It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

before you ban me.....i'm trying to help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by shockedamerican

If you know something for a fact that others don't, and not doing anything to prevent it, it makes you an accomplice.
Just sayin'
Unless of course you're the perp. Be smart

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
wow..! thid why i love ats!!! full of mistery..come on! tell me ..u2u is okay too..if you afraid FBi will take you down becouse leaking top secret information..haha only ats admin and me will read ..come on..haha

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
wow..! this why i love ats!!! full of mistery..come on! tell me ..u2u is okay too..if you afraid FBi will take you down becouse leaking top secret information..haha only ats admin and me will read ..come on..haha

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
the FBI won't touch the OP. We're too busy data mining your smart phones to have any interest in attacks.

OP, what if you're right about the date, but wrong about the location? Or.. what if you're right about the location, but not the date?

Or what if both are wrong, but it can be attributed to continental shift and our proximity to the gravitational forces of the sun, causing time dilation at an almost undetectable level?

You've boxed yourself in there with specifics. Can we, perhaps, include a multidimensional alternate reality, that allows both this physical realm and the fantastical elements of elsewhere to collide?

I'd be far more inclined to believe that somewhere, in some reality, given some possible potential state unknown to the observer until physically interacted with while in the act of observing, that an attack has already happened in Phoenix or Miami, but that it has yet to affect this reality, and as such, potentially will never happen.. Unless we look.

Surely you meant to leave a single post much more vague than this.

Oh well, next time.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Jesus Christ if this event is to take place in the Miami area and given the exact time reference, it better not be Turkey Point is all I gotta say. I will let my husband know to be on standby. Thanks :-/ Crossing fingers you are not some sort of case that is publishing his/her destructive plots. Please don't be that person is all I gotta say. Unless you are an alien, then by all means, come to my house first please thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Elaborate on why you think this. I don't see why AZ would be a target. Also, nobody is going to ban you. This is a conspiracy forum.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
OP doesn't need to be banned, in 7 hours they will never post again.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Every time I hear the word Phoenix it reminds me of the no eyes prophecies.

Maybe it has something to do with this.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Ok,its now June 10th ,about and hour away from the time ,EST .
Let us know how Miami is .

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Anyone data mining my phone should be in a coma by now .
I watch Archer and play candy crush saga ,and that's about it .

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well, how about some details? I can claim Yellowstone is gonna pop her top, but with no backup info, it kinda fizzles. If you're here to help, a little more information is in order. Otherwise, this is just another poster claiming future knowledge. Pretty much an everyday thing here.

Eventually I'll retrieve my stuff but until then you'll just have to trust that I'm telling you the truth....just like your president tells the truth.

That last part tells me all I need to know about the truth in this OP. He's all but admitting this is a hoax.
edit on 10-6-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shockedamerican
on june, 10th at 8:47 am there will be an attack at either phoenix, az or miami, fl.

if i am wrong you will never read another of my posts.

if i am right.....
edit on 9-6-2013 by shockedamerican because: (no reason given)

Curious situation.

First, if your dream had any genuine meaning, you may have delayed/prevented such from occurring simply by speaking it out loud... especially if it were a false flag event.

Second, if you had remained quiet and had such event occurred, no one would believe you had said dream and they would question why you didn't share it beforehand.

In the end... you're pretty much damned if you do and damned if you don't, lol.

S&F based on assumed honesty here.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
wow i always get excited when i see these kind of posts!

You do know one day one is going to come true!

Don't stop believing !

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You do realize that if anything happens in Phoenix or Miami at 8:47, this morning, that you'll be the primary suspect? Right? I've got my eye on you.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Even if he is correct, innocent until proven guilty right?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Nuthin going on in Miami
Ho hum

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Oh no!!!! I blinked and missed it!!

Nice try though! Better luck next time,(because there will be a next time).

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Miami Fl deadline has come and gone - got about 2hrs 30 before the Phoenix, AZ deadline.

Im still not sure why people randomly post time,date and places of supposedly some sort of disaster - it kind of makes little sense to me, especially when they dates etc are randomly plucked out of the sky.... like oh its going snow across all of Aussie land on July 1st, or the motherland and china declare war on the US Aug 18th - the chances are practically 0% - so why even bother

if this actually comes true then im going to cr*ap myself

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sooooooooooooooooooo any news reports ?

I do believe time is up

Cody

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Guess he/she must be banned, never came back and it is after 12 noon on the 10th.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join