It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Reporter Tries to "Provoke" Alex Jones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this video yet? this may explain for the way alex jones acted on the BBC its mainly due because apparently there was an BBC reporter at the Bilderberg trying to as jones claims trying to Provoke alex jones.

You do have to start asking questions though why would an BBC Reporter be there at the Bilderberg if not on reporting the meeting why would the BBC attack alex jones? notice how close the BBC Reporter was near the gate of the meeting?

Personally i have no love for the BBC.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Tries to provoke?
Getting Jones to be apoplectic and hopping madder than Rumplestiltskin with a bad case of St. Vitus dance in his pants and explosive tourettes is as easy as taking a favorite toy away from a 3 year old.

I just say another video of Jones on a BBC show getting all crazy as well.
It's all an act folks. And the BBC interviewers are just laughing at him.
smh
edit on 9-6-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Tries to provoke?
Getting Jones to be apoplectic and hopping madder than Rumplestiltskin with a bad case of St. Vitus dance in his pants and explosive tourettes is as easy as taking a favorite toy away from a 3 year old.

I just say another video of Jones on a BBC show getting all crazy as well.
It's all an act folks. And the BBC interviewers are just laughing at him.
smh
edit on 9-6-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

Again you haven't answered why was there an BBC reporter at the Bilderberg meeting near the gates?

And the BBC interviewers are just laughing at him

If they were laughing at him i am quite sure the BBC could explain why are the BBC lying about Syria? and among others personally i have no love towards the BBC.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Why would the BBC be there?

Perhaps for the same reason there is always media at the Bilderberg meetings. Some cover the meeting as best they can, but I think the real show they come for is Alex Jones and people like him outside. For how locked down the meetings are? There is always a show to be had at the outer perimeter with the..ahem...protests.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

There was probably a BBC reporter there because the meeting is being held in Britain...first one since 1998 according to wikipedia.

Kind of a no-brainer that the BBC would send a reporter there to cover a story on its own patch.

And they also could not pass up on the opperchanceity to wind up Alex Jones.

ETA

Damn it Wrabbit, I've just repeated you.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Knobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
you got to love the BBC lol

i think i can answer this

since the BBC news HQ moved to that new temple-like office in the city of london this year... looks like the stateless pirate privatisers have aquired a new public asset

thats why probably the BBC was there
edit on 9-6-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

London?

You sure?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Why would the BBC be there?

Perhaps for the same reason there is always media at the Bilderberg meetings. Some cover the meeting as best they can, but I think the real show they come for is Alex Jones and people like him outside. For how locked down the meetings are? There is always a show to be had at the outer perimeter with the..ahem...protests.

Some cover the meeting as best they can,

Since when the western mainstream news outlets whom are controlled by the elitist has ever even cared about whats happening within the Bilderberg? has CNN being there? FOX? if not all the news outlets would rather call anyone crazy if they believe that there's something happening at the Bilderberg meetings.

but I think the real show they come for is Alex Jones and people like him outside

Yes just like the BBC and telegraph whom are the same have you seen the article by the telegraph?

'Idiot’ Bilderberg conspiracy theorist Alex Jones disrupts BBC politics show

So your an Bilderberg conspiracy theorist if you believe that an such thing even exist according to the telegraph.
From there article.

As he screamed “freedom will not stop, you will not stop freedom” Mr Neil tried to bring the show to a close, telling him he was the worst guest ever, then stifling a laugh and pulling faces as he said: “We have an idiot on the programme today.” Mr Jones appeared on the Sunday morning show as the secretive Bilderberg Group - comprising politicians, economists, academics and business leaders - is meeting at a hotel in Watford.

See the reaction by the BBC? the BBC played him for a fool.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knobby

London?

You sure?

yep

the bbc was all in white city, london

but now they have new offices...

sports and arts up in england somewhere..

the news went to a freaky new office in the city, central london... rothschild HQ lol

here look at where BBC news is now... its only been 6 months

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
notice how close the BBC Reporter was near the gate of the meeting?.

Seriously? They are there to cover the event and the interest shown in it. Later on the Police moved everybody back including the BBC crew. Alex got upset about that and was quoting the Magna Carta
It would make no difference if it was David Icke or Alex Jones. People like to laugh at conspiracy loons and the more nuttier the better as it makes good TV or a web article.

'Bilderberg Group: Two worlds collide - in Watford'

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 9/6/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Again you haven't answered why was there an BBC reporter at the Bilderberg meeting near the gates

To report on the story! That's her job!

Good grief. You get suspicious because a reporter is reporting on a story. Unreal.
edit on 9/6/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I very strongly suspect you'd find members of the BBC INSIDE the meeting!

Don't ever trust the BBC.

Why were they on the outside? To make the protesters look foolish, that's they're job.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Again you haven't answered why was there an BBC reporter at the Bilderberg meeting near the gates

Good grief. You get suspicious because a reporter is reporting on a story. Unreal.

i think its more to do with their tone

they know what peoples fears are

they could of done a better job reporting it...instead they report on a dude reporting it

something as big as this...not on the news... not even for educational purposes

theres the kowledge they teach us...and some they keep secret
this was never the pharaohs dream

peace

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

London?

You sure?

yep

the bbc was all in white city, london

but now they have new offices...

sports and arts up in england somewhere..

the news went to a freaky new office in the city, central london... rothschild HQ lol

here look at where BBC news is now... its only been 6 months

www.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks, I thought the whole shooting match went up to Manchester.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Thanks, I thought the whole shooting match went up to Manchester.

nah

even white city is still operational...kids tv etc

and yea sports is up in manchester...

but the scariest part for me

on the home page of their website for the central city office

look at the bottom right hand corner...where they show what they do there
"26 foreign language services"... i guess they are in control of our image abroad

here
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What story, apparently this is all delusional thinking of crazy conspiracy theorist Alex Jones?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
she looks like one of the silly head bobbing toys you see on dashboards.

I have a question, im assuming Alex has a media/reporter/press card thingy as would the BBC head bobbing chicky. now why would the police tell Alex to move, why ask him after and not before the interview. and why direct it at him and her or them both at the same time?

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
What story, apparently this is all delusional thinking of crazy conspiracy theorist Alex Jones?

There's actually two stories here.

The first is the meeting of the Bilderberg Group. That's a story even if they're not an evil secret society devoted to global domination. The Bilderberg meetings are a major event and this is the first one they've had in the UK since the 90s. Definitely a story.

The second story is some funny, fat little Texan creeping around in the bushes because he thinks the Bilderberg Group is an evil secret society devoted to global domination. That's the comedy angle. They show it just before they cut to the weather.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yes i am quite sure that the BBC was there to report the story as there is nothing on the BBC on about Bilderberg some people here on this thread are rather quick to defend the BBC thats not surprising.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

The second story is some funny, fat little Texan creeping around in the bushes because he thinks the Bilderberg Group is an evil secret society devoted to global domination. That's the comedy angle. They show it just before they cut to the weather.

I've never heard Alex Jones described quite like that before. Star for that one. I'll be laughing about that for awhile. lol....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join