It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New War in Britain is starting...EDL peaceful protest attacked by UAF and Muslims not covered i

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

not good enough, many members here are unable to access all information in the shape of videos etc and therefore those that make claims need to cater to that - throw your toys out of the pram by all means and refuse to engage with me, but i have been nothing but polite and reasonable.

your approach simply makes me think that you have no credibility
edit on 10-6-2013 by skalla because: typo

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by esdad71

Just looks like a continuation of the crusades.

And before the Crusades there was Muhammad's Jihad, which led to the Crusades, not that they did much good.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Watch the program and then tell me they dont mention 10000 victims. What if im right? No harm in watching is there? Is that number unbeleivable to you? Well it is to me aswell, now what exactly is your point?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

The crusades were a political move to get rid of trouble causing younger sons from Europe.
Then any group they found troublesome, such as the childrens crusade.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

There's no point in arguing with these people, many can't see a problem with immigration, they don't see how bad a problem it has become.

I've lived in other countries and travelled a lot and no country has as big a problem as us here in the UK. Not even in Scotland, they are about a decade behind England in immigration.

Even in English villages, they are almost immaculately untouched by immigration, most MP's live in these beautiful rural areas, hence many never see the same problems that you or I see.

I can walk down my high street in Northampton, one of the largest towns in England, with a population of most likely over 200,000 by now, and on a busy day will struggle to hear a spoken English word. That's EU and non-EU, but It's like living in a multi cultural Petri dish. Now I'm not against that but I would appreciate integration, you are in England afterall. Ok, so you shouldn't dictate to them what language they should speak to one another, but if you try to speak to these people you will most likely get a strange, "I don't understand you" look.

Now, I know that this thread isn't primarily about immigration, but the problem and threat has and is stemming from our mass immigration policy. Whoever said there's only 3% Muslim population in the UK hasn't got a clue. I believe the true numbers are being kept quiet as to not to alarm people to the severity of the current situation.

By all means travel to my hometown and take a walk, even though It's predominantly eastern European immigration in my hometown, we still have, I would hazard an estimate of possibly 20% Muslim population here alone. And there are many places with a far greater Muslim population.

I personally haven't got a problem with Muslims, they are just followers of a particular religion. It (Islam) does on the other hand, have problems with extremism, no one can deny this as we can see what is happening on a large scale across the globe. These extremist factions are where the problem lies. The larger the Muslim population gets, the larger the proportion of possible initiates into these factions, so with a huge influx in the Muslim population in the UK over time, of course the greater the threat of Islamic extremism.

The problem has never been with a particular race or followers of a religion. The problem has been with the open door immigration policy here within the UK.

If done slowly, these migrants would have intergrated into our society, but it was done too fast and with a malignant objective in mind. The speed and ferocity of immigration into our country has caused not integration, but the very opposite, where in the majority of cases each sect in our society is closed off to one another. Muslim strong holds are now prevalent in parts of our cities. Ok so the majority of them are friendly people, but of course in that strong hold exists the extremist factions, and then it becomes easier to brain wash other Muslims in these self inflicted ghettos. It's not hard to get drawn into an "us vs them" mentality and that's stems to both sides, hense we see extremism on both sides of the fence.

I'm not for the EDL, some of them are stupid and don't know what they stand for. What I do stand for though, is the preservation of what our forefathers fought for, the Britain that was great, and first of all that's not allowing ourselves to be walked all over and terrorised by any external faction that will affect our future safety and way of life. And trust me, one day it will be too late to turn back the tide and this country will fall to its knees through inner turmoil. This is the game plan of the various Islamic extremist factions and give it one more decade or two and it will be to late to reverse.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by purplemer

One in 10 people under 25 in the UK is now Muslim and in the past 10 years it has doubled..Wanna recheck that math?

Link

The EDL are not racist baboons. This link was about a peaceful silent march.
edit on 9-6-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

If one in ten people are Muslims as you say.. Then 10 percent of the population would be Muslim.. Funny the link you sent me estimates the Muslim population is around 4.8% and you are asking me to check my maths..
It matters not if the march was peaceful or not they are still racists.. If a thousand Hitler's were marching peacefully would that make them any less racists..

Jump off the Muslim hate bandwagon.. It is contrived to have us living in fear..

This last fact is perhaps one of the least considered of the census so far. Doubled? Surely not. This has to be the claim of Mark Steyn or some other demographics-obsessed nut. Well no, it isn't, and it is now official: between 2001 and 2011 the Muslim population of the UK rose from 1.5 million to 2.7 million. Otherwise put, that is an increase from 3 percent to 4.8 percent of the overall population.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

1 in 10 under 25...meaning a new generation which is how Islam has always worked. I am not on a Muslim hate wagon. My religion does not behead people. My religion does not ask those who believe to kill the infidels. I am not subject to Sharia law, and never will be.

That is what the EDL is for. BTW, I am an Irish American born in NYC not a Brit but I can see what is occurring in the States. CAIR and Obama are the new crusade for Islam in America. the opening volley in the US happened in 93 with the first WTC bombing and escalated in 2001 with the WTC. There are factions in the US government who want global control and right now they have the leader they need in Obama. Not on attack on US soil during GWII's term but we have had multiples since the Muslim ruler has entered office.

Once a muslim always a Muslim till death, right? The majority of the US is just as blind with their Facebook, Starbucks and reality TV that they do not see what is happening. They listen to comedians for political news and call those who want to spread the truth shills, or sheeple while they sell out their own for money.

Please take the propaganda about Islam elsewhere...I am just trying to wake people up before it is too late to integrate us all as one. There is only one religion in the world that threatens violence if you do not agree...

ISLAM.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by thePharaoh

Catalyst? Well..I'm just spit balling here...but I think seeing an off-duty soldier get his head cut clean off on a major avenue, in broad daylight and then hear the murderers claim pride in the action as a form of fighting for Islam might have had a little to do with it.
No Jews this time. Gotta look at the much simpler reasoning for the immediacy of the problem, I believe.

I'm actually quite happy to have seen a 'majority' as it's described, within the Muslim community condemn the street actions and the more recent ones with a seeming pack of roving hoodlums out pulling more mischief in the name of their religion. It's refreshing to see Muslims calling out Muslims for their evil and wrongdoing for a change. Perhaps progress is made. Perhaps not...but it's a nice change from the old paradigm of "us vs. them" with no room on either side for intelligence or level headed thinking.

You miss the point - who allowed these individuals into the country - they are more African than Muslim - they didn't actually sneak their way into the country, they were "snatched" by intelligence agencies in order to try and calm down one of their family relatives.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
"theyr leaving us in this hell hole
waiting for us to fail
then they tell us
thats what jails for"

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by esdad71

One in 10 people under 25 in the UK is now Muslim and in the past 10 years it has doubled..Wanna recheck that math?

Link

The EDL are not racist baboons. This link was about a peaceful silent march.
edit on 9-6-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

If one in ten people are Muslims as you say.. Then 10 percent of the population would be Muslim.. Funny the link you sent me estimates the Muslim population is around 4.8% and you are asking me to check my maths..
It matters not if the march was peaceful or not they are still racists.. If a thousand Hitler's were marching peacefully would that make them any less racists..

Jump off the Muslim hate bandwagon.. It is contrived to have us living in fear..

This last fact is perhaps one of the least considered of the census so far. Doubled? Surely not. This has to be the claim of Mark Steyn or some other demographics-obsessed nut. Well no, it isn't, and it is now official: between 2001 and 2011 the Muslim population of the UK rose from 1.5 million to 2.7 million. Otherwise put, that is an increase from 3 percent to 4.8 percent of the overall population.

How are they racists for protesting against islam when islam is not a race?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Guys how long will it take before we see a real life norsefire party like the one in V for Vendetta? When I saw the movie they seize power by blaming Muslims for the problems of society

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a peaceful EDL march, they are a bunch of neo-nazi skinhead thugs who think they are trying to preserve the British way of life, rubbish.

Granted, they have started getting a few members who are decent people and obviously don't know better, but if you watch the undercover documentaries, or just read the news, you will see that they are nothing but poorly educated council estate trash with a racist agenda.

Oh yes, I know only too well that Islam isn't a race, but don't let that EDL message fool you, it's nothing to do with religion, just pure hatred of anything not white and not British (I know that doesn't count for all EDL members, just 90% of them).

They should throw the Islamic extremists and the (90% of) EDL members on a barren island and let them have at it, two problems, one solution.

People like that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, it just brings more generations of hate and violence on both sides.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I'm curious, you hate the EDL (but allow that a few of them may be all right), and you've got nothing against the Muslims (but allow that a few of them might be troublemakers). So, tell me, how is this solved?

If you take the position that EDL's fears are groundless, irrational, and the members should be stomped out, do you think that will eliminate the fear of Muslims in the UK? I hope you don't think that.

I've got an idea! Why don't the Muslims (after all, they're almost all good, right?) persuade the British people that Muslims pose no threat.

No more terror attacks, no more portions of the country where non-Muslims are reluctant to go, no more "UK, go to Hell" chants, the list is lengthy.

Or do you have a more effective, more permanent solution?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

The solution they choose, that is rioting in the streets, fighting with police and burning down buildings isn't the first solution I would come up with.

It is time something was done about the extremist problem in the UK, but to drop to the level of extremism, using anything they can as an excuse to be meatheads, is unacceptable.

I don't know what the solution is, apart from dropping the EU, shipping the extremists out and what not, I just know violence isn't the answer.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Dear woogleuk,

Ok, I have no problem with that. Of course, Her Majesty's Government is going to have to figure out a way to keep them, or their replacements, out. That's a challenge. And from the little I've heard on the news, they're not quite up to it.

Another challenge is that some segment of Britons (I have no idea how large) think EDL might have a reason to worry. I don't believe that kind of thinking will go away through shipping the EDLers to Iceland.

That's why I keep believing, Pollyannaish as it may be, that both sides have to figure out how to persuade the other that they're not a threat. Have you got any peaceful Muslim and EDL leaders that could start the process?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I'm sure there are peaceful members (not sure about leaders) on both sides.

The problem is, any peace talks will be jeopardised by those members on both sides that don't want peace, and sadly it appears they number in the many.

Muslim attacks Brit
Brits (usually EDL/BNP) retaliate
Muslims strike again

It's a vicious circle with seemingly no end.

Is there a solution that doesn't involve violence?

We can't kick them out due to human rights issues imposed by the EU (I think that is the reason).

So do we leave the EU? Then what? Kick out all Muslims or demand they change their faith? I fear that is what it will come to, then all of us (Brits) will look like Nazis.

We need to find a non-violent solution that suits everyone, and one that doesn't leave us outcasts to the rest of Europe.

I personally have no idea what that solution could or should be.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Dear woogleuk,

I wrote a tiny speech for another thread, what do you think?

Surely it would not be difficult for every Muslim leader to say:

"The killing must stop! The hatred must stop! We are in Britain. We can follow our religion, but we have to follow their laws. You haters are painting Allah as a monster, you must stop. We will not tolerate violence from our community, we will help the authorities stop you. It is the will of Allah.

"And to you non-Muslims, we are sorry for the pain we have caused. We must stop hating each other. We will stop. We beg you to stop. If you agree, meet with us. We will gather here in six weeks. We will pray together, bring your religious leaders. We will share games and stories. We will greet you as friends and brothers, Children of God. We will learn from you, you will learn from us. We are all Britons. God Save The Queen!"

I'd pay money to hear that speech.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

That kind of happened the other week when the EDL(?) went to protest at a mosque and got invited in for tea, biscuits and a football kickaround.

If only that happened more often.

I do feel that the Muslim community could do more to ensure the sanctity of British life, but would that put them in danger from the more extremist members of their community?

I'm sure there is a higher penalty to pay for actual Muslims not following these rules the extremists seem to think should be followed.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Islam/Muslim is a religion though. Not a race.

Muslims don't have a skin color, they have all skin colors.

All you have to be is needy and naive enough to buy into religions. Peoples of all ethnicity are susceptible to this.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Yes, Muslims attack people and those damn Jews are to blame. You seriously disgust me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join