posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:16 PM
Welcome to the Asteroid Belt!
1. This belt is located? Between Mars and Jupiter .
2. This belt was discovered in the year? 1801
3. This belt was discovered by? Giuseppe Piazza
4. The first object ever discovered in this belt was: Ceres
5. The following is a list of ten objects in this belt: Ceres, Gaspra, More than 100,000 ateroids, Pallas, Juno, Sylvia, Doris, Hector, Vista, Psyche.
6. Description of objects in this belt: Solid metal or rocky objects of varied size.
7. Description of conditions at the surface of the objects in this belt: Rocky and/or Metallic (iron and nickel)
8. This belt formed by material unable to collect into a planet due to the gravitational pull of nearby Jupiter.
9. The chemical composition of objects in this belt: The Bright asteroids are made of pure Nickle and Iron. The Stoney ones are made out of Nickle,
10. Motion of objects in this belt: When there in the belt they are susspended between Mars and Juputer but they sometimes get knocked out of the belt
and get captured by another planet's gravity .
I think sometimes its like a game of Billiards (or pool) stuff knocking around out there. Earth, left corner pocket!