It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Your Most Hated Food???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Tinned Anchovies.

Just typing about them has made my gag reflex begin to kick in slightly. Bleurgh! Absolutely disgusting

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Ahhh,yes,the old moms weird diets recipes.
My mom actually did a cheese cake with gelatin ,plain . I believe cottage cheese that had been creamed smooth,and pineapple chunks . It was actually not bad .
Then the mock chips made out of red cabbage with garlic salt. Also not terrible . She never made anything this vile though .
And I hope you do not ingest a lot of aspartame . It's poison really .

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

OMG! I love tuna casserole and the whole 9-yards. It looks like I know what's for dinner tonight. How does your wide make it? My mother taught me to cook the noddles perfect, add various ingredients like different spices, tuna, cream & mushroom soup, and peas. I do add real mushrooms also because they taste better to me. A perfect pasta meal. Anything pasta is the best.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
pork / lamb / beef make me sick even the smell of them cooking and i have to leave the house .

when i see people eating steak with blood running out of it i think what an animal

everything else yum yum

It's doubtful you've seen steak with blood running out of it as the pink stuff is not blood.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Do all you people who hate cucumbers on sandwiches mind them by themselves? I never put them in sandwiches but if I'm hungry I'll grab half a cucumber and eat it as a snack no problem.

Only the other day I realised there are people who cut the skin off cucumbers and eat only the tasteless, watery part. Blasphemy

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

I don't think I have ever had lamb before. Pork is disgusting and I used to like to make ham sandwiches. Beef, however is the best meat on the planet. Along with chicken. Dear God I can eat beef for the rest of my life. BEEF!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Fruit is a major favourite of mine, fresh fruit that is, a lot of dried fruit literally makes me physically cringe and have induced a gag reflex when tried eating, the worst is dried goji berries, in theory I like them for their health properties and pretty colour but the taste is like the worst over sweet jam where all of the nice fresh juicy fruit flavour has been replaced by some heinous overcooked jam paste, bleugh.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Lamb is the tastiest meat on the planet, I think steak is pretty tasteless in comparison, i'd pick Lamb over any other meat, there really is no contest in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A couple I find disgusting are sardines and caviar.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Motors....i.e. organs (liver, kidney, etc.)

These animal parts are NOT food, and pretending they are is just plain gross. They are fit only for consumption by pets.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Agreed.

Any kind of animal organ (liver, kidneys, etc) is absolutely disgusting to my taste palate. The flavour of animal organs is very putrid and far too strong for me to stomach compared to the muscle and fatty parts.

The only other food I absolutely refuse to eat is turnips.

Ugh... the kitchen aroma nightmares of my childhood, and my mom trying to force me to eat liver and onions with a side of mashed turnips. She would sometimes mix the turnips in with mashed potatoes thinking she could fool me into eating them because of my love for the wee potato.

Needless to say, I would be sitting at the dinner table with my arms crossed and pouting until 8-9pm when she would finally cave and let me go to bed hungry. Liver and turnips were her favourite foods and she cooked them far too bloody often.

I won the fight every time.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

That's the weird thing. I LOVE the smell of cooking liver and onions, but can't stand the dish. It is the ONLY food I can think of that smells great, but I literally would gag if I tried to eat it.

And it has nothing to do with motors being gross. I've traveled a lot, and eaten some strange things. I just don't think we were designed to eat them.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I can honestly say there is no food I dislike, I had a few years as a child where food was short and If I did not eat what my mother made me I didn't eat at all because there was nothing else so I put my tolerance of all foods down to that.
edit on 10-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The one thing that I cannot stand is mayonnaise. THE MOST disgusting taste and texture of any foodstuff. It is surely the Devil's condiment.
edit on 10-6-2013 by DystopianOrigami because: I HATE MAYO!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Lobster. I hate it so much. I've tried it a number of times from decent to very fancy restaurants and it's just not happening. I think I'm going to try it once more since my tastes have changed quite a bit in the last year or two.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

beans beans they are good for your heart .

the more you eat the more you fxxt .

the more you fxxt the better you feel .

beans beans for every meal .

and thats all i have to say on that

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm with Gaz, no guts for me thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hmmm, many of the things posted I love!!! No bueno on organs either though.
I HATE beets, ick! I also cant stand sweet potatoes or yams....gross overly sweet mush..no thanks.

No mushrooms for me, cant do the texture.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Tripe!, my Dad used to love it done with Onions but i tried it once, and the texture made me gag.
I have never touched it to this day, and i'm nearly 60 lol.

edit on 2013/3/23 by Pygar because: Added text

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join