It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eisenhower Was Going To Attack Area 51 : Ex CIA Deathbed Confession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Down below is a video testimony by an anonymous alleged former CIA official was shown at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on Friday, May 3, 2013

www.ufo-blogger.com...

Down below is part of Dwight D. Eisenhower 1961 farewell speech, in which he warned Americans about dangers of Military-Industrial Complex:

"Three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations.

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

The Military Industrial (add to that Security and Banking) Complex is the framework for a FASCIST ORDER.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The thing I find bizarre about area 51 is that it appears to be immune from government over sight. I have heard the Ex-Cia dude story and he says that Eisenhower requested the government be allowed in to Area51 to look over the operation and the base said No!...his response was if you don't comply with the order ill send in Eight Army to take the base over...of course then they complied.

Now after Eisenhower you have all these wishy washy type presidents who I just cant see doing what Eisenhower did put the Area51 in its place.

I can understand these base needing secrecy but the nerve of the base to tell a President you cant come in here, wow sounds kind of mutinous.

edit on 9-6-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

The Military Industrial (add to that Security and Banking) Complex is the framework for a FASCIST ORDER.

Add telecommunications and internet providers to the list now too.
We have been screwed for a long time now, and there are still deniers out there... in spite of the evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

This was posted last month and the testimony from the partially "anonymous" alleged former CIA official is not really credible , the allegation that Eisenhower was prepared to attack area 51 is particularly amusing .

'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Add telecommunications and internet providers to the list now too.
We have been screwed for a long time now, and there are still deniers out there... in spite of the evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I would guess that even Walmart and the like provide information to the feds. As in photos of people making cash purchases of certain items. Using facial recognition software, it probably isn't even safe to buy a pay as you go phone with cash.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
the scariest thing of that area is if a contamination leak or weapon test go failure and consume the place and the entire earth..or open the dimension of monsterous kind like the movie *THE MIST just my thought..

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't think this is even about A51, with everything that's going on right now this should be about a shadowy group behind government in the military industrial complex and intelligence community owning and controlling everything.

I've said it a few times now, there was a coup in America. Look to the intelligence community and military for who really controls things.

You just need to look at the actions of the last two presidents - at least - to see there is no real difference. They have a mandate for more and more control of the people, more access to profit from other countries, more corporate gains for a minority at the cost of even the national economy.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I would guess that even Walmart and the like provide information to the feds. As in photos of people making cash purchases of certain items. Using facial recognition software, it probably isn't even safe to buy a pay as you go phone with cash.

Those store 'loyalty' cards, and paying by card at the checkout allows the government to know *exactly* what your lifestyle is like, they know what foods you prefer, what toys your kids play with, what your sexual preferences are, what leisure interests you enjoy and just about anything else about you when using such cards.

We are spied upon using cameras, microphones in street furniture, sifting through our telecommunications and online browsing, examining our credit and debit card purchases, store cards, religious or spiritual donations, charity giving, doctors records, criminal records, insurances, benefits claimed and rejected, military records, what TV channels you like, what computer games you play, i could go on and on and fill this entire post up with ways data is collected and collated on us and our families...but you get the idea.

Communications spying is ONLY the tip of the espionage iceberg. We lost any real privacy decades ago, unless you went and lived in the middle of a forest disconnected from everything..but even then the fact that you did that yields data about you and your lifestyle.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Area 51 has had 1000 nukes blown off in it.

whod wana go there...?

new topics

top topics

join