It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Shock jock' disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics show

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The stuff AJ talks about is very true i'm afraid

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Originally posted by stars15k
It's why I don't believe in any conspiracies at all. All conspiracies are just a rehash with new players, going back as far as the history of civilization.

So... Operation GLADIO, Fast and Furious, NDAA, MK Ultra, the hacking scandal, the expenses scandal.ect
NEVER happened...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I absolutely loved it! lmao!!!
he is just venting and sick of the corrupt msm.lol

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Well, I'm not surprised really. I just think Alex is wrapped up in this stuff and has been doing it way too long. He no doubt eat, breaths and sleeps thinking about the crap thats been going on and continues to go on. Basically he isdriving himself mad. I remember seeing him open up for a comedian, I don't remember who, but he got extremely worked up fast and challenged a guy in the audience to a fight. He's pissed off about all of this and he is probally not satisfied with the main masses of the deaf, dumb and blind inability to act.
He's a smart guy but not good with how to go about confronting. He is too aggressive and its easy to anger him and make him look crazy and foolish.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
And he is right.
He is there to wake people up, get them to start talking,

I’ll wake up when people like Alex Jones actually provide evidence for all his ideas and conspiracies.

Jones has an industry of YouTube and radio which pull on no hard facts, but dwell on remarkable coincidence and tenuous links. This does not equal “evidence” in my mind. Why do people who insist in “proof” in their everyday lives suddenly fall to their knees and accept un-proven / un-provable statements and think that they have “awoken”. They are being dragged blindfolded into a sleepless gullibility.

You are only awake if you believe the implausible and un-provable, then I am happy to sleep on with my real-world research.

In his BBC rant, Jones said he has had death threats. Surely a man so a-tuned with publicity would have recorded such threats? He referred to a document with the BBC that proves the Nazi link with Bilberburg. Where’s the document?

Regards

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I can relate to Alex's demeanor in the interview. Whenever I am getting passionate about what I am saying, I raise my voice. Most recently, I remember the times my grandmother would tell me to lower my voice while I was in mid-sentence. I automatically felt like she was not listening to anything I was saying and that can be very frustrating. I felt like what I was saying was more important than keeping my voice at a socially-acceptable level.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

He's not passionate about it - as soon as the camera was off he shut up.

It is all an act - he has no passion - just income.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

He's not passionate about it - as soon as the camera was off he shut up.

It is all an act - he has no passion - just income.

I respectfully disagree.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yeah well...the evidence is there - unlike the evidence for AJ's claims!!

so sorry to say that if you believe something that lacks evidence, and don't believe that for which there is good evidence, then that is not a great look.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Alex Jones is riding shotgun on a empty stagecoach!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Give the man his due credit him and all the other people that stand up and actually do something about big brother big sis and so on if it wasn't for these men willing to risk there lives to do what they do this entire post and website would not be happening yes it was a little over the top but think about it this way when the nwo or government or whatever wants to do something to you do you think they hesitate and talk softly... I think not

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Call him what u will, but his antics is done purposely to snap people out of their mind control induced coma. And it's working because he is getting more popular by the day and people are become more aware of the police state.

Or u can choose to have him debate with a npr voice and nothing will get across the mindless viewers.

This is a genius method he is using.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yeah well...the evidence is there - unlike the evidence for AJ's claims!!

so sorry to say that if you believe something that lacks evidence, and don't believe that for which there is good evidence, then that is not a great look.

Well, I never said anything about what I believed. What exactly are you referencing when you say "that for which there is good evidence?" Being human, having spent years among other humans, I recognize passion when I see it and nothing you have to say can refute my ability to relate to others who are speaking passionately.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Anyone who switches off the "passion" when the cameras are no longer rolling is faking it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Anyone who switches off the "passion" when the cameras are no longer rolling is faking it.

Like I said, I have found that passion dissipates when the speaker realizes no one is listening.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

People stopped listening to him long before the cameras were off - the last 15 seconds the camera is on the host, who is making faces but Jones is still ranting in the background.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATF1886
if it wasn't for these men willing to risk there lives to do what they do

The only way he is risking his life is having a stroke when he in on one of his rants!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATF1886
Give the man his due credit him and all the other people that stand up and actually do something about big brother big sis and so on if it wasn't for these men willing to risk there lives to do what they do .....

the only evidence they are risking heir lives comes from them saying so.....I'm wondering why the streets aren't full of the blood of dead conspiracy theorists who have been knocked off so that the conspiracies dont' see the light of day?

Where is it that that is happening? There's lots on here - how many have been killed, or even threatened??

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Got mixed feelings about Jones. On one hand he does bring to light many of the things these cockroaches prefer to keep in the shadows ... on the other he does tend to go thermonuclear pretty damned quick. Too many advertisements during his programs for my liking also. Saint or shill? Jury deadlocked at the moment.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I have proof I'd rather not come out with it , and there's no proof cause most of the credible sources are taken out now would you consider the guy that just blew whistle on the NSA a conspiracy theorist, or is his testimony credible enough proof wake up man things aren't adding up its sad this has been going on for many a years I've worked for a cable provider for the longest and trust me I've seen some things that will make you think twice...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join