It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The New War in Britain is starting...EDL peaceful protest attacked by UAF and Muslims not covered i

page: 4
16
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Is the EDL anti-Islam or anti Sharia? It is not about religion it is about extremism. The EDL also has branches for women, children and gays. Are you saying that all EDL are shaved head wanna be Islam busters? You are choosing a particular video from a few years back. One guy who is against what is happening to his country. Stop picking and choosing and open your eyes.

Tolerance is one thing but invasion and application and instilling of foreign law is another which is what is happening in the UK and has been the last 20 years. The one who will say it is not are UAF/gov't supporters or those in line with Islam. There are Muslims who do not want extremism but they do not rally against it, they usually trying to calm the opposition to Islam by showing there are tolerant sects. This accomplishes nothing but good PR for Muslims. I want to see Muslim fighting Muslim in the street to stop violence. We need imams to tell us who the problems are BEFORE something happens and not after.

This is a new video...
watch this and tell me they are a bunch of ignorant racists. This is what you do not see on the BBC, or CNN, or FoxNews.

You cannot be upset at Islam? Stand up to this garbage folks.

Link

Stop the sympathy for Islam extremism.
edit on 10-6-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by skalla
 


You need sound on your p.c


sure, but then i would need to sit through presumably an hour of a dispatches programme. there is surely something else that would back up a claim of 10,000 victims? help us out here



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
The case raised a serious debate about whether the crimes were racially motivated. [19] There were suggestions that police and social work departments failed to act when details of the gang first emerged for fear of appearing racist, and ignored vulnerable white teenagers who were being groomed by Pakistani men. [22][23][24] Tim Loughton, the Minister for Children and Families, stated that while there was no evidence that any ethnic communities condoned child sexual abuse, he was concerned that some had been slow to report it to the police, and urged police and social workers not to allow "political correctness around ethnicity" to hinder their work to apprehend such crimes. [25]

Since late 2011 the Office of the Children's Commissioner has been making a two-year inquiry into child sexual exploitation by street gangs. [26] After the sentencing of the Rochdale gang, the UK’s Department of Education announced new funding for a specialist foster care scheme to help protect vulnerable children in residential care, as some of those who had been victims of the gang.
www.mirror.co.uk...
m.bbc.co.uk... shall i continue
www.dailymail.co.uk...




Im Sorry replying to you now almost seems like i would be taking away from both the courage of the girls comming forward and the horrible horrible things they have been put through which i in know way am...

However you have claimed this is what Muslims do, you have also claimed that 10,000 victims, however all we can gather from your evidence is the people who actually snached the girls and had these "brothels" amount to around 20 people... that is by no maner the whole muslim population of the UK, furthermore no where here does it say the girls were taken advantage of by soley muslim men......


Now what has happened as i expected is the information put forward by yourself has suggested there are thousands of vistiims being taken advantge of by "gangs" up and down the Uk, in your first news report there were 7 people mentioned as being prosecuted or held for the crimes, in the second there was two, the first piece of information you supplied (the small amount of info that accompanied the yet to be viewed video) said 100 girls, the second news article said 26 girls\women, so you have less than 200 women and around 9 men across three news stories (the mirror story seems to be from the same event as the video you have provided) this is not the cross section of Islamic Cruelty you wish to preach

this has suddenly went From this is WHAT MUSLIMS DO to a hand full of muslim men have taken advantage of a small number of women in the UK, which doing some basic google searches does not look like it is a huge number compared to the number of children and women trafficed as sex slaves accross the uk every year....

"The report also hopes to tackle one of the myths associated with human trafficking, namely that it is an international crime overwhelmingly affecting women and children. Of the 2,077 potential victims of modern slavery identified by the UK Human Trafficking Centre in 2011, 40% were men" - Gaurdian

the above was two years ago, and that is identified cases, the UN reckon around 800,000 a year one in ten (80,000) are sold in europe alone


Now again what these women have went through is terrible, but you claiming this is essentially a Muslim trait where as i expected it is infact a tiny minoirity of a specific religon that are doing this, which you are doing for no other reason (as far as i can see) than to spread your hate of an entire religon and people based on either built in prejudices or a bad experinece with a few non representative members of a community......


www.guardian.co.uk... - Source for Human trafficking in the UK

www.humantraffickingfoundation.org... - source for UN figures



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by skalla
 


You need sound on your p.c


sure, but then i would need to sit through presumably an hour of a dispatches programme. there is surely something else that would back up a claim of 10,000 victims? help us out here
isnt the subject matter important to you? In the program they give a source for 10000, and will it make any difference to you?



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Is the EDL anti-Islam or anti Sharia? It is not about religion it is about extremism. The EDL also has branches for women, children and gays. Are you saying that all EDL are shaved head wanna be Islam busters? You are choosing a particular video from a few years back. One guy who is against what is happening to his country. Stop picking and choosing and open your eyes.

Tolerance is one thing but invasion and application and instilling of foreign law is another which is what is happening in the UK and has been the last 20 years. The one who will say it is not are UAF/gov't supporters or those in line with Islam. There are Muslims who do not want extremism but they do not rally against it, they usually trying to calm the opposition to Islam by showing there are tolerant sects. This accomplishes nothing but good PR for Muslims. I want to see Muslim fighting Muslim in the street to stop violence. We need imams to tell us who the problems are BEFORE something happens and not after.

This is a new video...
watch this and tell me they are a bunch of ignorant racists. This is what you do not see on the BBC, or CNN, or FoxNews.

You cannot be upset at Islam? Stand up to this garbage folks.

Link

Stop the sympathy for Islam.
edit on 10-6-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)




Your post starts

"Is the EDL anti-Islam or anti Sharia? It is not about religion it is about extremism"





then concludes

"Stop the sympathy for Islam"



*sigh*


You are treating 1.5 billion people like they have the views of a tiny percentage of the religon!
the reason i have symapthy for Islam is the same reason i have symapth for christians and jews, its pbecause they are people... and some folk who do stuff and claim they represent the masses cause people to hate them for doing no wrong.

If the few who support islam who are extermists (remember 1 million people is still a tiny percent of the overall mass) represent all of islam in your opinion, it is no different than someone saying the US foriegn policy is entirley your view, as such you should be treated and hated the same way people treat and hate US "peacekeepers" or christian war lords in Africa represent your views as they are christian and by your logic although a tiny minority of christian people they must represent the masses! or you must be communist as most of christian Russia was for 30 years after the second world war, or you hate all jews because the nazi's did and they were christian.... tiny cross sections of a religon or race do not represent the people as a whole.



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister
 


Why are you trying to muddy the waters? Watch the dispatches program! Trafficking is not peodophillia. What age do they get married in pakistan? Here you are insinuating again. Watch the dispatches program!

1.3 billon people sucumbing ,scared.
edit on 10-6-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: added oppinion



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

Originally posted by skalla

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by skalla
 


You need sound on your p.c


sure, but then i would need to sit through presumably an hour of a dispatches programme. there is surely something else that would back up a claim of 10,000 victims? help us out here
isnt the subject matter important to you? In the program they give a source for 10000, and will it make any difference to you?


when i have done searches about this as i cannot watch the video yet i have not found a source or publication showing 10,000 victims, it does make a massive difference to your argument.



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by GonzoSinister
 


Why are you trying to muddy the waters? Watch the dispatches program! Trafficking is not peodophillia. What age do they get married in pakistan? Here you are insinuating again. Watch the dispatches program!


im not trying to muddy the waters i am infact trying to research into the numbers of children and adults that find themselves involved in slaver\sex slavery in the UK each year,

i am trying to work out what the numbers you are putting forward mean to the rest of the UK and trying to substantiate your claims with some sort of evidence,

thats what you do when you are researching a topic.... or do you follow blind because somelse told you the "facts"



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

Originally posted by skalla

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by skalla
 


You need sound on your p.c


sure, but then i would need to sit through presumably an hour of a dispatches programme. there is surely something else that would back up a claim of 10,000 victims? help us out here
isnt the subject matter important to you? In the program they give a source for 10000, and will it make any difference to you?


i'm here aren't i? clearly i feel some importance in the issue to be present and engaging in discussion to the extent that i am seeking more information on your claims.

if it made no difference to me i would surely either not be here, or just have attacked you or backed you for some reason.

do you have more information or a transcript? it just seems unusual as the caption by the vid talks of 100 victims.

being asked to back up your claims with more than "watch a long video" is entirely reasonable - you have made a bold claim and should be able to back it up.



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister
 
but your happy to insinuate? Just what is your agender. Tolerant of grooming?



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

Originally posted by skalla

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by skalla
 


You need sound on your p.c


sure, but then i would need to sit through presumably an hour of a dispatches programme. there is surely something else that would back up a claim of 10,000 victims? help us out here
isnt the subject matter important to you? In the program they give a source for 10000, and will it make any difference to you?


i'm here aren't i? clearly i feel some importance in the issue to be present and engaging in discussion to the extent that i am seeking more information on your claims.

if it made no difference to me i would surely either not be here, or just have attacked you or backed you for some reason.

do you have more information or a transcript? it just seems unusual as the caption by the vid talks of 100 victims.

being asked to back up your claims with more than "watch a long video" is entirely reasonable - you have made a bold claim and should be able to back it up.
the 100 victims is just one gang,-jeeze



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by GonzoSinister
 
but your happy to insinuate? Just what is your agender. Tolerant of grooming?



Im sorry have you now decided to attack me with of all things... insinuation... because i have asked you to provide evidence that as you have stated in many threads "Gangs of Muslims" up and down the UK are raping "tens of thousands of women"

My Agenda is to not allow people with narrow minded prejudices openly spout there hate and there twisted "truths" on open forums where someone who is either mentally not as aware or to young to question may be taken into a web of lies based on cherry picking facts and half truths....

Call it an Agenda i see it more of a civil Justice that i must burden...



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister
 


So I changed it to extremism. Sorry, But the facts are still there. Do you see Baptists fighting Protestants in America? Catholics fighting Baptists? Mprmons fighting Jehovan Witnesses?

No...but in Islam you do. Everyday. In Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, the list goes on and on. Has been like that since the death of Mohammed.

Islam is not a religion of peace or tolerance at its core. Just like there are Catholics who go to church once a year and never go to confession there are Muslims who drink alcohol...eat bacon...watch porn. These are not the ones to worry about but even if the majority, it is the minority who rules. The problem is the majority thinks it is a small problem and will wash itself away and it is not. WIll not.

I am not saying all Muslims are evil. I am saying that they need to take a more active role in stopping the spread of extremism. If you are not willing to help with the problem you are part of the problem. Simple as that. PEople need a louder voice than those who want to tell you what to do, and that is what the EDL is doing.

Islam is in the government locally now and has a larger voice. Again, people sit by idlely and hope it will go away. It will change. When a man is beheaded in the street in England, something needs to change. But what does Mr Cameron do, he asks for more tolerance against Islam.


edit on 10-6-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse
 


and just 1% of the total that you have stated, and you seem very impatient with my reasonable and polite questions - am i to assume that you either can not or will not provide more info? what should i assume as a result of that?



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by GonzoSinister
 
but your happy to insinuate? Just what is your agender. Tolerant of grooming?



Im sorry have you now decided to attack me with of all things... insinuation... because i have asked you to provide evidence that as you have stated in many threads "Gangs of Muslims" up and down the UK are raping "tens of thousands of women"

My Agenda is to not allow people with narrow minded prejudices openly spout there hate and there twisted "truths" on open forums where someone who is either mentally not as aware or to young to question may be taken into a web of lies based on cherry picking facts and half truths....

Call it an Agenda i see it more of a civil Justice that i must burden...
tens of thousands of vulnerable children not women,wheres the civil justice towards these defenceless young white girls? I suppose the people that made the dispatches only have lies and half truths? I know the subject matter is horrid but thats no excuse to bury your head in the sand at best and being the backer of peodophiles at worst



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by GonzoSinister
 


So I changed it to extremism. Sorry, But the facts are still there. Do you see Baptists fighting Protestants in America? Catholics fighting Baptists? Mprmons fighting Jehovan Witnesses?

No...but in Islam you do. Everyday. In Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, the list goes on and on. Has been like that since the death of Mohammed.

Islam is not a religion of peace or tolerance at its core. Just like there are Catholics who go to church once a year and never go to confession there are Muslims who drink alcohol...eat bacon...watch porn. These are not the ones to worry about but even if the majority, it is the minority who rules. The problem is the majority thinks it is a small problem and will wash itself away and it is not. WIll not.

I am not saying all Muslims are evil. I am saying that they need to take a more active role in stopping the spread of extremism. If you are not willing to help with the problem you are part of the problem. Simple as that. PEople need a louder voice than those who want to tell you what to do, and that is what the EDL is doing.

Islam is in the government locally now and has a larger voice. Again, people sit by idlely and hope it will go away. It will change. When a man is beheaded in the street in England, something needs to change. But what does Mr Cameron do, he asks for more tolerance against Islam.


edit on 10-6-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)




See My issue with that train of thought is yes Islam is on a crusade across most of the world now, i have in now way said otherwise, however it is mearly because we have the internet that you know about it,

it is only happening because Islam is a smaller religon, if you want to look back at the atrocities we (western europeans) performed for about 800 years in gods name, then compare it you can see that all reliogns go through stages of upheavel where they are the "one true religon"

However my great great great great grandfather had no opinion on us exploiting and destroying heathen Africans for there land by the will of one true christian god cause the papers werent so good and there was no world wide web to tell him.....

I am not saying it is right, i am however saying i learned quite some time ago it would hypocritical to tell a peoples they have to act a certain way as we are now more "civilised" it is a transition which is needed for the religon to come out the other side much more tolerant like *ahem* chrisitans are-ish.



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse
 


and just 1% of the total that you have stated, and you seem very impatient with my reasonable and polite questions - am i to assume that you either can not or will not provide more info? what should i assume as a result of that?

you can watch the videothen i will respond to you



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
terrible things are done everyday in this country.

What about the Muslim SCHOOL that was set on fire.

Is this part of a war? or violent angry people who take their anger out on kids?
does this mean all white british, are the type of people who would burn children? No
it's the same type of scum you get beheading people as you get burning schools.
race or religion doesnt seem to effect that.



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by GonzoSinister
 
but your happy to insinuate? Just what is your agender. Tolerant of grooming?



Im sorry have you now decided to attack me with of all things... insinuation... because i have asked you to provide evidence that as you have stated in many threads "Gangs of Muslims" up and down the UK are raping "tens of thousands of women"

My Agenda is to not allow people with narrow minded prejudices openly spout there hate and there twisted "truths" on open forums where someone who is either mentally not as aware or to young to question may be taken into a web of lies based on cherry picking facts and half truths....

Call it an Agenda i see it more of a civil Justice that i must burden...
tens of thousands of vulnerable children not women,wheres the civil justice towards these defenceless young white girls? I suppose the people that made the dispatches only have lies and half truths? I know the subject matter is horrid but thats no excuse to bury your head in the sand at best and being the backer of peodophiles at worst



I just cant find any written evidence which confirms your claims, and on the internet that speaks volumes... are you suggesting its some huge cover up and the only people who are willing to step forward are the good people at dispatches???



posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I love how the EDL are labelled racist as a counter to anything constructively proposed by them. "Let's mention the 'r' word so everything becomes irrelevant"....!

UAF are just as damaging, but because they are hiding behind the word 'fascism', they are never accountable!

I think people do need to open their eyes and see both sides, EDL/ UAF... whomever it may be, have valid points that deserve to be heard and acknowledged.

I think everything else being brought up in this thread is irrelevant...



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join