It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster mosquitoes invading Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

It's increasingly a savage world.....what should we make of that, really? A garden, looking inviting and pretty, can be an invitation to a real hell you cannot wash off you......really.....Good luck with that. I never wanted it to be that way. did you? Could we, perhaps, find those in control of that, and make some kind of complaint, or perhaps take them over, for I am suffering more than giant mosquitoes and have the feeling there are others like me, too scared to speak, or just not feeling it, yet. But they will, I'm afraid, soon enough, for there are patterns, here, and from what I observe and suffer, those patterns prescirbe the worst for all of us....

Sorry to be so depressing, but that is the state of 'things" as I recognize and attempt to live through them, while having no control over any of it.....just suffering, like the rest of us, and hoping against hope we are not suffering for nothing...
Sincerely,
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by rickymouse

I don't really know what they eat.

The ones in Canada typically eat a moose now and then. We have often wondered why we have so many missing in the summer and we have our suspicions...

Peace

Hide dja kids! hide dja wife!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We've had them here in southern NJ, for at least 15 years now. they are much larger than our normal skeeters, with white stripes on their legs. they really sting when they bite you!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

YIKES

What's next ?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The big ones look like our everyday mozzies in Australia. We have had to shoo out a few the last few days that are about an inch big, I don't know if they bite, but they are annoying when they float around your head.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

That's just completely uncivilized.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

they really are! Here's the third one tonight. files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I live in Florida, not to far from that county. So far this summer it's actually been a relatively quite mosquito season. I wouldn't worry about it, soon the cold will come and they will die.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
ahh the joys of living in the State of Florida!!! I haven't seen the giant mosquitoes in my area yet, and even with all the rain we've been having, it's been relatively quiet, guess the City is doing their job of spraying.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join