It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Shock jock' disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics show

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Why would Murdoch being a Bilderberger make any difference to the BBC? The BBC has run plenty of stories exposing the lies and corruption of Murdoch's media corporation and the conservative media elites who work for him. They're in competition, not co-operation.
reply to post by Sankari

If the BBC had the courage to expose Murdoch being part of this group and do a thourgh investigation of this group, they may find that he and others are manipulating British, as well as, American policies without the knowledge or will of the people. He has so entangled himself into british politics, and my some accounts is destroying british media, why wouldn't the BBC take this oppertunity. To do this; however, they would have to take a serious look at the Bilderberg Group. Who goes to it, why elected officals attend, why the giants of industry attend, and what the real agenda of this group is? It would be an oppertunity to discredit an advisary. But they don't. Are there political reasons? What are they afraid to find? Instead, they do hit pieces on people who try to expose this group and the elites who attend it.

I know you don't agree with me. That's fine I accept and respect that. My big issue with this group is that our elected officals are attending secret meetings and that there is an information vaccum. No accountibility.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The guy has interesting points all the time, some true some not; but the way he presents himself prevents anyone from taking him seriously.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
At the beginning I was like

After about 2 minutes I was like

Then when the host told him to shut up I was like

Then he wouldn't and so I was like

Then when he totally went off screaming at the guy, and the others were just laughing at him, too, especially with the closing "gestures" I was like

Holy cow, what a nutter - you know, when I was first on ATS I watched 'The Obama Deception' (which he briefly shouted in this episode of insanity about having had 40,000,000 views); I also watched his Bilderberger coverage 2 years ago.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and took off on my own "fact-checking".

Shortly thereafter (maybe, 3 months?) or so of double-checking and investigation I decided he is a blow-hard instigator, a spawn equaling Beck and Limbaugh.

How TRULY UGLY their behavior is. Shameful. Embarrassing.

Wrabbit cracked me up suggesting he have a stroke or will pop like a balloon. If he is "just a mouthpiece doing his job", I very much doubt that he gets "paid life insurance" - it's almost more like he has a death-wish, and WANTS to be a "martyr."

Nutcase. This one clinched it for me - infowars, Jones, and prison-planet are now totally 'dismissed' as REAL SOURCES, along with TheBlaze, TheDailyMail (UK), and Fox News.

(I do love Bob's Burgers, though.)

Thanks nef. Good laugh.

I posted in regards to this on the other Alex topic, so I'll add this here,

Of course Mr Jones went off, which is typical when you have a show host GASLIGHTING.

Which is what Sociopaths do,

The media techniques, especially used here, are nothing more than GASLIGHTING, and as one earlier above said, any opportunity for intelligent discourse was blown by Alex,

To that I say, no, not due to Alex, it would not have mattered if God himself was being interviewed over Bilderberg or the other "corruptions", the methodologies of GASLIGHTING are deliberate strategies to either push the buttons and cause anger OR they cause confusion and a shutting down,

It's simply about Communication "controls" and they work, sad to say, which is WHY there will never be truth through Any means of Corporate owned Media,

So, people can laugh all they want...but they should worry, when some are Smart enough to see through the psyops and won't waste time

With words. Or protests or any of the other mediums for change, because Eventually, the natives get restless. (Fanon). THEN many won't be laughing, and sad to say, the powers to be are deliberately Pushing towards that Ends,

And there is a lot of stupid people that are enabling it to their own peril. And That too, is part of their (engineers) overall design,

Some of this btw is just plain and simply guerilla warfare psyops, simply expand the psychology if warfare in the tech/media co trolls world, is not that hard to see...my Point being, the ones Scoffing, are actually the idiots being Played,

Not by Jones, but by the very engineers themselves Including the media whores.
edit on 10-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Correction

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The correct technical term for Jones is, IMO, "buffoon"

2nd

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
It's that old "British snobbishness", if you will, (no offense Neformore), that shines through.

Oh it is, is it? And that comment is the reason why I have a very real and genuine hatred of all things USA.

You send some fat bullhorn onto our televisions, and because we don't like it, we are snobs?

Collectively, as a nationality, you deserve everything you get.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
stars15k - "It's why I don't believe in any conspiracies at all. All conspiracies are just a rehash with new players, going back as far as the history of civilization."

Really? that might have been the dumbest thing I've ever heard! Put your head back in the sand. What happens when Conspiracy "Reality" hits?
edit on 10-6-2013 by Foreshadow because: quotes

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I was prepared to be embarrassed and dissapointed by AJ's rant. Actually I was amused.

From the first few seconds of the interview when Andrew Neil gave a sneering and condescending 'ahhh' when AJ mentioned the Bilderbergs EU plans I was reminded what a deluded, ignorant, blinkered lot the BBC presenters are. It's the same with UK politicians. Any view that doesn't go with the mainstream is childishly ridiculed, that's the system that keeps us all in line.

After this and the obvious attempt to steer the subject matter away from Bilderberg and on to AJ still being alive, I think AJ decided he wasn't going to lose anything by having a good old rant
As far as I could see Andrew O Neil was the one taking it to a personal level and making a big joke of the subject, whilst although loud and somewhat 'agitated', at least AJ was trying to keep to the subject he was supposedly there to talk about.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Lol...it's a well known fact that the more a person shouts the less people hear them. I react in the same way as you do with Alex Jones - his shouting gets on my nerves and i tune him out. I was taught that if you want people to listen to you, really listen, just talk quietly so that they have to concentrate to hear you. It's a simple and effective technique.

Jones has been doing this stuff long enough to know these techniques and yet he continues with that annoying angry farmer routine. That tells me that he's in this for the short term - he's found a niche - and he's collecting advertising revenue. (In a way - good for him).

What about the interviewer Andrew Neil tho'? His name first became well known in the 1980's (1983) when he was appointed editor of the Sunday Times by Rupert Murdoch (unexpectedly - because up until then its editors had been Oxbridge educated - Neil was from Glasgow University).

In 1988 he was appointed the founding chairman of Sky TV by....Rupert Murdoch and has been involved with papers owned by the Barclay brothers and broadcasting for the BBC since the 1990's.

He is a local lad done good (local to me) but you couldn't find a more pro BiIderberg individual to interview Jones if you tried.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I don't see why anyone is angry at Alex here.

These men both attacked him off the bat! You'd get mad too. They're doing it in a 'gaslighting' theme. Psychopaths are genius at doing this. They're both against him. Both of them. I'd get # mad myself.

I'm sorry but this isn't fair. I originally would of agreed. But this is man who is simply trying to defend himself against two people attacking his show and his views. Calling him a liar or part of the conspiracy. This is insane. This is a COMPLETE set up. Complete.

"How come you're here Alex, how come you're here". "Why have we let you on then". His answer was genius. Because YOU control the information. Which is 100% truth.

The new is meant to be IMPARTIAL in Britain, right, this wasn't. This was anything but impartial. It just so happened that the host and the other guest were against Alex. What a surprise. I DETEST the way he shouts and cuts people off, however, in that situation I'd of done the exact same thing. Exactly the same thing.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I don't know very much about Alex Jones, but Andrew Neil is the worst person I would wan't interviewing me.

Maybe Jeremy Paxman is a bit nicer. It's all very well Andrew Neil taking the mick, but one day something might happen to him and he won't be so cocky and ready to lay in to someone who is a GUEST on his show!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
Maybe Jeremy Paxman is a bit nicer.

You have got to be kidding. Have you seen Paxman in action? He would have torn Jones' head off, rammed it down the bloody stump of his neck, and tap-danced on the corpse.
edit on 10/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Ha ha lol I have a soft spot for Mr Paxman

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
He explains his actions himself

And he is right.
He is there to wake people up, get them to start talking,
even if they initially call him a raving lunatic (anybody's normal
reaction when being literally abruptly awoken). At least
they are awake for a moment to consider, 'what if he is right?'.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

And he is right.

He didn't wake anyone up. He made a buffoon of himself and done nothing to change the image of the US and its people in the mind of our population.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just a little footnote ... they used to say 'Greenpeace' were a bunch of nutters and look what happened?

as well as the 'Swampy's' of this world trying to save out woods and flora and forna. Who was right?

David Icke never replied to my e- mails, but I cannot knock him as he is halfway there. His interpretation of thing's may seem a bit potty, but he is on the right tracks.

I would love to meet Mr Jones. You must pat him on the back for trying.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As an ATS'r obviously I'm interested in the subjects raised by AJ.

But god that was cringworthy.

He wont get anywhere with UK sheeple behaving like that. It's a big turn off.

UK msm ridiculed David Icke from the get go and he has trouble getting a say on msm let alone being taken seriously by anyone other than the likes of us already awakened. And David Icke is quite quiet spoken compared to AJ. (anybody is quiet spoken compared to AJ)

The only person I can think of who is actually winning people over by getting them to look differently at things is Nigel Farrage. He is doing a lot to blow up the Europe project which may or may not be a NWO plan. The way he does it is to dress like them, speak like them, get a job in the right place and expose from within.

Am not saying Nigel Farrage is a conspiracy theorist, he probably would deny any connection, but he is doing a great job of dismantling Europe in the face of very strong opposition from the establishment.

AJ and BBC are like oil and water, just wont mix.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
While AJ is known to be passionate about the subjects he talks about, I thought Andrew Neil pulling dumb faces at the closing was pretty insulting and disrespectful towards his guest. ?Why did he feel it was necessary to do that.

This is how people like Alex Jones and David Icke are treated by the mainstream media. They are generally talked down to and ridiculed. They are not treated the same way as other guests, so why should they behave like other guests?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
While AJ is known to be passionate about the subjects he talks about, I thought Andrew Neil pulling dumb faces at the closing was pretty insulting and disrespectful towards his guest. ?Why did he feel it was necessary to do that.

This is how people like Alex Jones and David Icke are treated by the mainstream media. They are generally talked down to and ridiculed. They are not treated the same way as other guests, so why should they behave like other guests?

Exactly, and Alex knows this. No point playing by their rules.
Thats why he uses the tactic of taking over the show, and just use it to, as he says, to warn the people.

edit on 10-6-2013 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catlitter

Originally posted by FoosM

And he is right.

He didn't wake anyone up.

Really? So why is the mainstream media finally paying attention to Bilderberg?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As somebody who tries to engage his UK friends in the subjects discussed here on ATS I often don't get very far. With one friend the name Alex Jones once came up (I was surprised he'd heard of him) and the response was, "That guy's a complete nutter". This latest outburst only confounds that theory, and gives all CTs a bad name. Mission accomplished I reckon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join