It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well here goes nothing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hello ATS! Ive been a lurker here on ats for 4 years and finally decided to join. I was brought here by my growing interest in ufos and have been reading ever since. I used to just stick to the Aliens and Ufos fourm but i steady started to grow interest in all fourms over the years and i feel i have greatly benefited from doing so although, i try to avoid the politics as much as i can haha. So a little bit about myself, im a 23 year old student in Houston Tx i have traveled to different parts of the U.S, Pennsylvania being one of my favorites. I grew up in a beach city so i do frequent the beach and have done all kinds of work from delivery driving to working in seismic. Since i was a kid i have been concerned about the state our world is in and for some reason it has always troubled me but, I do live care free living day by day taking one step at a time. I've been in many different situations in my life from living dirt poor to being around ones who live lavish so i feel i have a good out look on life and feel im not biased and can understand where alot of people are coming from.

Well that's me in a nut shell i hope to meet and get to know all of you and some cases I already feel i know some of you through reading posts lol. I've had my tin foil hat on for a while now so i think im ready to take the next step in denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Welcome and have fun.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to the asylum.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trubl

Welcome, Trubl.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Trubl

Hi Trubl, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I am pro-life. I believe in the unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in that order. Sorry your desire to have an abortion is secondary to the child you carry right to life.

"My body my choice." How about the innocent child with no voice? That child has a body, too. Abortion is taking a human life.

I have known many women who chose to keep their unplanned babies. I did casework with single Moms. Some placed them for adoption, back in the day. Not one ever regretted their decision to choose life, not one. Never, ever heard one of my clients say: "Wish I had an abortion. I made the wrong decision."

I mourn these lost lives. I don't condemn their mothers. I never walked a mile in their shoes.

I felt the pro-life movement made a big mistake by attempting to influence the legislative process. I watch so many politicians claim to be pro-life so they would get elected and be nothing of the sort when they won. I call it back-stabbing.

Education should have been their primary focus IMHO.

Being legal and ethical can be to very different things. Sadly, many assume that is okay because it is legal.

God bless and keep you all. Nothing is unforgivable.

edit on 6/9/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
More than nothing!

I bid you, Welcome!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Ok thats an interesting stand point for that subject thank you for that.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thanks everybody for kind welcome!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubl

Welcome to ATS! I hope to see you around.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
'ello mate.

Welcome as a full member.

As someone like myself, who's interested in ET/UFO phenomena, once you get posting you'll probably wish you'd stayed a lurker!

Have fun.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, good night. Had my head up my butt and posted my pro-life thingy on this thread. Sorry and I know you like UFO's, but really am just lost in cyberspace!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Haha its ok I like to listen to all kinds of theorys from pro-life arguments to reptillians ruling the planet!

top topics

join