with police officers (who he undoubtedly would have tried to alienate and then make ridiculous claims against) as well as him being in the thick of the crowd along with David Icke. News reporters are there to gain reactions from people and if I was one, I would have tried to speak to Jones and direct him to the nearest hospital where they could treat him for his mental health.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Jones didn't do himself any favours with his appearance on BBC yesterday- but then neither did the interviewer, Andrew Neill, supposedly a seasoned professional pulling faces and making "mental" hand signs like a 5 year old.

Not sure why "conspiracy" theorists are demonised- are we saying things like the formation of the EU etc are all just coincidences?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That's about the most subdued I have ever seen Alex Jones! and end of interview. I'm not anti-AJ, often he makes these cretans squirm by just being there and that's the best way, no eggs, sticks or stones, just his gub. There was no provocation in that interview.
edit on 10-6-2013 by smurfy because: text.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Probably because it was an important event.
And they saw Jones who they know is a media personality.
So he's newsworthy and they tried to ask him some questions an he went into his schtick of yelling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join