It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New War in Britain is starting...EDL peaceful protest attacked by UAF and Muslims not covered i

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

i agree but yor ruling everything out other than terrorism...
terrorism would mean they never met before....

What makes you think they did meet before?.....

That is a stupid theory!....these maniacs have made statements on film....show me one where they say that they "met" this poor lad before and had some sort of issue with him?

stop making excuses for scum.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So a few rotten apples make for a bunch. By saying the EDL are nothing but thugs based on that, you could do that for Muslims. A few bad ones so they all must be bad. I do not think that way but radicalization is a very, very real and scary issue. Same thing with police. If there is one bad cop they must all be bad.

I can give you list after list of imam's and others who were for the attack on the soldiers as well as many who decried it. Problem is, you are taking nothing but the MSM's accounts and swallowing it.

Oh well, Keep your heads in the sand another 20 years and when it is 3rd gen in England, let's talk. I guess you will be saying the thing when the IRA starts kicking Islam out of Ireland. I won't, I'll send them another check.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I just had a strange thought. In the US, if you commit a crime against a member of a particular group (and a couple of other requirements) it gets classified as a "Hate Crime." Could Rigby, the Boston marathon, and the thousands of other deadly attacks by Sunnis each year also be considered "hate crimes?"

If so, will the Southern Poverty Law Center label Sunni Muslims as a hate group? And since Sunnis are 75% - 90% of the Islamic population, can't we label Islam as the religion of hate?

No deep analysis here, I'm just letting my mind wander where it will.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

We have God, Satan, Demons, Arch-Angels, Aliens sometimes-currently not here- all running around here in the United States!! LOL

Where is there to run?? Trust me- you don't want to come to the US!!

Best advise- Hold on to you're core being- never forget who you are!! You may have beings jumping in and out of you that may affect you.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I just had a strange thought. In the US, if you commit a crime against a member of a particular group (and a couple of other requirements) it gets classified as a "Hate Crime." Could Rigby, the Boston marathon, and the thousands of other deadly attacks by Sunnis each year also be considered "hate crimes?"

If so, will the Southern Poverty Law Center label Sunni Muslims as a hate group? And since Sunnis are 75% - 90% of the Islamic population, can't we label Islam as the religion of hate?

No deep analysis here, I'm just letting my mind wander where it will.

Uh Charly, you as a Jewish person should know what labeling a whole group of people for the actions of a few leads up to. Havent we learned anything from the Holocaust ? Guess not.
Following your logic, what should we label Americans if we were to judge them based on attrocities commited in countless illegal wars ?

Surely, if we lived in a perfect world, many Americans would be convicted of war crimes and USA would be paying large amounts in war reperations, and maybe there would be no terrorism. Ah Charly, im just letting my mind wonder where it will.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Cmon man, Really ?

Saying the EDL had a Peaceful Protest in Mind.

Is like Saying the Westboro Church Members are just Strong in their Beliefs in Jesus,

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Dear ArtooDetoo,

Good point, you're absolutely right.

I don't know if you're American, but if not, the Southern Poverty Law Center is an "unusual" group. That's why I assigned them the unpleasant task of labelling whole groups on the actions of a few. They started well, years and years ago, but they have become twisted. Criticizing gay marriage gets you labelled as a "hate group," so are militias, and I think, the Tea Party (although I'm not sure about them).

We have a nasty habit of labelling things "hatred" and "racist" if we don't happen to agree with them, and I was wondering, half in a daze, whether the same standard would be applied to the Sunnis, the leading provider of terrorist attacks in the world.

But you're right, I, personally, wouldn't condemn anyone simply on their religious preference. I'm not sure that the same applies to the Sunnis, but that's another issue.

Oh, how did you come to decide I was a Jew?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You know when you are going to see worse ?

The day that no one wants Al-Qaeda and you have to shelter them in your own country , not in Syria.

Because who goes around come around.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
EDL dont hide the fact that they are anti-Islam

As for religion, no I dont believe religion should be forced onto anyone. And thats exactly what happens in some countries.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by esdad71

Cmon man, Really ?

Saying the EDL had a Peaceful Protest in Mind.

Is like Saying the Westboro Church Members are just Strong in their Beliefs in Jesus,
for every EDL marcher there is 100 sat at home cheering them on. This in not a minority feeling.
Why is there a need for the EDL? 10000 victims of prdominantly pakistani peodophile gangs. They target children,predominantly white children, pretend they love them and then pass them around to anything upto 100 other men. These little girls, ages as young as 11, are usually brought up in care homes and broken families. Only today has the nspcc called for a culture change from the police and other professional bodies to address this increasising crime. We brits cant complain and say how we realy feel because theres laws against inciting racial hatred. However we all know how these people feel towards us normal brits.
You should do some research before you post drivel. Or would you suggest doing nothing about the 10000 victims and rising? We should be tolerant should we?
edit on 10-6-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Right there seems to be some increadibly un informed views on here....soooooo

First the current population in the UK of registered muslims is.... 4.8% was the results from the 2012 census,
even if you take into account people not in the census, damn, even if you double that number its still less than 10% of the country... and thats being increadibly generous with the results.

Lets move on.....

i have noticed one of the posters in a few threads now talk about "Islamic" pedophilia Rings in the Uk....
To Date not evidence of this has been posted... furthermore how do the figures compare to christian based pedophillia rings within the UK? im not saying its right, but as ever it is easy to twist the facts to make a religous group look like they are particularly unpleasant....is the fact that these guys are Muslim worse than White or christian pedophile groups?

There is this little event that happened in history where a group in a european country deliberatley portrayed a Religous group as evil in many ways to further there agenda... not sure if you recall it.......

Alot of EDL Love seems to be sprayed around these threads...

I would like to Clarify again, not because of my Views, not because of stuff i have read,
one of my direct family is a member of the police in the UK, Mid\southern England,
He attends EDL Rallys regularly for work and has to break up the violence, i am not in any way saying he has not had to do the Same from Various Muslim Groups but as fact, he has told me the EDL "protests" are held by football hooligans (or mentality there of), they throw misiles at the police, spout hate and activley attack members of the opposite race (although they are dead against Islam, you cannot identify an islamic man from say pakistan to a non practising Sikh man from india, damn 70 years ago they were all just from india and as such you cannot tell the difference at first glance and as such attack anyone who is "brown") etc.

you can believe for every 1 EDL marching there are 100 at home who feel the same, but i beg to differ, i live in the uk, i know these people, i spend lots of time in England as well as Scotland due to family, i know racsists, i no biggots (i was brought up in the west of scotalnd as a catholic, i know a thing or two about religous based predjudice) generally the UK as a whole are an excepting bunch, who dont have an issue with a tiny (less than 5% officially) religous group which are in the most cases peaceful "normal" folks....

I dont think there is a Muslim agenda to worry about anymore than there is an American Agenda, or a Christian Agenda etc. etc.

Slightly off topic Also just as a further pet hate........ everyone in the UK especially England is in some shape or form an immigrant,....See...History for a reference, you may be many generations back before you can be traced to be Irish, French, Italian, Germanic, North European, Eastern European but you are from some Catholic or Paegan backgrounds, your family came to this country clinging on to there beliefs, througout the years they became assimilated into the country, these things are fact.....there is no need for predjudice...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

www.channel4.com... i we are supposed to trust what you post? There are appeasers and then there are those that are ignorant. Im neither.

The worse thing about the child rapes is the victim in court can be cross examined by each purpotrayers lawyer. So if she was raped by a hundred men then she could be cross examined by 100 lawyers. Everyone should watch the link.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse

www.channel4.com... i we are supposed to trust what you post? There are appeasers and then there are those that are ignorant. Im neither.

The worse thing about the child rapes is the victim in court can be cross examined by each purpotrayers lawyer. So if she was raped by a hundred men then she could be cross examined by 100 lawyers. Everyone should watch the link.

No more than we are supposed to trust what you watch... you provided a dead link?

Furthermore, i am asking you as the issue you have brought up frequently singles out Muslims as the cause of the issue of these "rape gangs" i would like you to let me know how this relates to non muslim based Rape and Pedophilia in the UK otherwise its cherry picking information to suit and agenda, i have told you my views based on my experiences, you have stated fact that this is a serious issue only being created by Muslim gangs and as such are suggesting this issue greatly outweighs both non muslim related Pedophilia and Rape in the UK, i would just like evidence provided to prove this?
edit on 10-6-2013 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well any child pedophile rings need to be exposed asap and everything in peoples power needs to be done to stop and prevent these from accuring again.

And that goes for ANY pedophile ring from ANY religion.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Here you go www.channel4.com... get yur tissues ready, then consider the musim vigalante gangs,riots at schools,terrorism etc etc

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Well any child pedophile rings need to be exposed asap and everything in peoples power needs to be done to stop and prevent these from accuring again.

I Agree 100% but im just wanting to be sure that what is being made out within the posts is that Muslims are commiting these atrocities on a greater scale than non muslims, otherwise when dealing with Race or religous based arguments it would be a moot point as the issue is there are pedophile gangs, not that they are Muslim.. surely?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

My Grandfather fought the Nazi's, he would be horrified to know that this level of right-wing thuggery has reached our shores.

My grandfather actually did fight the nazi's. He is horrified that gangs of jihadi's (facsists who want to exterminate jews and non-muslims) are running around on a violent aggressive rampage through the streets of the UK shouting allahu akbar.
This is not what he fought for. (his words)

When the EDL give nazi salutes and then claim to be defending the UK, you know something is wrong.

Now although far-left wing propaganda would have us believe the EDL are nazi's,
I challenge you to point out the place in the video (OP) where the EDL made nazi salutes.
I dont want to see OLD photos or videos that are rolled our by the far-left,
I want to see it in this video.

Thugs, fools, idiots, football hooligans, mindless cretins and horrifyingly illiterate (see their facebook page) wastrels.

In the video I see a peacefully protest attacked by jihadi's and their far-left subservient thugs.
Take out football and you just described the uaf that I have been witnessing over the past few weeks.

I am british and the edl or the jihadi uaf do not represent me.
I am tired of them turning our streets into warzones.

edit on 10-6-2013 by LordDerpingtonSmythe because: formating

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
They have stated that they are only anti-Islam, they dont mind other religions.

The only reason they do not mind other religions is because they havent tried to bring in their laws into the UK.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

I Agree 100% but im just wanting to be sure that what is being made out within the posts is that Muslims are commiting these atrocities on a greater scale than non muslims, otherwise when dealing with Race or religous based arguments it would be a moot point as the issue is there are pedophile gangs, not that they are Muslim.. surely?
your not wanting to be sure you already have your pre concieved thoughts and feelings. You insinuate im a racist lying thug.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Football Hooligans...I love this one. Well, to be honest, if you try to have a peaceful protest and they keep getting interrupted, etc, what else can you do. Hire muscle to protect themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join