It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "transformations", infra-red & stealth. (oh my) :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i was just reading that black knight satellite topic and spotted a certain lengthy response (..i really should start posting links for this kind of thing)

..they got around to talking about stealth capabilities for a moment there
here's an excerpt ...from the lengthy response.. ...*coughs* .... ../film projector whirring noise

I imagine if you were to watch the stealth screens being deployed (lol, or get stuck…) from the satellite or aircraft you would say that it was "transforming" as panels would open and close and the shape of the craft would change as the screens were deployed and taken back onboard.

it got me thinking about a lot of those "transforming" UFO videos...and..a whole bunch of other things.. luckily, here's one i baked on a slow heat a few months ago..

uhh, what i mean to say, a small video presentation on pretty much the same thing..

link > www.youtube.com...
*note the part (towards the end) where it says "redundant" modular design..

..seems to explain a bit, nyah?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

No idea what I'm suppose to see on that video. Planes, contrails, birds is all I found there. Sure is the right video link?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
..hang on, let me stoke my crack-pipe

yeah, watch until the end, the BAE systems presentation... spluh ..just fast-forward if you want to skip those boring bits

i know someone out there will eventually dig this one

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

If you mean BAE Systems, then you should use the search engine first :

abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
My nephew (who lives with me) didn't really think much about aliens but knew that I was interested in them. One day he was standing out on the porch talking to his girlfriend when he spotted something flying behind her over the river.

This was in broad daylight, the craft was about the size of my Lincoln Town car, it was moving slowly up river. The river was about 200 yards from my house. He said he could see it fly between him and a building on the other side of the river. It was approximately 50 feet in the air judging by the surrounding structures. It was flying at about ten miles an hour.

The thing is he said that that it looked like it was like camouflaged with some kind of camo that made it see through. He said it looked clear but visible like that predator movie.

They are here monitoring us.

-Alien
edit on 6/9/2013 by Alien Abduct because: to add the speed of the craft

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

If you mean BAE Systems, then you should use the search engine first :

appreciated
i do use the search function from time to time, i didn't search for an existing thread on stealth/camo potential because i wanted to approach this from my own perspective, which i probably should outline a little more

the video posted starts with a series of infra-red footage sequences and ends with the BAE systems 'IR cloaking" presentation. the quote from the OP suggested this kind of technique or something very similar was being used on a satellite.

seeing said panels moving / unfolding / 'getting stuck' could very well explain this "transforming" phenomena.

the BAE systems claimed it was a redundant modular design. what we saw was a series of honeycomb-type cells linked together along a panel (along side an apc) ..if that design is "redundant", i'm thinking the next generation is like a type of coating or the components are integrated into the structural material itself.

..a technology recently coming into the public sector.. i wonder what the cutting edge is these days? ..how far can this go until there is no longer an edge to cut? ..but i prattle on

...The thing is he said that that it looked like it was like camouflaged with some kind of camo that made it see through. He said it looked clear but visible like that predator movie...

i hear ya..
..the thing is, at this point, we still can't say with any certainty that it's "aliens"
what we seem to be seeing (at least in the video) is all 'man-made'

man made monitoring?

forrest gump: "..that's all i got to say about that"

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

This doesn't explain the older sightings and photos. Look up "Foo Fighters". This is what the pilots of WW2 called the things that were following them around and did maneuvers and went speeds that no one in the world could have done back then.

-Alien

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

yep. you're right
"none if this" so far has been sufficiently explained ..to my understanding anyway, and i'm a 33rd degree knight of the brazen tinfoil, y'know what i mean? ..if you're going to come at me with the "aliens" angle.. i can only ask, which ones? the pleiadians? or the orions? or the reptoids? or the greys? then we can discuss if the greys work for the reptoids, or where the tall whites come into the story.. were we talking about the billy meier pleidadian/plejarans? haha, you know what i mean?

i looked into the "foo-fighters" topic long ago, and i'd be happy to consider any research you might have to offer?

but i'd ask that you consider watching the series "TAKEN" (steven spielberg) to see how the "scene" is being delivered to the public at large. (this is a 10 part series and these 'foo-fighters' will be presented to you right at the start of the 1st episode)

there is also some small information available to support a claim that the nazi's may well have been working on such things, a good place to start here is the "wenceslas mines" and something known as 'the bell', 'operation paperclip' and the links to the space program, but i digress, the point i wanted to make is ultimately this entire subject (ufo's and the occupants, as you are suggesting) will take one to places where whole previous paradigms will need to be dealt with.

(forgot also to mention reports of people like alexander the great et al, and assistance of 'flying shield' in battle, etc, we could also consider the earliest reports of the 'crop circle' phenomena and other related fields, but in short, yes, i agree with you on those respects.. something is most certainly here with us, but i do not think they use 'space-craft' if you know what i mean)

heh.. this is getting off-topic now (well, not so much 'off-topic' but.. maybe fast-forwarded too much in an inappropriate direction for this particular topic?) ..anyway, umm.. yeah? get back to me sometime

top topics

join