It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Can't Trust Us....We're Going To Have Some Problems

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Good point...keep an eye on the Zimmerman trial.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

We are just like the frog in the pot . Bring up the heat slowly and we will not jump out . For most as long as they can have their ,beer , pot , cell phone TV and Internet we are good .

I myself fully trust Obama . I trust he will dismantle our Constitution and Bill of Rights if given half a chance along with the Clintons and the Republicans too .
We are constantly being spied on by commercial interest and Homeland Security which is likened to the Waffen SS . HLS is growing in power without restraints and encroaching on our rights without restrictions .

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Like the 4 year old with cookie crumbs falling from the corner of their mouths saying:
"I didn't take a cookie, honest!"
Looks like you do have some problems Mr. Obama.
About 300 million of us.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Please,someone,bitch slap him already!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Don't worry about those Constitutional lectures as a Professor.
Seems that didn't happen either.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
The scary thing is US citizens go on and on about freedom and how it's being taken away and how they won't let it happen blah blah
A thread a few days ago had a change in tone
US citizens saying its too late ...... It got quite a few stars and flags and was commented by many of the more stable members of ATS

If you guys .....after this last month or so of scandal after scandal........ Don't finally start to do some of the things you all say your gonna do ........I'll never see an American in the same light again ............i may even see you as complicit ...........and maybe start to understand why terrorists target civilians

What's that ?
It's not us it's our gov ....
Well you let them in power and you let this happen ................what happens next will define you as a nation and people

I'm sorry for the rant, I really am, but I'm amazed at your inaction .........disappointed in you truth be told
I truly believed that if the worlds gov's went astray .....the people of the USA were all our best chance at reigning them in ........with your rights, constitution and apparent desire to maintain those rights and freedoms.......you were the free mankind army

Are you but a shadow of your former self
Do you rest on your laurels.......sat around the camp fire reminiscing of your countries founding and fight for equality and freedom

For all your wrongs I did kinda look up to your spirit
I'm crying on the inside.......no really I'm quite depressed now

Again sorry but I had to get it off my chest

I agree with you somewhat. I think many people are in the contemplation stage right now but also afraid to act for various reasons. If there truly is corruption going on and not just a lot of coincidences then to not act is a sure way to see it get worse.

I wrote something in that forum about it being too late but upon rereading it, it was more of a blabbering (failed to show what the solution is). If my life is going into a direction of no good and I do nothing to change it then it will surely continue in that direction. It will become harder to change in fact, as time goes by because the problem begins to get bigger than what my resources (internal and/or external) can handle.

It's really quite easy to participate in the solution if someone believes things are out of control. Sign petitions. Create petitions on free sites like "change.org". Support media that report the truth by leaving comments. Join organizations like the NRA, oath keepers, etc in order to support their actions. There are other ways as well. Trouble is - the mentality of "someone else will do it so ill skip this one."

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
can of Worms so i retract my statement
edit on 9-6-2013 by mykingdomforthetruth because: cannot be bothered to argue my stance

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well my Canine friend, it seems you're in luck! I just so happen to have the text material for one of "Professor Obama's" lectures on "Current Issues in Racism and The Law" Circa Spring Semester, 1994. Not quite everything is impossible to find.

(Actually, another member had recently asked me for a general dump of my Obama related documents and original source material re: his past ...so this was fresh in my memory)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
mmm... fresh dump

this is all bad comedy.
the president just threatened people

is that version 2.0 of bush jnr's "you're either with us or against us"?

"keep repeating everything until the stupidest person gets it" -some nazi
so..
what was it? 2 billion rounds recently purchased.
authorization to assassinate american citizens
..drones

..anyone wonder where any of this is going?
who wants to play dungeons & dragons for the next 12 billion years?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What if instead the leak was designed to provoke a response, to make "Ocuppiers" take to the streets just in time for summer, to setup camps in cities all over America as Obama's civilian Army? They can be made to blame and distract the tea party people and public from the IRS scandal.Anything but info on them directly spying on opponents being the focus, of course this notion that they spied on everyone seems the disinfo, it seems to me that they want people to think it affects everyone, and not just their political and business opponents.

Also what if the CIA maybe scaring the President, they get all these goofball activists into his speeches just to show him what they can do. Let's think what if the CIA were going after the NSA and the President by releasing this info right now, this Google stuff has been out there for years, the courts denied them from keeping it secret. After 180 days the govt can look at your email without a warrant. Remember when Zuckerburg met with the FBI? So now silicon valley people have been going into hyperventilation that they might lose their cash cow. All the worshippers are out there calling it conspiratorial, etc. All of them were taken offguard by the power point PRISM. Apple was added 6 months after he died and that sounds like him. Probably as much a struggle from Gates too. The kids on the other hand, newcomers rolled over right away, Jobs and Gates would lose international sales.

SO the leaks come out from Gleen Greenwald, whom is a total lefty. He's one of those progressives that maybe even critical of anything Obama does. Former civil rights lawyer. He lives in Brazil with his boyfriend. Worked at Salon since 97 and moved high profile to Guardian a year ago. Here he almost hates the Pres since he maybe so far left, defense of Marriage act made him critical, he also loves Petreus....he defended what happened to him as director of the CIA. He said they brought Brennen in cause the Pres was so afraid of the CIA. Greenwald was crowing about how bad Brennen was, he was complaining about the FBI with regard to Petreus.

www.guardian.co.uk... surveillance-state-fbi

Look into Greenwalds history as a journalist, Salon is a publicly listed company....11 cents a share, they lose a million a year, never been profitable, who maybe running this company? They have something behind it, some sugar daddy right? Board members have been funding 2-3 million a year. William Hamrick and John Warnock(charmain of Adobe)....all the companies in the PRISM document, what is the one company that has it's products used every single day....ADOBE...let's think about FLASH....Jobs refused to put flash into iOS he wrote a letter called his thoughts on flash.....Symantec highlighted it as a security risk, he listed it as the number one reason Macs crash. Jobs death cleared way for flash ceo to come over to Apple. It's on every computing device...most sys admins don't like it. It really is a true spying mechanism. The advertising world uses these things. Advertising networks track you, why wouldn't Adobe acquire an advertising network....they acquired Omniture for 3 billion....it was started by a Mormon.....they have tracking embedded into flash, people say it maybe just advertising, but it maybe far worse. Jobs wanted no part of it. Project Primetime on the iOS will have flash built into it, they will be the streaming provider of choice.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-6-2013 by bubbabuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Something else he went on to say...

"...look, I am going to be leaving this office sometime WITHIN THE NEXT 3.5 years".

Is he foreshadowing impeachment??

No. His term ends in 3.5 years, in January 2017. Today it's June 2013, so 3.5 years is the end of 2016/beginning of 2017.

US Presidents can only serve for 8 years, he started at the beginning of 2009.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I want those cards!

edit on 9-6-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is what happens when the “security” part of your Government models itself and its purposes after the STASI and the KGB. Of course you have nothing to worry about from the Government as long as you do not disagree with them and they do not want to hurt you. That can be said about every single tyrannical government anywhere on this planet over the past 300 years! Not much of a defense for a “democracy” that claims to have established “rights” for its people.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sent to the White House yesterday, and I'm sending another one about PRISM later today... if we all wrote in and told them we're not happy, and it needs to come to a stop, they might actually begin to understand we're not just a bunch of conspiracy nuts on the internet, but real people with thoughts and feelings.The time to act, and do something is NOW.

Without Prejudice

Dear Sir/Madam,

I require a response to this email.

I learned today of the 'secret' court that order gives the NSA blanket authority to collect call data from a major phone carrier.I am disgusted, and appalled at this invasion of the privacy of millions of innocent men, women and CHILDREN.
I am aware that the OBAMA Administration has said the practice is 'a critical tool in protecting the nation'.
However, you have not justified how it is a critical tool. You have failed to explain just what you are doing with the data you have immorally collected.
I say 'immoral' because that's just what it is. We have Government departments treating men, women and CHILDREN as though they are criminals without just cause.
I talk to my son on a regular basis by telephone, and now I have learned that this information is being collected by PUBLIC SERVANTS for purposes unknown.
This practice stops, now. You have no right to treat me, my son, or any member of my family as a criminal - nor any member of the human race for that matter, without just cause. Any allegations of wrongdoing should be brought individually, and publicly. That is my right, and it is the right of all men, and women of this Earth.
No court order can make it right for you or any other public servant to treat us as criminals without just cause.
I require you to confirm in writing that I am not under any suspicion of wrongdoing, that any allegations of wrong doing will be publicly declared (according to the law of the land), and that spying (or potential spying) upon myself, or any member of my family will cease forthwith.
You do not have my permission to use information about me, nor do you have my permission to spy upon me. You do however have my permission to publicly declare evidence of unlawful conduct, where such evidence exists - although, there is none.
My personal code is simple: Cause no harm, and no loss to another human being materially or otherwise. Where I have transgressed, I will make restitution.
You have transgressed, and I expect you to treat me with the respect and dignity you also demand of myself and others.
As humans we should be engaged in peaceful conduct - your actions are not peaceful. They are paranoid, suspicious, and possibly psychotic. This is of course, my opinion.
A written response to this email is sufficient, but a personal response from someone 'authoritative' would also be acceptable.
I look forward to your reply, and thank you for your time.

I'll also be calling them on Monday to ask about Mr Obama's threat... and make it clear I'm not happy about a child behaving like an imbecile... that if they want to behave like civilised adults (as they claim they are) then they can talk to me face-to-face. It will be made clear that if they don't talk to me, or make it clear that the acknowledge me, then a contract will be in place and binding. I'm not messing about any more.... I'm a man, and they can deal with me on an equal footing, or not at all. Better, they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS... meaning they SERVE me....

I also have no intention of committing suicide and I'm in excellent health too. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

I understand how it works. But maybe you missed when he said (and I emphasized) "within" 3.5 years?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The sad part is, I can spout off the recent developments against our the American people's rights but you've been drilled most of them in your head, but lined up together and presented to someone not knowing, you'd believe at 1st glance you are creating some conspiracy theory manifesto. But sad part is, it's reality and currently happening, how is that supposed to not lead to problems....

Problems create more problems, not solutions...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
LMAO@ "they're our servants"

How many "servants" do you know where the rules don't apply to them, and they can charge you, (the "boss) tens of thousands of dollars for first class plane tickets for both them AND their families, and not have to be felt up by the pedobear TSA agents?

Yes, they wanna outlaw guns, b/c YOU pay for their agents who carry guns.

I'm sorry, not trying to sound like a smart@ss, but until we get the actual problem defined, we'll never remotely have a chance to get it fixed.

Servants? Does anyone actually BELIEVE this anymore? Let alone voting.

They OWN you.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbabuddha

I'd love to see Occupy reconstitute right now and redeploy out across the nation. I'd join them if not do my bit to help form the unit here locally. Part of joining the St Louis Camp was to learn, directly, what it took to form, lead and maintain an Occupy camp in the real world. I saw up close and I believe I learned well enough to do it myself...with help from some like minded people, of course.

If Obama or anyone else thinks Occupy was his toy or ever could be....it'll be the largest miscalculation the man has ever made, and that's going some in this case. The republicans first tried to co-op OWS and failed. Look at Geraldo's welcome at Zuccotti Park. The Democrats then tried to subvert Occupy...and largely failed. The Unions DID subvert some....but that's about the time the movement fell apart rather than come under sold-out direction of what most were in it to resist.

Oh yes.. Please do have them encourage the reforming of Occupy in the parks. They learned from 2011...but so did we. We all learned more than they did in suppressing us, I am absolutely sure of that. It wouldn't go like it did last time....if ever we have another shot.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

"We saw this creepy scrawl on the sidewalk recently, warning that “Obamacare has a microchip for all Americans.”

Is this the new way of whistleblowing - hell we'll be passing bits of paper to each other in back alleys to communicate like they did behind the Berlin wall before it came down. The east have gone forward while the west are going rapidly in reverse.

Will Obamacare Mandate RFID Implants?

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If only the human species could get along well enough to establish a world order that wasn't malevolent... I like to think that eventually the people who have been dragging us down will die out due to evolution and survival of the fittest. The smarter more adaptable people will live on while the others are left behind. Once a generation of self centered people die off things should start to change. Although even if we do develop more intelligence this wont change those in power because those in power are there because they were allowed to get there. I know this sounds very similar to what most people who are suspicious of the govt would say but really think about it. Your vote for who gets spots in the govt really doesnt count. If the higher ups want someone else other than who you voted for there then they will put them there regardless of whether or not we want it. It will take a revolution before anything good will happen with the govt anymore. I hope that eventually people will rise and prevail but it seems like its going to be a while before these sheep turn into lions.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join