It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream - Big quakes possibly coming to Greece, Syria/Serbia, Spain/Portugal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Last night in a dream I was sat on a beach, watching the sea. I could suddenly see a huge wave coming towards the coast and I felt a massive feeling of anxiety and in my stomach I got a feeling like I just fell from a great height. I watched as it came in, several waves each bringing the sea level higher and further inland. I was running up either a cliff or a hill as the beach sloped up and the inland was a lot higher.

It might be worth me mentioning that I'm not sure if I felt a quake in the dream. But waves and water in my dreams usually represent a change in either my life, or in other people's, so wherever I was, a change may be coming there, it may not be indicative of a tsunami, or a quake.

There were buildings up on these steep hills and when I went into one it was wobbling as if it had become unstable and I felt like it was going to collapse.

I remember saying that what was happening was similar in size and characteristics to the Japan quake, and that it must have been Portugal as they hadn't had a big one in nearly 300 years (1755 Lisbon), and I said it must be somewhere between 8.5 and 9.5.

Some guy in the dream then said "You'd be surprised, it's Spain actually". I take this to mean that maybe the quake was in the Spain area, or affected it worse.

I had an Ipad/tablet, and I checked on the USGS site. I saw the map but it was showing me quakes over a very long period of time, definitely months, maybe even years.

I specifically saw a 7.4 quake, which was around Greece. It had lots of aftershocks and was very shallow, the depth was saying 5km. (I would have thought if one happened here that it would be at least 10km though, looking at quakes of this magnitude). There were lots of other, smaller quakes, aftershocks I assume.

There was also a 6.8 somewhere in the mediterranean, either to the left or the right of the 7.4 but around the same latittude. I think I believed it to be Serbia, but it was located more towards Syria.

I think there was an 8.3 somewhere too, but I'm not sure if I was getting places mixed up (like Syria,Serbia etc).

From this detail I can only guess if any of it happens it may be like this:

6.8 - 7.4 in Greece, shallow quake.
6.8 in either Greece, Serbia or Syria
8.3 or bigger, in either Greece, Serbia, Syria, Spain or Portugal.

also maybe a 6.2 in Japan, but those happen so often it wouldn't give much credit to this.

I won't try to set a date for this as I didn't get one. I can't even be too sure with regards to if this was a prophetic dream or not. I usually get a strong feeling in my stomach but I'm 50/50 on this one. Because I saw so many locations in the dream I may have got details mixed up.

Hope all stay safe in these areas, and if you do live here, just keep alert and be as prepared as you can for such an event.

Last dream I posted did happen and that was three months in advance for the biggest quake Iran had in 40 years and it was the largest in that region ever recorded.

Dream - Big quake coming to the East (Iran/Pakistan) 7.7 - 7.9 magnitude.

I'd also like to take the time to urge anyone to just spend a little bit of time thinking about life and the complexity of everything. I don't want to force anything on anyone, but just look around. Did this all come from 'nothing'? Nowadays people seem to be too busy to just stop and think seriously about it. I've had so many people tell me I think too much, but I think that's because sometimes the size of the concept can be quite daunting. Surely it's worth considering, as we're all a part of it. I never really hear about dreams coming true on the news, but you do hear about them in religious books (like the Bible for one), which leads me to believe there just must be more to this world than we think. Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] if you want to talk about it.

What to do in an earthquake

I hope you all stay safe, take care, God bless!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MereDreamer

Hi,

I can't tell you about the other countries you mention, but here in Greece we are expecting a big one any day now.
The past couple of weeks we are shaking a lot more than usual and in an area in Northern Peloponnese, called Aigio, there have been about 500 small earthquakes(up to 3.6) since May 21st.
The seismologists are really concerned, because in this particular area, in 1995 there was a big one that 26 people lost their lives.

Let's hope that your dream will not come true.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by MereDreamer

Hi,

I can't tell you about the other countries you mention, but here in Greece we are expecting a big one any day now.
The past couple of weeks we are shaking a lot more than usual and in an area in Northern Peloponnese, called Aigio, there have been about 500 small earthquakes(up to 3.6) since May 21st.
The seismologists are really concerned, because in this particular area, in 1995 there was a big one that 26 people lost their lives.

Let's hope that your dream will not come true.

Well please be prepared friend. Always have a plan for safety. I can only say that for certain the place that stood out and got my attention was Greece. And Greece was certain but places like Syria or Serbia were not clear. It could be that the quake is felt as far as these countries. I can only guess.

I have attempted to make an image showing the area I believe I saw affected in the dream. If the image doesn't show here please check the link below or go to img838.imageshack.us...

Quake Map

God bless my friend and stay safe. Can I recommend you to read the Bible (New testament ideally) with an open mind and heart and see what you think of it. Just think if you are really prepared for 'any' situation. If you want to talk to me you can email me at [email protected]

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Greece area is shaking. A 10km deep 6.2 offshore quake, south of Crete hit yesterday, not within the circles on my map but still in the Greece area according to USGS. Just an update that you should have a plan ready if you live anywhere in this area because a stronger quake could be coming soon. Be ready in any place for this to happen. It may or may not, but being prepared you would be a lot safer.

This 6.2 is the biggest earthquake since 1st July 2009, so it's the biggest in nearly 4 years. This is within a few days of me posting it.

There hasn't been a 7+ magnitude quake in Greece for over 30 years.

image screenshots from USGS earthquakes map

Stay safe guys, God bless.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Namaste I feel compelled to congratulate you on your vision having accuracy.
Hats off to you"

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeFalling

Thanks, but I really can't take credit for something that happens to me that I have no control over. All glory is God's. Take care and may God bless you.

top topics

join