It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unfeigned Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I so want to communicate to my fellow writers and friends on ATS what a wonderful thing it is to be connected to others. Relationship is the vehicle for transporting love to one another. I remember as a child the excitement and joy I felt when traveling to my grandparents for the holidays.

It wasn't just the promise of unwrapping gifts but the promise of unwrapping love that I looked forward to. Their love and acceptance of me was their greatest gift. I knew way back then what unfeigned love was.

Real love was tangible, it hugged me and kissed my cheek. It soothed my bruises and put band aids on my wounds. It made my favorite dish and played my favorite song. It held my hand as I walked along.

To all of you out there who may be feeling lonely or misunderstood. As a fellow traveler on this eternity road I welcome your companionship and your love. If you ever need a helping hand to hold please take mine.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Such a thoughtful thread friend. I shared a poem with my cousin the other day, and told him that I don't feel like I can share all of my work with my hubby. Its actually my hubby's cousin. He told me that he understood what I meant. He said we as artist sometimes feel misunderstood.

Hope all is well with you and all your family.

Your friend-
Nat

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I tried sharing my writing with my ex and she never got it. Her response was always shallow and monosyllabic. Even when I made beautiful jewelry for her she would often respond by asking, "what is it?" Sometimes the people we most want to understand us don't get it. I so appreciate my fellow members here on ATS. Especially the writers, who are willing to consider the range of emotions and desperation we often feel.

For many people the idea of exploring the deep emotions of the heart is very scary and uncomfortable for them.
I have learned to trust some of you with my heart and the reward for that is so far I have not been ridiculed or jumped upon. I realized my thread was pretty short and not very profound but I felt like I needed to say it.

I have grown closer to some of you than my own family. So your well being and friendship is very important to me. I don't know what the future holds or what tomorrow may bring but I am thankful for the time we spend together here on ATS.

Continue writing dear friend,
I am always listening.

grayeagle

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You have offered your hand and I am asking you to take my cyber hand for a bit. I am in a very bad way and I need someone like you in my life that understands matters of the heart and soul and appreciates the beauty of life and nature and the value of relationships. I am so very lost....I feel like my very spirit is shriveling and going away....my soul feels lost and empty and my heart aches beyond belief. My Blood Pressure is sky high as I can't seem to bring peace unto myself and I am thinking I am not long for this world. There has been much sadness and worry and heart break in my house of late....I am so tired. Love my friend, Joanne

Im truly feeling as if I am just disappearing and will just be no more...just gone and no one will even notice.
edit on 17-6-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error

edit on 17-6-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

What you are experiencing is the core struggle we all must answer in our own way. The greatest longings of the human heart are to be respected and appreciated because our lives have purpose and value, and secondly, to be in relationship with others where we are accepted just the way we are.

As someone who longs for those same things, I recognize and share your struggle. I offer my friendship to you as a fellow traveler on eternity road. Eternity is a long road and I will walk and talk with my fellow travelers. Sometimes we need to rest and restore our strength.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Peace to you my friend.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Nice positive share and thanks
For in one moment an unexposed consciousness or mind may feel alone due to acknowledging only the presented subjective understood reality but as one looks within they FIND they ARE part of a WHOLE and there is no need to feel alone...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

top topics

join