It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You From a Parallel Universe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There are various threads on here where people either outright claim, or imply, they are from a parallel universe.

Do you think you're from an alternate reality?

If you think you are, then what do you base your reasoning on? Do you tell others face-to-face or just keep it yourself?

Finally, what are the differences between the universes? Not just political, but also social, etc.?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlowThruSpace

Its funny because the longer i live and experience this world the more i am convinced that people are living in alternate realities, or maybe its just me.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well, if there really are parallel universes to ours, it means that we all live inside a parallel universe. From which point of view are you asking the question ? If we exist in universe A, our universe is a parallel universe to someone or something existing in universe B or C.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have always seen the majority of people as crazy. Maybe I'm some alien from a parallel universe or I'm the evil siamese twin.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn
Well, if there really are parallel universes to ours, it means that we all live inside a parallel universe. From which point of view are you asking the question ? If we exist in universe A, our universe is a parallel universe to someone or something existing in universe B or C.

I am asking from the perspective of this universe's native.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well, I live in my own little world which is part of a solar system full of worlds(community) and my solar system is part of a galaxy(USA) and my galaxy is part of the universe(world countries). Now you are trying to tell me there are parallel universes also
Must be politics, those politicians don't seem to belong to this reality.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlowThruSpace

If you think you are, then what do you base your reasoning on? Do you tell others face-to-face or just keep it yourself?

Finally, what are the differences between the universes? Not just political, but also social, etc.?

Initially with Adam and Eve there were 2 spirits.

The remaining 7 billion spirits (humans) have therefore originated from other planes/worlds.

Have you ever met a deceased member of your family in a dream ? Did you know that dreams allow access to other worlds where spirits reside ?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

The remaining 7 billion spirits (humans) have therefore originated from other planes/worlds.

Have you ever met a deceased member of your family in a dream ? Did you know that dreams allow access to other worlds where spirits reside ?

It's been claimed that. Whether it's actually another dimension we don't know. They're spirits only to us, though.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I mostly keep it to myself, how ever it becomes obvious to others when my looks, the size of my member, sexual performance, high metabolism, charm, personality, impeccable physique, brilliance, intelligence and wit come to their attention how ever.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Or that never happened and there's no such thing as spirits?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister

That is usually the desperate response from an atheist who hates the thought that one day he/she might very well be standing infront of YHWH to be judged.

Are you saying that everyone is nothing more than a piece of rotting (aging) meat ?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister

That is usually the desperate response from an atheist who hates the thought that one day he/she might very well be standing infront of YHWH to be judged.

Are you saying that everyone is nothing more than a piece of rotting (aging) meat ?

Are you afraid to find out that you are nothing more special than a horse or a giraffe ? That you are nothing more special than the millions of animals that we kill and eat everyday ? Maybe that's the case ?

Do you find strange that it hurts to jump from the roof of a building ? Do you find strange that any amount of wishful thinking doesn't change the outcome of jumping from that roof ?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Are you afraid to find out that you are nothing more special than a horse or a giraffe ? That you are nothing more special than the millions of animals that we kill and eat everyday ? Maybe that's the case ?

Do you find strange that it hurts to jump from the roof of a building ? Do you find strange that any amount of wishful thinking doesn't change the outcome of jumping from that roof ?

There is YHWH and everything else.

Horses, humans, angels and ants. In His eyes they are all on the same level. So no i am not special at all.

i am not even hero Neo who had a bleeding lip after he jumped off a building in the training grounds.

When you have faith in YHWH, there is no need to wish for anything because He already knows your needs with which to survive on.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

There is YHWH and everything else.

Horses, humans, angels and ants. In His eyes they are all on the same level. So no i am not special at all.

i am not even hero Neo who had a bleeding lip after he jumped off a building in the training grounds.

When you have faith in YHWH, there is no need to wish for anything because He already knows your needs with which to survive on.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

So every ant and every fly and every fish in the oceans has a soul/spirit ? Or is it just reserved for humans ?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Or are you afraid that I'm right?

Yes, I'm saying there is no such thing as a "soul" or a "spirit". You do realize all religions were written by man? Therefore a work of fiction.

edit on 11/6/13 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Just because your social skills are not up to code, does not mean that you´re not from this world or even from a parallel universe.

The pure fact that you were born on this planet and raised here too, would suggest that you are indeed from THIS universe.

The feeling of not "fitting in" is by no means pointing to the most absurd explanation (being from a parallel universe).

First of all we should determine the existence of said universes and after that the possibility for live forms to travel between them.

There are so many explanations for feeling like an outsider we need to consider first. You have to see that, right?

And it´s not that I do not share that feeling to an extent. But I would rather accept and confront my own "weirdness" of sorts, rather than look for outlandish explanations like yours.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Loaded question. The assumption being, parallel universes exist. If so, then the answer would be yes because we live in one. You sort of answered your own question.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

Just because your social skills are not up to code, does not mean that you´re not from this world or even from a parallel universe.

The pure fact that you were born on this planet and raised here too, would suggest that you are indeed from THIS universe.

The feeling of not "fitting in" is by no means pointing to the most absurd explanation (being from a parallel universe).

First of all we should determine the existence of said universes and after that the possibility for live forms to travel between them.

There are so many explanations for feeling like an outsider we need to consider first. You have to see that, right?

And it´s not that I do not share that feeling to an extent. But I would rather accept and confront my own "weirdness" of sorts, rather than look for outlandish explanations like yours.

Your post is filled with assumptions. I merely asked the question. The rest is just your diatribe.

new topics

top topics

join