It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Shock jock' disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

'Shock jock' disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics show

www.bbc.co.uk

American "shock jock" Alex Jones joined Times columnist David Aaronovitch to discuss it - and ended up disrupting the show in spectacular fashion.

Presenter Andrew Neil described him as "the worst person" that he had ever interviewed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+37 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Sigh.

Once again this man proves that he should never be allowed near a sensible discussion.

Seriously, any measure of truth in anything that people might find conspiracy wise is simply blown out of the water as soon as Jones opens his mouth, and then starts shouting.

The man is a walking credibility disaster.

How long before people wake up and realise that he's doing more harm than good?

www.bbc.co.uk

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Is it too late to disown him as an American and just say we don't know who that man is when he gets back to US borders and customs?

I thought Piers Morgan was bad ...but ..umm... Mr Jones has a way of setting new levels, even when one may have thought there was nowhere left to go. I think it's the ratio of people who see the levels as higher vs. lower which is changing. If he keeps up like this, debating the devil over a conspiracy for ice cubes will be the level he's aiming for. It's hard to believe he really pulls these acts and thinks it's anything but self destructive beyond his own very niche audience.

I wonder how long it will be now before he simply gets no invites for interviews? He's not just a wild guest ...he's one hosts come to regret ever calling at all, IMO.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He knows exactly what he is doing. This is his job, plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

I'd disagree with his job being to come off like a raving lunatic. However, he does it well and his niche audience eats it up and keeps that ad revenue flowing in. I just think Jones has made himself a real success by playing into the 'rebel' image, always on the verge of being a martyr to the cause by unknown elements or some crazy thing. Last time, after the Morgan fiasco, he was saying he was being watched or followed, I wonder what the claims will be this time? A world wide cabal out to get him for being a fool on international TV?

The only ones out to get him are the Good Sense Police...i.e... The kind men with clean white uniforms and little butterfly nets. He really needs a vacation and a quiet place to put things in perspective before he strokes out on one of these interviews or just pops like a giant balloon that's been over inflated. Poor guy's doctor must need his own therapist after a session with him. lol....

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
While AJ is known to be passionate about the subjects he talks about, I thought Andrew Neil pulling dumb faces at the closing was pretty insulting and disrespectful towards his guest. ?Why did he feel it was necessary to do that.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I agree, Andrew Neil reminded me of a 12 year old in a playground. It was childish and insulting, no matter who it was.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=16510438#pid16510438

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
While AJ is known to be passionate about the subjects he talks about, I thought Andrew Neil pulling dumb faces at the closing was pretty insulting and disrespectful towards his guest. ?Why did he feel it was necessary to do that.

agree with that

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Come on. How can "pulling a face" be more disrespectful than the loud-mouthed, intensive bullying by which Jones was trying to drown out Andrew Neil WHILE he was winding up the programme.
There was nothing respectful about Jones' behaviour. he got the reaction he deserved.
Come back, Piers Morgan, all is forgiven. We'd rather have you than this idiot.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Sigh.

Once again this man proves that he should never be allowed near a sensible discussion.

Seriously, any measure of truth in anything that people might find conspiracy wise is simply blown out of the water as soon as Jones opens his mouth, and then starts shouting.

The man is a walking credibility disaster.

How long before people wake up and realise that he's doing more harm than good?

www.bbc.co.uk

You are right, but what he is doing is genius. They stated that either he was a puppet of the NWO or he is crazy and they don't exist. They left out the third option, which is that he is genuine to what he believes, which they both equated to crazy. The third option is what Alex states. They DO exist, he is not crazy and he would become a Martyr, allowing giant exclamation marks to end all of his sentences, stories, documentaries and news casts. The hero who is killed becomes the ax at the root of the tree that hung him. Christ demonstrates this point clearly and they know this to be fact. Spin and counterfeit truth can only come in one package. Truth must be present in the package, but the marker of the counterfeit is a twisting of that truth to a mirrored reality. Of the three, only one of the people presenting information kept to truth and refused to let it spin downward. Alex denies ignorance by retaining the high ground above the pit that is dug. Those who dig the pit fall into it. Denying truth is IGNOREance.

In his early documentaries, Jones was showing us what UNESCO was doing with biosphere reserve sites. Today, our new currency will be backed by carbon credits. The reserves are areas of land that become credit if no carbon emissions are present. All nations have them setup and UNESCO and the UN are behind this planned collapse of our current system. I knew, from the moment I saw this video, that Jones was genuine. Take a look at the first 5 minutes.

edit on 9-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Alex isn't a "shock jock", he's a radio/internet show host...

The BBC guys thought they could control him or make him look silly, but what he's saying is absolutely correct.

It's that old "British snobbishness", if you will, (no offense Neformore), that shines through.

It's as if they're saying that just because AJ is alive, then he must be BS. They have to kill him first, then we'll listen
That argument doesn't work.

You have to get past the delivery and focus on the message, it is right there in front of you.

Millions of people are waking up right now...
edit on 9-6-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I posted this on the other thread.

Best video ever!

I love Andrew Neil that the end of that video was just too funny had me in fits.

Whats amazing is that the other guy who was being interviewed really did seem to be willing to discuss what Alex Jones was trying to talk about. This is not like when Alex Jones went on Peirce Morgan because yes he had a amazingly stupid rant but he did have a point, just articulated it really badly

No,

This was just Alex Jones making a total fool of himself has to be the best Jones rant ever.

amazing

S&F

just noticed that the guy he was being interviewed with has made a error

he says that the head of "MI5 was called "M" or whatever", it was the head of SIS and he was called C.

still a amazing video

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

He's his own worst enemy. How does he expect anyone to take him seriously, when he doesn't extend any kind of professional courtesy during an interview. He's really empowering the same people he's trying to expose. They just have to sit back and say the actions of Alex Jones speaks for itself, the guy is a pure paranoid nut case!

I'm sure he's passionate about what he believes, and some people are like that, but when you're in a public forum being watched by millions of people, you have to show some self-control. Now if everything he says comes to light, he may be vindicated and people will start looking at him as the lone crusader whose warnings were ignored.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Unfortunately for the planet you are correct. Alex Jones is doing his job and probably being paid a bonus for his performance. I am no fan of Andrew Neil but I did sympathise with him when he dubbed him the worst interviewee.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If you ever wanted proof that Alex Jones is just a paid corporate disinfo shill, this is it.

After that interview he would have waltzed back to a comfortable hotel room to laugh at his blindly faithful followers while cleaning out the mini bar. Probably spent the next morning gloating over his bank account.

How much of this junk does Jones actually believe himself? Probably less than 20%. He's just a performing animal; a corporate clown. They play the tune and he dances to it for money.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The BBC guys thought they could control him or make him look silly, but what he's saying is absolutely correct.

He made himself look silly and what he was trying to say was lost due to the ridicule he bought upon himself by ranting on a serious political show , shouting and ranting achieves nothing other than deafening people to your message .

edit on 9-6-2013 by gortex because: edit to spell

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well that was interesting.

Is the man capable of having a reasoned, articulate conversation without flying off the handle?

Seriously, it's that kinda stuff that makes all CTer's look bad. There are plenty of real, verifiable conspiracies out there currently that there isn't a need to act that way. He gets a shot on a major BBC politics show to discuss this stuff Bilderbergs and all, and he has to come off like this?

Would have been interesting to be in the studio when the camera's finally went off. Oh well, his hardcore fans will eat it up and cheer him on while the rest of us shake our heads and think what a wasted opportunity.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
At the beginning I was like

After about 2 minutes I was like

Then when the host told him to shut up I was like

Then he wouldn't and so I was like

Then when he totally went off screaming at the guy, and the others were just laughing at him, too, especially with the closing "gestures" I was like

Holy cow, what a nutter - you know, when I was first on ATS I watched 'The Obama Deception' (which he briefly shouted in this episode of insanity about having had 40,000,000 views); I also watched his Bilderberger coverage 2 years ago.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and took off on my own "fact-checking".

Shortly thereafter (maybe, 3 months?) or so of double-checking and investigation I decided he is a blow-hard instigator, a spawn equaling Beck and Limbaugh.

How TRULY UGLY their behavior is. Shameful. Embarrassing.

Wrabbit cracked me up suggesting he have a stroke or will pop like a balloon. If he is "just a mouthpiece doing his job", I very much doubt that he gets "paid life insurance" - it's almost more like he has a death-wish, and WANTS to be a "martyr."

Nutcase. This one clinched it for me - infowars, Jones, and prison-planet are now totally 'dismissed' as REAL SOURCES, along with TheBlaze, TheDailyMail (UK), and Fox News.

(I do love Bob's Burgers, though.)

Thanks nef. Good laugh.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I like David Aaronovitch, he wrote a book called Voodoo Histories, which should be mandatory reading for people on ATS. Alex Jones is a joke and he cannot debate, or actually hold a conversation. What an embarrassment.

Regards

edit to add he mentioned infowars.com so may times he sounded like a rolling advertisement. In the end shouting, in between "blah" and "blah" he just randomly say "inforwars.com"!
edit on 9/6/2013 by paraphi because: To add a quick observation!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join