It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Conspiracy: Debunked

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I've been digging lately to fully understand where the "Jews rule the world" stuff comes from, and despite how often I hear about it, I find surprisingly little evidence supporting it. Quite a lot of suspicions, but no evidence.

First of all: Freemasonry, the Illuminati, and Skull & Bones all have nothing to do with Jewish people.

The Free and accepted Masons originated long before Christ, and they were builders. Mathematical geniuses of their time, who kept their knowledge secret, however still built pyramids and other things for the people.

The Masons became the free and accepted Masons--free, meaning they could not be slaves--and accepted, meaning accepting people outside of their origins. In fact, women and Jews had strict limits on their allowed involvement with the Freemasons. Freemasonry certainly did not have any Jewish background.

Now to the Illuminati.

The Illuminati of Bavaria, founded by Adam Weishaupt, was a secret sect of free-thinkers, who, at that time, were basically outlaws due to their idealistic thoughts, which veered from the traditions of the Roman Catholic church, which was, at that time, also their government. The Roman Catholic government was an oppressive and merciless one, and because of this, Adam and his followers decided to map out a plan for a new world they would build; one where religion and government did not limit or control man. Where the intelligence and wisdom of man would lead man down God's path (Adam and his followers believed in God, but they refuted the Catholic church's dictated way of worship). They believed that logic and knowledge were God's hand, not blind faith and persecution. There is no evidence suggesting any of the Illuminati were of Jewish descent.

There is evidence, however, that the Illuminati and Freemasonry had strong connections, and after the Illuminati became a prime target of interest, they vanished within Freemasonry, and because Freemasonry is still alive and thriving today, this is why people believe it to still be lurking in the shadows.

Now, Skull & Bones.

This is the most obvious of the three not to have any Jewish connections, because this organization was founded upon Nazi sympathy.

The founder of this society created the society upon returning to the states from Germany, and its said that they use dishware from Hitler's kitchen, talk to a mummy named "Madam," and that they practice neo-Nazi traditions.

It should be pretty obvious that Bilderberg and the Triladeral Commission aren't strictly Jewish, either. They're run by people from all over the world, and they're fairly modern.

Here is my source for some of this information. I suggest everyone follow all of these videos, because they lay the ground very well, as far as debunking false conspiracies and clarifying truthful ones.

Here is part one to the first 45-minute film. There are four films altogether. The other parts can be found on youtube.

A further explanation fo the Zionist facade can be found here.

Historically, a Zionist was any person who fought for the establishment of a Jewish nation in Zion. This was finally fulfilled over the course of many bloody months from 1947 to 1949, as various nations fought over the partitioning of Jerusalem and the surrounding region. The nation of Israel has held a tenuous foothold ever since, and it remains the political and spiritual homeland of all Jewish people all over the world. Since its establishment, the mission of Zionists has been to defend and strengthen Israel, and to oppose challenges to its sovereignty; in short, Zionism is Zionist nationalism.

Some critics of Zionism frequently broaden the application of the word Zionist to include any people anywhere who express support for Israel. Suffice it to say that antisemitism is not your everyday bigotry. Its roots run deep, it is cross cultural, and it's been institutionalized as an official national policy by some of the world's greatest superpowers. Nazi Germany is the only most obvious example of antisemitism as policy, but it's hardly the only one. 500 years before Christ, in the time of ancient Persia, Xerxes ordered all Jews in his kingdom to be killed. Various Roman emperors and Greek kings ordered the Jews to be exterminated. While the Christians prosecuted their Crusades against Muslims and Jews, the Muslims were forcing Christians and Jews to either convert or be killed. In the 1300s, Jews were widely burned at the stake throughout Europe for "causing" the plague. In the 1400s, the Spanish Inquisition burned some 30,000 Jews for refusing to leave their country. But this list could go on and on ad nauseum. Jews have always been blamed for something, and were always at the receiving end of the genocide. There are scant examples in history of Jews doing the same to anyone else.

And yet claims of Zionist Conspiracy have always persisted, lack of evidence notwithstanding. The most significant evidence of the existence of the Zionist conspiracy to rule the world appeared in St. Petersburg, Russia in 1903. Znamya was a small, short-lived newspaper published by an extreme nationalist faction called the Black Hundreds, for whom antisemitism was a core value. Znamya serialized 24 articles over 9 issues of the paper titled The Protocols of the Sessions of the World Alliance of Freemasons and of the Sages of Zion. They were, apparently, the recorded minutes of that group's meeting which took place sometime in the late 1800s. The headline was "A Program for World Conquest by the Jews: Minutes of a Meeting of the Elders of Zion". Its articles covered topics such as economic war, methods of conquest, acquisition of land, a transitional government, propaganda, destruction of religion, organizing disorder, and the control of stock markets. Russian ultra-nationalist Pavel Krushevan, the publisher of Znamya and openly antisemitic, refused to give his source for the articles, other than to say they were received by him in French and were translated.

The full article can be read on the original website.

And there we have it.

edit on 8-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

While I do agree the conspiracy isn't Jewish I do believe an unseen force is influencing the fate of Mankind

This man name Rudolf Steiner Predicted World War 2 before it actually happened (In 1921) because he was able to get some insider info so I do believe there is a secret society pulling the stings

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also read this book called the Secret Destiny of America by Manly P Hall who mention how America is founded by a secret society

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 9-6-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The zionazis are no different then any other EXTREMIST religious dupes being used by the PTB in their private quest for world domination ...except maybe for the fact they seem to think it is all about them...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm a believer in secret societies as well.

But I don't believe Zionists fall under the category. They have no connections to all the societies in question (Freemasonry, Illuminati, etc etc). I'm thinking that guy who predicted WW2 may have had some kind of intellect, but it was plagued and handicapped with an anti-semitic perspective, thus giving him a bias, prejudice disposition.

As far as I can tell, Zionists are just nationalists.

Same as a lot of gun-loving Americans.

edit on 9-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
..there are those who seek to reestablish "zion"

it seems to me jewry as we know it, is used as a buffer for this

..and bnai birith is jewish masonry

ask yourself why history as we know it only goes back some 6000 years and how we've got these 'secret societies' that claim knowledge tracing back through prehistory

[edit]
..how are these two connected?
Bernard Baruch > Winston Churchill

edit on 9-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: ..left a trail of breadcrumbs

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

There are beliefs that the Zionists are only pawns to a much larger picture remember our world (The West, Russia, China, North Korea, Iran etc) are basically all puppets to an unseen force.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to believe you have debunked the zionist conspiracy, the truth is you've fallen well short, and have barely touched the surface in your few paragraphs of world/zionist history.

It's surely not jews alone who have all the power but they do have a large proportion of it(and are willign to kill/manipulate to get more), yes they do control most of Americas and many other countries corrupt media that constantly atemtpts to pull the wool over the eyes of the masses when it comes to what's really going on in the world, yes they do control many of the corrupt banking instituions on this planet, yes they were kicked out of many countires for good reason including conspiring to take over the finacial insitutions, including every jew being kicked out of England at one stage.

We also know that zionist have huge control over American(and other countries) politics, we also know that they are willing to dress up like the enemy and attack assets of other countries(including their so called allies) as we've seen in the Lavon affair and the USS Liberty. I'm sure if you listened to testimonies of those on the USS Liberty or had family who was killed on it, you'd be more willing to accept the truth.

It's funny how jews call themselves the "chosen race", and many of them are willing to kill the goyim(animals/cattle/non-jew: their words not mine) to further their cause, but when some whacko like Hitler comes along claiming the same philosophy(the "chosen race") and it's not the jews doing the manipulating and the killing they all expect the world to stand up for the jews.

These are just the tips of some ice-BERGS, I could go on and on but I think you've already made your mind up before looking at any so called truth. Maybe you could ask yourself what a "semite" is? yep, thats right arabs are semites too, so dont you find it funny how the word anti-SEMITE is reserved for hatred of the jews only, wow they even stole the word semite and yet some stupid people still fall for their treachery. pfffft

Debunked? No, no-one said they own/control everything on earth, you've atempted to make a few blanket statements that are partly erroneous in order to cover the history of the world, I'm pretty sure you wont be fooling anyone more than yourself and a few other unlearned/vague/naive/corrupt individuals. That's all the time I want to spend addressing your beyond shallow attempt of debunking before the zionist anti-goyim kabal arrives calling me(and anyone else with facts) a nazi.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

good post.

it's all connected to the second coming of the messiah..

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I think you need to dig a bit deeper back to the 12 tribes and their migrations. Few Jewish people are of actual Israelite decent..Article

1743: Mayer Amschel Bauer, an Ashkenazi Jew, is born in Frankfurt, Germany, the son of Moses Amschel Bauer, a money lender and the proprietor of a counting house.

Moses Amschel Bauer places a red sign above the entrance door to his counting house. This sign is a red hexagram (which geometrically and numerically translates into the number 666) which under Rothschild instruction will end up on the Israeli flag some two centuries later.
Ashkenazi Jews

Ashkenazi Jews #2

Then there is this that makes for a good read discussing the Khazar Jews.

I think there is a lot more to it than 'nationalism'.
edit on 9-6-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Share some sources maybe?

I'm not outright denying what you say, I'd just like to look into it myself.

From my perspective, it seems obvious that the secret societies in question have no relation to Jews. I also read quite a lot of Zionist history on this page, and I'm not really seeing any Zionists persecuting anyone.

I'm only seeing the persecution of the Jews.

Also, still no relation to Freemasonry, Illuminati, Skulll & Bones, Bilderberg, etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I dont disagree with your premise (though there is a religious extremist faction of 'zionists' that does exist), Im curious: Is the claim here that groups like the skull&bones, illuminati, and freemasons DO rule the world?

I'm asking this as clarification, and do hope there can be constructive discussion on the matter.

ETA: I guess a better way to present what I am looking for is: Before worrying about proving who ISNT running the world, first we must prove that SOMEONE is. I for one have yet to see anyone put forth even the slightest bit of damning proof against one group or the other.
edit on 9-6-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I dont disagree with your premise (though there is a religious extremist faction of 'zionists' that does exist), Im curious: Is the claim here that groups like the skull&bones, illuminati, and freemasons DO rule the world?

I'm asking this as clarification, and do hope there can be constructive discussion on the matter.

ETA: I guess a better way to present what I am looking for is: Before worrying about proving who ISNT running the world, first we must prove that SOMEONE is. I for one have yet to see anyone put forth even the slightest bit of damning proof against one group or the other.
edit on 9-6-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

I believe the Illuminati is still at play. Unlike Zionists, their intentions for establishing a one world order were clear upon their foundation. Freemasonry is a bit more mysterious, but Illuminati members were also Freemasons, and because of the possibility that Illuminati merged with Freemasonry upon its banishment, because of Freemasonry's current fulfillment, and because certain people of power have been Freemasons for generations, it seems there's more supporting evidence that Freemasonry, and thus the remnants of the Illuminati, have influence on world events.

People of power have been in Skull & Bones as well, but they're Nazi sympathizers. Not Jewish at all.

I don't see any Zionists in any generation that planned for a new world order, and Zionists have no connection to these other organizations, either. It seems like the Zionist conspiracy has always been loosely fitting fluff.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I also would not say secret societies have no connection to it. Free Masonry in particular has symbolism from many regions and religions. There is a masonic monument in Israel. King Solomon King and Hiram Abiff (some think this last to are the same) are considered the three or at least two of the first masters. Someone else recommended a Manly P Hall book that is a great read and explains things in much more detail.

The Legend of Hiram Abiff

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

I also would not say secret societies have no connection to it. Free Masonry in particular has symbolism from many regions and religions. There is a masonic monument in Israel. King Solomon King and Hiram Abiff (some think this last to are the same) are considered the three or at least two of the first masters. Someone else recommended a Manly P Hall book that is a great read and explains things in much more detail.

Freemasonry has people from all backgrounds, including Jewish. And they have Lodges and monuments all over the world. They're the most successful secret society out there.

That's not to say they're run by Jews, though. Not even close.

All people qualify to be Freemasons, as long as they fit a couple points of criteria.

1 - They can't be an atheist. All Freemasons upon initiation must acknowledge a higher power, despite their particular religion (Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, and so on).

2 - If they are women, they must partake in Eastern Star, the sect of Freemasonry dedicated to women

3 - If they are men, they must either have a wife and family they support, or they must be a descendant of a Freemasonic bloodline. Or both.

Some of this stuff I learn from my uncle, because he is a Freemason. He doesn't know how big of a conspirator I am, he thinks I ask him about Freemasonry out of sheer curiosity (he's even suggested I join Eastern Star before). But my uncle is a regular Mason, not high in the ranks. He doesn't know any secrets, and he's a very nice person.

But because of my ancestry, he says I qualify for Eastern Star.

On my mother's side, my grandfather's family has a great big Freemasonic history (my granfather's family is even distantly related to Ulysses S. Grant, one of the biggest Freemasons ever.)

So, what I don't learn from online sources and conspiracy documentaries, I learn from my family.

And none of my family has Jewish blood, either.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I believe the Illuminati is still at play. Unlike Zionists, their intentions for establishing a one world order were clear upon their foundation.

But can we even define either one? Who is the illuminati? Who are the zionists?

Freemasonry is a bit more mysterious,
I would consider The freemasons less mysterious than either of the aforementioned groups. To a large extent, these days, freemasons are very open. There is a plethora of information available on them. And, the thing that makes them far less mysterious in my mind, is the fact that we know, definitively, that they exist.

but Illuminati members were also Freemasons, and because of the possibility that Illuminati merged with Freemasonry upon its banishment
Ive given this theory a lot of thought, honestly, but Ive yet to see any good hard evidence presented on it. The thing that makes me doubt it is the fact that Weishaupt fled, and took most of the documents with him. He had begun to incorporate with freemasonry beforehand, but at best, all this shows is that freemasonry was influenced by the illuminati, not that the two merged.

, because of Freemasonry's current fulfillment, and because certain people of power have been Freemasons for generations, it seems there's more supporting evidence that Freemasonry, and thus the remnants of the Illuminati, have influence on world events.
I wont speak about the illuminati, because I dont think that they exist, at least not in the way they are currently thought of, but here's the thing about freemasonry:
To the majority of its members, its nothing but a gentlemen's club. There is only the slightest percentage of them that have any actual clout.

What they DO do, though, is have a nice little political niche that they have built for themselves. Most members are, to some extent, at least, influenced by their membership.

So, that leads to the question, who are the INDIVIDUALS swaying the group. We know some. Not all.

People of power have been in Skull & Bones as well, but they're Nazi sympathizers. Not Jewish at all.
The thing about skull&bones, and many other fraternal college organizations, is that they are just thought: college level. Yes, you can get an idea of who is being groomed as the leaders of tomorrow, but they are college age. They are not ruling anything.

Which, again, leads to the question, who are the INDIVIDUALS behind it.

I don't see any Zionists in any generation that planned for a new world order, and Zionists have no connection to these other organizations, either. It seems like the Zionist conspiracy has always been loosely fitting fluff.
As a group, I agree. But, as I hope has come through, my point is that most of these groups themselves are not nefarious, they dont have a ton of power, they arent ruling the world. Its the individuals.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

But can we even define either one? Who is the illuminati? Who are the zionists?

The Illuminati can be pretty well defined in the OP, and in the video I posted.

The Zionists are pretty clearly defined in the link provided.

I would consider The freemasons less mysterious than either of the aforementioned groups. To a large extent, these days, freemasons are very open. There is a plethora of information available on them. And, the thing that makes them far less mysterious in my mind, is the fact that we know, definitively, that they exist.

Oh, their existence and fronted intentions are not mysterious at all. Their existence is obvious, and their fronted intentions (meaning the lower ranked Masons, like my uncle, who take part in charity and community service) are clear. But their secrets are still secret behind the Master Masons, and beyond simple community service, no one knows the intentions of Freemasonry.

Whereas, the Illuminati's intentions were leaked and exposed. While their existence is more questionable, their intentions are more clear than Freemasonry.

Ive given this theory a lot of thought, honestly, but Ive yet to see any good hard evidence presented on it. The thing that makes me doubt it is the fact that Weishaupt fled, and took most of the documents with him. He had begun to incorporate with freemasonry beforehand, but at best, all this shows is that freemasonry was influenced by the illuminati, not that the two merged.

It would be hard to present hard evidence on this, honestly. But the Illuminati had its own power and the snowball had gotten bigger already, before Adam supposedly fled and made peace with the Catholic church. That topic is discussed in the videos too. This is a bit of a touchy "Is it really so?" topics of interest regarding the Illuminati, because there's no hard proof one way or another.

I wont speak about the illuminati, because I dont think that they exist, at least not in the way they are currently thought of, but here's the thing about freemasonry: To the majority of its members, its nothing but a gentlemen's club. There is only the slightest percentage of them that have any actual clout.

Understandable, and I won't say indefinitely that the Illuminati is alive, but I believe it to be possible.

What they DO do, though, is have a nice little political niche that they have built for themselves. Most members are, to some extent, at least, influenced by their membership.

So, that leads to the question, who are the INDIVIDUALS swaying the group. We know some. Not all.

True. But Freemasonry itself didn't (as its yet proven, anyway) have Jewish origins or Zionist influence, to the best of anyone's knowledge. However, since their higher ranks are guarded more heavily than the White House itself (theoretically), its still up for question to some degree. But looking from the outside, I see no Zionist connections.

The thing about skull&bones, and many other fraternal college organizations, is that they are just thought: college level. Yes, you can get an idea of who is being groomed as the leaders of tomorrow, but they are college age. They are not ruling anything.

Yes, but a handful of our presidents have been Skull & Bones. While they're just kids at this point, it still has some impact on who they are, what ideals they're loyal to, and who they will become.

Which, again, leads to the question, who are the INDIVIDUALS behind it.

Who knows? All we know is that many aspects of the original Skull & Bones were founded on Nazi ideals, which eliminates the possibility of Zionist influence.

As a group, I agree. But, as I hope has come through, my point is that most of these groups themselves are not nefarious, they dont have a ton of power, they arent ruling the world. Its the individuals.

Yeah... regardless on what you think of the other organizations in the OP, I think it should be clear that Zionism doesn't rule the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I believe in a Zionist conspiracy. In my humble opinion, saying there is none is like claiming the world is flat.

However, it's very important that we distinguish between people of the Jewish faith and the Zionists. Although the Zionists claim to be Jewish, they're not the Jew's that we have for neighbors. They're not the Jew's that attend our children's school. They're not my dentist (who is Jewish and we've discussed this many times), they're not my ex-fiance who was Jewish.

Zionists are to Jew's as vinegar and water. They may be both liquid but do not mix!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Many lodges that you are referring to are clandestine lodges as Masonry was spread to other regions without approval and official operating documents. Many started their own grand lodges to institute their own working orders.

I am with you on there is no conspiracy by Jews to control these things are done by multinationals and invisible financiers.

1- True
2- Not true..ES is open to both men and women. Job's Daughters and Rainbow Girls are exclusive affiliate groups.
3- Not true..Many lodges have bachelors who are first generation members. Requierments to become a Mason

Learned most through attendance and participation....currently sitting SS.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The Illuminati can be pretty well defined in the OP, and in the video I posted. The Zionists are pretty clearly defined in the link provided.
Thats not the point, I know what the commercial definition is. I am asking for specifics, with evidence to back them up.

Otherwise its all speculation

Oh, their existence and fronted intentions are not mysterious at all. Their existence is obvious, and their fronted intentions (meaning the lower ranked Masons, like my uncle, who take part in charity and community service) are clear. But their secrets are still secret behind the Master Masons, and beyond simple community service, no one knows the intentions of Freemasonry.
Which, like I said, brings it down to the individuals.

Whereas, the Illuminati's intentions were leaked and exposed. While their existence is more questionable, their intentions are more clear than Freemasonry.
*Were* more clear. At this point, it cant even be proven that they exist, and if they do, they are certainly a different group than Weishaupt's illuminati.

It would be hard to present hard evidence on this, honestly. But the Illuminati had its own power and the snowball had gotten bigger already, before Adam supposedly fled and made peace with the Catholic church. That topic is discussed in the videos too. This is a bit of a touchy "Is it really so?" topics of interest regarding the Illuminati, because there's no hard proof one way or another.
Yes, but that is my overall point in regards to the illuminati. Im not saying they dont exist. But if it cant be proven that they do, its pretty hard to prove that they are pulling the strings, right?

Understandable, and I won't say indefinitely that the Illuminati is alive, but I believe it to be possible.
Fair enough, and I concede that it is possible as well.

True. But Freemasonry itself didn't (as its yet proven, anyway) have Jewish origins or Zionist influence, to the best of anyone's knowledge. However, since their higher ranks are guarded more heavily than the White House itself (theoretically), its still up for question to some degree. But looking from the outside, I see no Zionist connections.
Agreed. But I have seen nothing that shows freemasonry to have the type of power to be running the show, so to speak anyway, so its a bit moot, in my opinion.

Yes, but a handful of our presidents have been Skull & Bones. While they're just kids at this point, it still has some impact on who they are, what ideals they're loyal to, and who they will become.
Again, I agree, but they are the bottom of the food chain. They are not running anything. They are an important thing to keep an eye on, but they most certainly are not the ones running the world.

Who knows? All we know is that many aspects of the original Skull & Bones were founded on Nazi ideals, which eliminates the possibility of Zionist influence.
I dont know if thats true. Skull&Bones was founded in 1832,after a dispute between Yale debating societies Linonia, Brothers in Unity, and the Calliopean Society over that season's Phi Beta Kappa award. Im not sure how the nazi connection ties in (not saying I support them in any way, I just dont see the connection).

Yeah... regardless on what you think of the other organizations in the OP, I think it should be clear that Zionism doesn't rule the world.
While I am not in any way supporting the idea that they do, I would like to present a couple of names to you, in hopes of making my point about individuals instead of groups:
Zbigniew Brzeznski
Henry Kissinger

Do you know who these men are? Do you know much about them? I only ask because if you do, it will save me some typing, as far as background info goes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join