It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Conspiracy: Debunked

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting perspectives...

I think I'm fairly sure that the Zionist conspiracy is mostly bunk.

Thanks, ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
As much as I'd like to believe you have debunked the zionist conspiracy, the truth is you've fallen well short, and have barely touched the surface in your few paragraphs of world/zionist history.

It's surely not jews alone who have all the power but they do have a large proportion of it(and are willign to kill/manipulate to get more), yes they do control most of Americas and many other countries corrupt media that constantly atemtpts to pull the wool over the eyes of the masses when it comes to what's really going on in the world, yes they do control many of the corrupt banking instituions on this planet, yes they were kicked out of many countires for good reason including conspiring to take over the finacial insitutions, including every jew being kicked out of England at one stage.

We also know that zionist have huge control over American(and other countries) politics, we also know that they are willing to dress up like the enemy and attack assets of other countries(including their so called allies) as we've seen in the Lavon affair and the USS Liberty. I'm sure if you listened to testimonies of those on the USS Liberty or had family who was killed on it, you'd be more willing to accept the truth.

It's funny how jews call themselves the "chosen race", and many of them are willing to kill the goyim(animals/cattle/non-jew: their words not mine) to further their cause, but when some whacko like Hitler comes along claiming the same philosophy(the "chosen race") and it's not the jews doing the manipulating and the killing they all expect the world to stand up for the jews.

These are just the tips of some ice-BERGS, I could go on and on but I think you've already made your mind up before looking at any so called truth. Maybe you could ask yourself what a "semite" is? yep, thats right arabs are semites too, so dont you find it funny how the word anti-SEMITE is reserved for hatred of the jews only, wow they even stole the word semite and yet some stupid people still fall for their treachery. pfffft

Debunked? No, no-one said they own/control everything on earth, you've atempted to make a few blanket statements that are partly erroneous in order to cover the history of the world, I'm pretty sure you wont be fooling anyone more than yourself and a few other unlearned/vague/naive/corrupt individuals. That's all the time I want to spend addressing your beyond shallow attempt of debunking before the zionist anti-goyim kabal arrives calling me(and anyone else with facts) a nazi.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

Still seeing no sources... not even a few names?

Listen, it may look *shallow* to you, but after studying the history of these secret societies, I'm not seeing any relation to Jews at all. That's what I stated in the OP, breaking down the histories in summaries, and providing videos that consist of the same information, but in greater detail than I care to type out.

I'm sure you didn't watch any of the videos, or I think you'd have a little more to say aside from that little "Jews are evil" rant.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to point out that if you have some pre-existing distaste for Jews, you're going to be bias towards the Zionist conspiracy. Just like Alex hate-o-raid drinkers who like to bash Alex Jones.

Its a shallow fad in the conspiracy community.

So before you go calling my evidence shallow, provide some of your own maybe?

Prove mine wrong?

I doubt I'll get a reply from you. A lot of people like to skim the thread, post one snarky comment, then vanish off the face of the planet.

But that's fine, you'll be proving my point that there is no evidence to present.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Interesting article and outlining of secret societies. I don't see it as debunking zionism, though. If you have time, check out this article. I think it might shed new light for you..www.davidicke.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join